abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:21 am

*i wait on a dark and stormy night for my opponent. the rain is falling hard and lightning and thunder fall around me* Ace, I will not let you interfere! I need to determine for myself if peace regulated by you interfering in my battles can really be defined as peace! *i draw Oathkeeper* And I will become evil itself just to find out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:21 pm

*managed to lose touch with what we fought for. You have become a tyrant. You run around this village instilling nothing but fear in any one who looks at you. you casually throw your power around ,not caring who gets hurt. i have had enough of your lack of apathy *draws legion and bites my finger. i then right on the blade and say wind* i can no longer allow you to well in the abyss like that anymore zero *stands with his right hand clenched in a fist and legion in his left hand* because the more i let you carry on like this, the more the sacrifices for this peace are wasted. and i can not let that happen.
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:39 pm

*i rush at you* So you're saying that those of us who just know how to fight are just going to be discarded?!?! *i jump in the air and come down with oathkeeper*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:46 pm

*i block your attack with legion and a shock wave emits upon our swords colliding* zero don't we fight for the ones we have lost cue to others lack of apathy, do we not fight so that others do not have to go though what we did *forces you off and spits poison needles at you while you slide backwards* zero we have all lost something, some more then others. at least try to believe in the world around us
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:58 pm

*i swing oathkeeper and blow the needles away* I fight for the shinoibi that were used as weapons... *i throw oathkeeper at you like a javelin* INCLUDING YOURSELF!!! *i warp and disappear*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:11 pm

*i throw a kunai at oathkeeper pushing it upwards a little,and then i kick it into the sky befor it gets close i then jump from up under it* zero...
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:15 pm

*i warp to catch oathkeeper and come down back turned to you* You and I are fighting like this. *i turn to you* Isn't it true that you can only feel worth something when you're engaged in battle? *i strike a stance and run towards you*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:21 pm

*i run towards you and our blades collide,makes a shock wave again*zeroo..thats not true..
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:23 pm

YOU AND I ARE THE SAME! WE CAN ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE OUR EXISTENCE ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!! *i push you off and spit flaming needles at you*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:35 pm

*while sliding i block the needles* zero your not fighting for anyone else but yourself. your trying to erase your mind of your clan. zero your clan is gone,there at peace now. theres no point in caring that burden any longer *sparks begin to flow around legion*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:38 pm

*i sotp spitting the needles and jump at you* You're wrong, I feel them now even as we speak! *i swing oathkeeper at you overhead with enough force to bring down a mountain*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:50 pm

*i jump back sliding and block the on coming shrapnel that you make when your blade hits the ground* is that way you act like that zero. HUH, what does thee ones you hate remind you that much of noir, that you want them dead. You can’t change what noir did zero and you can’t bring her back. Your love Luna is gone your friend noir is gone as well. All that is left is your NEW home and your NEW family.*grips his sword*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 pm

*while still in the air* I don't agree with those words. It's wrong to think you can move forward without the memories of the past... *i apply more pressure and a crater begins to form around you. i look right into your eyes with a burning intensity*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:18 am

*i tilt my blade to the left and as you begin to fall i jump back* zero,it may be ok to think like that for now, but more people will have to suffer*rushes at you and trips you and points the sword at your head* and more shinobi will be needed. Thus history will repeat it's self. the history of sad and painful wars. i want allow that to happen zero
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:44 am

BUT THAT IS WHY THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO FIGHT GATHER! *i spit flaming needles at you shooting high into the sky*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:03 am

*i jump back and burst into shadow dance dodging the needles* zero. How many times must incidents like ours be repeated, how many times must you lose Luna, zero..*i drop legion* how many times must the lives of the innocent be used to fight some one else battle. i will not let you waste there lives zero *i beam of lighting strikes me and i enter chaos state with the mangekyou activated* how many more people do we have to kill * holds hands out and kunou and legion appear in my hand* how many times must we lose the ones we care for, tell me zero. is it worth it. is gaining power at the extent of others worth losing Luna over and over again *makes glimpse of Luna appear in your head, with the mangekyou* how many zero *still showing you past memories of Luna* ANSWER ME ZERO
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:58 am

*i stand up, head hung low* Your words mean nothing right now. *i cut my hand with oathkeeper and do hand signs* Luna is mine forever... *i hold my hand out to my side and Luna emerges from a ball of light* I can never lose her again because we are bound at the soul...

Luna: I'm yours. No matter if we were like this or not.
Me: As am I. And right now, we have a common enemy. *i point Oathkeeper at Ace*
Luna: Well, then we must fight. *she strikes a stance with the lance*
Me: This might be the end...
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:16 am

*i begin to float* look at you zero look at what you have to endure every waking moment of your life*points his sword at luna* just looking at her is a constant remembrance of your greatest failure*lowers his blade and begins to fly* why would you wish that hell on any one else *crouches in while flying and then burst at you flying past luna and hitting you in the stomach* tell me zero how many times must you lose her * throws you into Luna and turns around* zero i don't want to fight you, like this *strikes a stance and electricity flows around legion* but if you insist
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:06 am

NO... MORE... TALKING!!! *my eyes turn red from rage and the dodecagram appears under out feet* YOU TALK TOO MUCH!!! *a tear rools down my face* THAT'S ALL YOU DO IS TALK!!! ENDGAME!!!
Luna: Are you sure?
Me: I've never been more sure about anything...
Luna: Right... *floats into the center of the dome above the ground* Guide me... *glows with a fierce light and raised the lance. the lance glows brighter and finally begins shooting beams of light continuously around the battlefield*
Me: No room for error... "Ace". One touch and you're dead. Now... Nothing left to be said! *i blast off towards you with oathkeeper and begin slashing at you faster than the speed of sound*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:17 am

*i repel your attacks and fly into the sky* shit. did he say endgame *i contiue to fly just barly avoiding the beams.* thats his seventh forbiden move *my sharingan turns to the left and i almost get hit with one of those beams* i dont have time for this i throw legion to the high in the sky then i fly right over your dodecagram i then plunge celestail in the ground right next to the dodecagram it seeks into the ground. i then shoot back to the sky to grab my legion blade* now i just have to dodge those fucking beams *i contiue flying in the sky*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:40 pm

NO!!! *i jump up and grab your leg, throwing you back into the ground inside of the Dodecagram. then i fall back into it and proceed to dome it with the invisible walls* None of that! *i rush at you with oathkeeper and begin slashing at you, breaking the sound barrier with each swing while the beams still keep shooting out*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:23 pm

*i just barly dodge all of you moves and kick you in the stomach* zero yur moves are becomes slow. due to your anger *one of your beams head towards my face and i put my hand up to stop it with out it even touching me* you have become so druged with rage you are just mindlessly use your moves. *i fling my hand and the beams head your way* also while in caos state. i can keep up with your speed no matter how fast you go. plus i have coped your movements with my sharingan so there will be no suprises. *looks at the ground* you mite as well dispell this stupid thing and fight me mono e mono. after all thats the bases of all combat *strikes a stance with kunou and legion and chakra begins to flow around him* come on zero lets put an end to your tomented soul * blocks a few of the beams then comes back to his stance*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:43 am

Your arrogance will be your downfall! *my eyes begin to glow violently* You think you can come into my world and tell me what's wrong with me? Well, I don't need an extra in the play of my life telling me how to act! *the dodecagram begins to glow* You think you can step onto my battlefield and throw rules to the wayside? Well in here my word is law! *your chaos state is split back into you and you* You want mano e mano, you got it! But hey, try to use that gitta to change anything... Not only will it not work in here because I say so, but I'll kill you if you pull it out. So, Luna! *the beams stop and the lance stops glowing. she is panting hard*
Luna: Alright, I'm with you. *floats to my side*
Me: No. I want you to heal me and him. I want him at his best.
Luna: Ok. *gives me a knowing nod. then proceeds to shower me with a healing light and does the same to you. finally sits down on the edge of the dodecagram, away from harm*

Alright, Hell Gate. I'm about to give you my love... *i call othekeeper to my right hand* My hate... *i call the six sky swords to float behind me* AND ALL OF MY ANGER!!! *i call atonement to my left hand* NOW CUT THE TALK!!! *i run towards you with oathkeeper and atonement in hand with the sky swords spinning around me. they stop spinning and open up when i reach you and i come down with both oathkeeper and atonement*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:00 am

*i put kunou up to block both of your slashes* and hit you in the face with legion* step one i wasn't gonna use gitta because since your decagram is a stronger versial of your pentagram...it would be point less *i push you off of me* also i enter caos state* my power is not a weak as xane so your word means nothing tome *i deactive caos state* however i wont use it on you since it's a battle between me and you *i hold my hand out with my abyss scythe and slice the air. so i can leave your dodecagram. i then make the scythe disappear* i also dont want to fight you on a battle feild where your so kind of make shift god. *i strike a stance with legion and kunou* now from here on out we fight on even terms. *i rush at you and throw legion at you and i run faster so i can swing at your torsol even befor lgion gets to you
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:27 am

*i block your slash and knee you in the stomach and hold you up in the way of legion* Bastard. You're still TALKING!!! *i throw you towards your oncoming sword and jump after you slashing with all 8 of my swords*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace   Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Clash in the Dark: Zero vs. Ace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next