abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A certain room in my house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf_Gem
Genin
Genin
Wolf_Gem

Female
Number of posts : 95
Ninja Way : Doing what I do because I want to.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

A certain room in my house Empty
PostSubject: A certain room in my house   A certain room in my house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:40 pm

*Sitting by the window I look at my small black book making more notes and humming* "Kyuuuuuuuuu" Welcome back Kits. Tell me of your day. What did you find?
"I found strange scents that are not of this village."
I thought as much. What of the one that reeked of blood and a sole desire to kill.
"Who? The one whoes hands are soaked and smells of pure shit? *he snuffs* That bastard. He enjoys torturing and killing, but I couldn't get close at all to see him."
*I shake my head* Its fine. I just wanted to confirm the scent on Zero and Ace.
"You're always thinking and being so worried about them." *He twitches his tail and lays his head in my lap.*
I worry about you too. You are my eyes and ears and my dearest friend. *Pets him on his head*
"He's a bad one so please becareful."
*smiles* Aren't I always? Besides tonight is a good night to hunt. This may be my last one.
"WHAT?" *Brings his head up* "For what reason? He's out there you know!"
And so are the others. I'm not gonna run into them. Relax.
"You better watch your temper. Last time you took a patch of fur off my back."
That was your fault too! I told you to wait til I was done!
*He hops into the window looking out while I undress and change into my fox form* We need more information.
"So we'll meet at the usuall spot with our catch?" *I nod and he shunpo'd away*
Don't be late this time.
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Gem
Genin
Genin
Wolf_Gem

Female

PostSubject: Re: A certain room in my house   A certain room in my house Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:13 pm

*I finally put my black book down after many hours of writing* Kits, something is making me a bit nervous.
"Yeah yeah. Every other animal is as well." *He yawns and I sit on the floor next to him*
Last night's hunt was fun though and you were late. *He turns over* I can't believe you had such a hard time with such small prey.
"Well at least I didn't cheat."
I didn't cheat! *licks my lips* I usually hunt wild dogs anyways.
"Whatever I'm taking a nap." *I rub his ears and giggle* You're almost fully grown.
"Yeah. I'm gonna be bigger than you one day." *I lay my head on his fur and yawn* A nap does sound good, the sun is soo warm and the breeze is refreshing. *I close my eyes and think only on hunting.*
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Gem
Genin
Genin
Wolf_Gem

Female

PostSubject: Re: A certain room in my house   A certain room in my house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:20 pm

I haven't seen Kits in three days. I wonder if he's found something. I hope he's ok. *I lay on the floor* I feel lonely without my friend. *claws the floor leaving marks* Damnit Kits! A message would be nice. I thought that much at least. *carves the kanji for love death friendship birth in the floor* The past is dark yet a bright future can be found, so long as you never quit. I'm sorry I didn't tell you everything Kits. I don't want things to be complicated. *lays on the floor staring out my window* You could have told me at least before you left. You could have said something so I wouldn't be here on the floor. I bet I look really fucking pathetic right now.

Last edited by Wolf_Gem on Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes needed fixing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A certain room in my house   A certain room in my house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A certain room in my house
Page 1 of 1