abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*CalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Lond Awaited Entry-Vixin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf_Gem
Genin
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Ninja Way : Doing what I do because I want to.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: A Lond Awaited Entry-Vixin   Wed May 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Name: Vixin
Birthday: Mar 27
Sex: Female
Hair: Dark Brown
Eye: Brown
Hobbies: Hunting, napping, swimming
Dislikes: annoyance, intruptions during sleep
Favorites wepons: Bone Caps, Shurikens, Kunai, Fangs
Family: Mother, father, sister
Blood Limit: Feral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf_Gem
Genin
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Ninja Way : Doing what I do because I want to.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: A Lond Awaited Entry-Vixin   Thu May 22, 2008 1:48 pm

Though I do have a family I don't see much of them. They say that I'm too much like my Great Grandmother, temper and all. They say that she was a fearsome creature, demon almost. So when I found out that I came to posses her genes The village wanted me secured at all times. I couldn't leave unless my father and mother were there. Even then it was a long process. The elder had to give permission and kept the other villagers away. I stopped asking to go out, stopped eating, and slept during the day. At night grusome cries could be heard from my room as I practiced my hunting skills. It was then when I also found out that under a full moon I would involuntarily change forms. I don't remember much that night except that there was chaos in the village and I was wagging my tail watching from a distance. I would hear about the clan from the birds and the other animals, so I travel around to avoid being captured.
I go to the place where my grandmother was sealed. We talk. She wants the clan dead, but I want nothing to do with them. "There is something I want you to take from me. The seal is weak enough for me to give it to you."

The bones had to be hundreds of years old and the vail of her blood didn't taste any better, but I gained knowledged and abilities that would make the clan wet their furs, even the elders.

I went back once, and I'm never going back.

I found a kit alone crying for his mother who was laying in pieces next to him. It was almost pathetic but I took him in. He would have been dinner that day and I could have used his bones to make weapons, but he wasn't just any kit. Every creature can acess their chakara, and he had a large amount leaking from his cries. I train him hard. Life will never be as kind as one may think. Plus, its nice to have another hunter to help, he just needs a few more weeks before he's ready for bigger game.

I have three forms Human, Wolf, Cat. I can change when ever I see fit with all except the Wolf form. I train mostly in my cat or wolf forms to be stronger in my human form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Lond Awaited Entry-Vixin
Page 1 of 1