abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*CalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Mon May 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Real Life Name: Cam
Name: Aeon
Birthday 01-24-92
Zodiac: Aquarious
Special Abilites: VERY Precise Chakra Control/Data Skills
Family: Myself
Dislikes: Weakness in myself
Perfered Ninja Tools: Kunai,Shuriken,Gaint shuriken,Exploding Tag, Flash Bomb,and Ninja Pills(Warrior Pills)
Perfered Style of Jutsu: Wind and Lightning
Rival:none
blood line:Chakra Eye
Favorite Jutsu:Wind Style:Wind Bullet, Lightning Style:Blast Bullet, Raikiri, Rasengan, Ninja Art: Blades of Blood, and Shadow Step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Mon May 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Background: Before coming to the Abyss..I lived in an Area called Eldrant. In this area Science strived as well as the life of a Shinobi. As a kid i was facsinated with both. Luckily for me my Father did as well. I trained under my Father learning Jutsu and also learning how to tamper with Data and Science. My Father belong to a group of elite Ninja Scientist working on creating Living Data to use as Summoning Jutsu. They created 8 TRUELY living Data Programs. The 8 Epitaphs/Avatars. Innis the Mirage of Deceit, Magus The Propagation, Fidchell The Prophet, Gorre The Machinator, Macha The Temptress, Tarvos The Avenger, Corbenik The Rebirth, and Skeith the Terror of Death.They infused Chakra into them and they were brought into the Real World.Each Person was givien Control over Each Avatar.My Father was given Skeith. When he brought Skeith home I was excited to learn that Science had evoled this far.

But the other 7 Ninja had different plans they wanted to use these Avatar to gain control of everything. My Father objected and said that Science was a gift and shouldnt be abused like this. They didnt listen. One day my Father got word that they wanted to take Skeith and use ALL the powers of the Avatars to create an even stronger power. My Father knowing the potential in me sealed Skeith within me and when to confront them. Not knowing what was going on i followed my Father to the field were the 7 Ninja were waiting for him. I burst from the bushes willing to help my Father fight. The 7 ninja then attempting to kill me and extract Skeith from me. My father then gave his life protecting me and killed the 7 Ninja. Before they died they released the Avatars and they were scatterd everywhere. As i sat there with my dying Father we exchange our last words
Aeon:Daddy!!! Im sorry.
Father:Dont be *coughs up blood* You didnt know..but i need you to make me a promise..
Aeon:Yes?
Father:I need you to be strong...you and Skeith train and become as strong as you can be together and capture the 7 Avatars....just prevent anyone from using them and causing destruction.
Aeon:Father i cant do that im not strong enough
Father: *Yelling* Yes you can! I believe in you..*Laughs* After all you are MY son.
Aeon: Yes Daddy. I promise!

When i returned to the Village..I told everyone what happend. After that Science wasnt really practiced as much.
When i got older I left the Village after Training...In search of the Avatars.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Mon May 12, 2008 5:02 pm

Skeith's 1st Form
Skeith's 2nd Form
Skieth's 3rd and Current Form
Corbenik
Macha
Gorre
Innis
Magus
Tarvos
Fidchell
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Mon May 12, 2008 5:51 pm

After Departing Eldrant. I came into the Hidden Abyss Village. I met many Shinobi and made a new home. When migrating to our second Village. I fought a Man you attacked our Village. There seemed as though there was no hope for him. Zero one of the Sannin destroyed him. After the Chuunin Exams where I won agaisnt Kari..I felt disappointed because I thought i could bring myself to fight using my full potential. I seeked Training at the Soul Ocean..but Zero decided to take me in instead. During my training with Zero I found my light and my new weapon the Epitaph's Promise. During our year away from the Village I trained under Zero and Ace.

Last edited by Aeon on Mon May 26, 2008 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Jutsu   Thu May 15, 2008 4:16 pm

Kekkai Genkai= Chakra Eye: allow the user the ability to have better and more precise Chakra Control. Allow the user to see Chakra as well even if it is not normally visible (i.e. Kyuubi Chakra & Rasengan/Raikiri)Able to see the Chakra in all objects.Able to see the Chakra Network.Increases Chakra Power. Allows Chakra to be emited from the Chakra Points in the body. Allows Chakra to be sensed even with Eyes closed

Spark Subtituon= A regular substitution jutsu but leaves a small damaging spark(nothing really powerfull just used to create space between opponent by making them avoid the spark)

Wind Style: Air Bullet Jutsu=Forceful Bullet of air

Wind Style: Electric Air Bullet Jutsu= A Faster air bullet with electric proprties and electic chakra(takes longer time to fire than regular Air Bullet but travels faster)

Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu=A water dragon shot at fast speeds

Wind Style: Air Bullet Barrage:=Summons clones that surround the enemy and then fires off Air Bullets.

Exploding Shuriken= Four Exploding tags are placed on the Points of a giant shuriken. Usually explode on contact

Water Style: Liquid Bullet Jutsu=Forceful Bullet of Water

Ninja Art:Blades of Blood=Channels Chakra into the blood and created Cresent shaped blades.

Kekkai Genkai Part 2: Chakra Blade:Makes a blade of Chakra that solidifyes into a Sword. The sword can fire Chakra Waves and absorbs Chakra *not an Uber Amount. moves like a Liquid Bullet/FireBall

Rasengan=The Rasengan grinds into whatever it touches, causing major damage

Ordaime Rasengan=A bigger more powerful version of the Rasengan

Kekkai Genkai Part 3=Chakra Release:Blitz Wave This attack is usually emitted from the Chakra Blades. Channels Chakra into a wave that shot forward. (somewhat like the Backlash Wave)

Kekkai Genkai Part 4= 8 Blades/The Epitaphs Creates 8 Black Chakra Blades. That look like these Two of these Blades are wielded in my hands the rest are wield with Chakra. Sometime all of them are wielded by Chakra. They Ususallly reisde on my back. These blades can be fired as small rays/beams
When the swords are out Speed is greatly increased. Power is also increased but not as drastically as speed is.
Kekkai Genkai Part 5=The Twilight Key/Epitaph. Summons the Avatar(that is what he is classifyed as) Below, Skeith, The Terror of Death. Can be used to protect and attack.

Shadow Step=An ability learned from Ace. Increases Speed. Allow the user to move and very fast speeds..almost instantaneously.

Wind Style:Wind Scytche Jutsu=A attack that uses wind to trap an enemy in sharp cutting winds. Can be emit from a wave of my arm or my Blade.

Wind Style:Cyclone Blade Jutsu=An attack that fires a white-ish/blue blade of high pressured/powered wind. The Blades is surronded my strong cutting winds

Lightning Style:Blast Bullet: A basic lightning style attack. Shoots an electrical sphere towards the enemy.

Lightning Style: Thunder Beam=A beam of electicity that absorbs light and moves at high speeds

Ninja Art:Blades of Blood Revenge=A Blades of Blood with more Chakra infused into more blood. Attacked from all angles while I Shadow Step Around.

Epitaph's Rasengan=A move used when i combine Skeith. The Chakra Blades burst into beams and circle around the Rasengan. The Beams then plunge into the Rasengan making it spin even faster.A small ring then spins around the sphere. The Rasengan turns into a Silvery-White Color similar to Skeith.

Lightning Style: Divine Saber=A circle with thunder symbols form underneath the opponet. Lightning Bolts then Rain from the Sky in Succession ending with a powerfull Lightning Strike. The Circle virtually can be formed anywhere near the enemy. (Above or Adjacent on a slant by shoulder, Near thigh. etc)

Lightning Style:Indignation Judgement= Many lightning bolts stike the enemy. A Blade of Lightning falls from the sky striking the enemy with Lightning.After the Sword Falls more Lightning falls as well ending with a very powerful lightning Strike as the Blade Bursts.

Chidori=An Attack infused with Lightning Chakra. A powerful Thurst that can Cut/Slash

Chidori Release=A Chidori is released from my hand in a energy spiral.

Storm Shield=A defensive move learned for Khameron the Earth's Advocate. Wind and Lightning Chakra is emited from my Charka Points in a spiraling fashion. Similar to rotation but not as big.

Lightning Control=An abiltiy Increasing the power of Lightning based Justu MAINLY Chidori/Raikiri. Silver-Blue Chakra begins to glow and crackle in Lightning pulsates around my chakra every second. Lightning starts to strike into the Chakra.Chakra begins to Pulsate even faster and even more lightning strikes into the Chakra and out of it.

Raikiri=A powerful thrust infused with more Lightning Chakra than a Chidori and is stronger. Was used to ACTUALLY cut Lightning
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Sun May 25, 2008 7:32 am

My Appearance