abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss   Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:43 pm

After one year I have delved into the depths of my mind and soul to find out exactly why there are so many souls housed in mine. I put myself into a deep sleep and searched and found out the truth behind me and my power.

In my clan a man is born every 1000 years. I was that man, but there was no Sora. Sora was a figment of my imagination produced by my mind to repress the memories of what really happened between me, Luna, and my clan.

Luna was the latest generation of the branch of the clan that guarded the light chakra. While it is true that we were young, she bore a great burden. She had to house the chakra in her body and make sure that it was protected until that time came. She was always lonely and sad... Such a fragile existence...

This is where the story begins to become what I wish it didn't...

There was another boy in our village. He was adopted from another clan during the bloodline wars and he was kept by the darkness branch of the clan. They taught him their ways to an extent and he discovered the powers of his own bloodline, the Sharingan. Noir was his name and he is the bane of my clan's existence.

We were all friends in the beginning. Nothing could tear us apart except for something growing between us.

Noir trained with his Sharingan to protect Luna and I trained in my own arts to get to her side as fast as possible. We worked to surpass each other keeping firendly until the day came when he wanted to tell her how he felt about her.

Noir said those three words that could change lives but Luna could not return them to him. She had eyes for another. That another was me. I walked in during the conversation and they both stared at me. Luna with longing eyes and Noir with pure malice. He walked past me and the darkness I felt from him brought me to my knees.

Luna quickly hurried me to the Kamisora Council and what exactly was said is still a blur but I was moved to a black dark room. It was damp and the air was horribly thick. I was told to stand at the center of a pentagram until further notice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss   Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:52 pm

Inside the pentagram I stood as Aera, Elektra, Aqua, Solara, and Oblivion (the man born before me and my father) stood at the points and Luna at the center in front of me. They were performing the ritual to give me the powers I was chosen for being the next male born from the clan. Three days of chanting and intense and agonizing pain for all of us ended with only three words, "This is it!"

Noir burst into the room and slaughtered the now completely weakened Leaders of my clan. Each of them fell before my feet and he saved Luna for last....

Her last words...
Back to top Go down
NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin
NoirUchiha

Number of posts : 52
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss   Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:37 pm

... "Kill me!"

I tortured her for hours before she finally begged for death. And to torture her even further... I brought her to the brink of death before sealing her inside his mind, body, and soul forevermore. There she will stay until I see fit.

That day will never come until the sky falls...
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss   Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Now I live with the burden of my clan's power and the eternal screams of hundreds of tortured souls until I can release them. I bear my own curse mark to remind me of this. Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Enhanced_Curse_Mark__by_wmacelheran
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss   Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:44 pm

LunaZero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Unicorn_by_effenndee

SolaraZero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Phoenix_by_ByLouisZero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss EPIC_TAO_by_reiq

AeraZero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Pegasus_by_burntoutsoulsZero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Epic_Torea_by_reiq

Normal meZero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss __Noir___Become___by_orin

Normal Outfit Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Lelouch_x_Suzaku__cleanup_by_Andou_ I sswitch between
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss   Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:47 pm

((Is that Lelouch and Kururugi??? and Ive never imagined your character to look like them. I always thought of him as like Axel-lookin lol))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss   Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:46 am

(yeah well i really couldnt find an outfit that i liked... but im still in the decision process so ill prolly find something better...)
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss   Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:39 pm

((I think its pretty cool))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss   Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero - Luna Diviner ~ Infinity of the Abyss
Page 1 of 1