abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zachion (forgot last name)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachion

Zachion

Male
Number of posts : 19
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Zachion (forgot last name) Empty
PostSubject: Zachion (forgot last name)   Zachion (forgot last name) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:39 am

Name: Ishoru, Zachion
Bloodline: Ishoru Family
Kekkei Genkai: Elemental Infusion

Zachion found his way to the Village hidden in the abyss in seach of his lost momeories. He lost his memory when he was 17 and has spent his time traveling to recover them. He has managed to remember his name, and a few of his jutsu, but he can't remember much of his family yet...

~Fragments of a Lost Memory~

Father: .... Enermous ammount... Could be a prodigy.... -gin the ceremony....
Mother: Zachion relax... -ou'll be okay....

*So my name is Zachion.... But what is this Ceremony?*

Ishoru Family Trainer: Manipulate the wind around you with your chakra, and channel it into your tonfa as you attack.
Zachion: This is hard! What's it supposed to do when I do it right!? *swings his tonfa out of frustration and slight wave moves rapidly from it, and goes through a small tree in the distance* What the... *the tree was cut buy the blade of wind, and falls over*
Trainer: That's one aspect of it, but you've managed to do the justu. Congratulations.

*So that must be one of my jutsu... I think it was called Wind shock...*

Zachion: This one is harder than the last. The most i can get is a puff of smoke!
Trainer: Concentrate... Channel you chakra to your hand and try to shoot the flame from there. It's pretty much just like the fireball Jutsu, only it comes from your hand.
Zachion: Alright... This has better work... Fireball jutsu... This should be easy this time. *pulls his hand back and five embers form at his fingertips before converging into a ball of flames before he launched it at the target.* Got it!

*That was the Firestrike Jutsu if I recall correctly...*

Zachion: -ne is easy to do.
Trainer: It's easier because you've become better at channeling the ............. of the family. Since perspiration is liquid you can use your own sweat for this jutsu, but since it's a small amount it won't be as effective as if you had a water source... Use yoru chakra to turn the water to ice, and fortify it with your chakra, and it'll become like a thin shield of armor. The more watter you have access to, and the better you get at controlling your chakra, you'll be able to create a harder coat of ice, that can possibly as strong as daimonds.
Zachion: I see... I can barely get mine to defend a punch right now, but I'll get better!

*Channeling the what? What is it about my family that's connected to my jutsu... I think this was my Arctic Armor Jutsu...*

~The Forgotten Nightmare~

*Zachion bursts out of building covered in his Arctic Armor with a large sword in his right hand tha was surronded by raging blue flames*
Unknown Ninja: We have to stop him before goes farther out of control!!
Trainer:...-ould be the end..... -horu Family.... -pped... We'll have to kill him! Attack!
*The ninja's perform the hand signs for numerous attack Jutsu's and fire them at Zachion, but his mother jumps between him and the attacks and use her chakra to cause their attacks to go towards her.*
Mother: *whispers I love you to Zachion under her breath before the attack hit, and kill her*
Zachion *Seeing his mother die Zachion let out a loud cry before his body began to shine a crimson red beneath this ice covering him, and.....*

Zachion: *jolts awake harshly* Mother!! *Breathing heavily, and feeling himself to be sure he was awake* That nightmare again... What happened that day..? Why was I holding a sword? It seems the nightmare gets more detailed each time i have it... I guess it is tied to my memories of my family... I can't remember my family name though...

Characteristics: Having lost his memory, he's often thinking about his past trying to peice together the memories he's recovered. Because of that, He can be very silent at times. He tries to me cordial to anyone he first meets, and doesn't like to rush hastily into fights. He tries to maintain a level head, and is rarely angered. His sense of humor at times, can be a bit twisted, with occassional perversion, but he often will try to lighten a mood with laughter if he feels it is getting to heavy.

((Woosh. forgot to put up characteristics last night. haha!))
(((I suck at intro's I know... there it goes though.)))
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Zachion (forgot last name)   Zachion (forgot last name) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 am

i like your bio... its nice good concept
Back to top Go down
Zachion

Zachion

Male
Number of posts : 19
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Zachion (forgot last name)   Zachion (forgot last name) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 am

Thanks. I was really hoping it was good, and not just long. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachion (forgot last name)   Zachion (forgot last name) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zachion (forgot last name)
Page 1 of 1