abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranking test for KAZENEKU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Empty
PostSubject: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:16 am

-_vash walks into the area and awaits the person hes suppose to test. he would test all the abilities of his oppodent before comming up with his conclusuion_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male
Number of posts : 292
Job/hobbies : CARTOONS Video Games and Girls!!!
Ninja Way : Fight to become stronger
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:21 am

*KAZENEKU WALKS INTO THE FEILD AND GETS READY TO BEGIN THE BATTLE* SUP King of Darkness
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:23 am

"I dont like small talk...your here with a limited time to impress me I suggest you use every secound you have ."
-_vash put on a pair of rubber gloves from his pocket ._-
'Tai jutsu..show me what you have in store for taijutsu first."
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:27 am

taijutsu HUH OK *I RUN TO King of Darkness AND ATTEMPT KICK HIM INTO THE AIR*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:30 am

-_vash slightly kicks off the ground enough to backflip kick at his oopodents chin. a hard move to dodge while in the middle of attacking. King of Darkness may have recently become the third sannin but it was mostly his sharpness againts any attack and his ability to find an oppening that gained him pwrowess on the battle feild._-
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:46 am

OK LETZ SE HOW YOU FAIR AGINST THIS *Sound Style:Banshee Shriek I let out a scream to attempt to defend agaisnt oncoming attacks AND DISRUPT*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:50 am

-_My leg lights up a dark purple and the kick connects it wasent the hardest kcik just enough to send his oppodent back alittle ,_-
"A sound protection barrier at the last seound. if you had done that even a bt sooner I probly wouldent have been able to hit you . however what just happend was just the first stage f my kekei genkai....lets see what else you can do."
-_vash drew a large buster sword and slamed it into the ground. when he did that a shockwave tore up the are infront of him to shreds heading to kaze._-
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:58 am

* I PULL OUT MY TWIN BUSTER SWORDS AND STAB THEM IN THE GROUND AND USE Water Style:Water Wall=A wall of water is thrown up to defend me*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:01 am

'Secound phaise of the orion bloodline limit. infinite speed."
-_vash fell itno seemingly th ground but in reality he just used his mind to create a dark portal beneath him that spit him out between his oppodent and his wather wall. instead of attacking with his sword his came peared already in motion for a quick elbow, his aim was to knock kaze into his own defence_-
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:08 am

*Kaze YELLS LETTING OUT MORE SOUND WAVES BUT THIS TIME SENDS THEM AT THE SWORDS THAT ARE STILL IN THE GROUND TO DIRUPT VASH SENSES*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:13 am

-_Vash in mid attack gets swallowed up again and reapears high in the sky,_-
'Sound attacks are unpritictable. "
-_ way up in the air he tears bits of the material of his coat and forms then into ear plugs.fighiting blind or deaf wasent even an ailment to vash._-
"Dark style dark tornado ,"
-_ vash formed one handed handsigns and emettited an odd purple aura. a vicious tornado appeared ripping up the terrain.the water was sucked inside of it. and it reared at kaze._-
'HOw will he fair now?"
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:23 am

*KAZE THINKS FAST AND DOES THE WATER VORTEX JUTSU TO CLASH WITH THE DARK TORNADO AND HE USES HIS WATER STYLE: TSUNAMI ARMOR JUTSU TO PROTECT HIM FROM ANY SUPRISE ATTACKS*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:30 am

"Impressive enough for his level eh."
-_ he said seemingly to himself
" His jutsu sharpness is pretty good even if his jutsus are a bit out dated..."
-_vash lands a moment and just stares at kazu with his odd never telling look on his face._-
"I think ive gathered the info I need.. but theres one more thing I should test..your pain tolerence .....IM going to use my old finishing move on you try and avoid if you want its an unavoidable attack."
-_vash made a handsighn and almost instintly the ground turned black and the whole rest of the world turned it as well.you could run forever here nd never get anywhere at all._-
"By the way this is the realm of my mind its in escapable once your here. in the real world our bodys are gone too..this is no genjutsu."
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:37 am

IF IT IS YOUR MIND I WILL JUST GIVE YOU A HEADACHE EVEN IF I GET HURT WITH THESE SOUND CLONES *KAZE USES HIS SOUND CLONES MIXED WITH SOUND WAVES TO SCRAMBLE VASHES MIND*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:46 am

"Heh...nothing you do here will effect me"
-_ spikes of darkness just apear out of nowere each one throtlling clones.,,all instintaniously independent of vash's will_-
"this is the secret bloodline of the orion in here I have free reign over anythingmany have tried harming me here but none have succeeded...MY deadly bloodline is what gave me the name king of darkness that everyone calls me even tho the name really belongs to him."
-_vash points over his shoulder at the green eyes. hverin over his shoulder_-
'Your evaluation is completed however a shinobi that cant take pain or dies too easily to me is trash and isnt worth being a shinobi meet my old finishing move the k.o.d level one its an unavoidable attack that depends how much energy I pour into it this is level one this will still kill you however if your weak..lets hope your not shall we."
-_vash snaps his fingers and the ground turns to a liquid simalar it seems to water at first glance but is really dark matter_-

((Ive wroten this attack out several times Im alittle lazy so youll get the jist from this..When the atacks over well be in the real world again.))
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:56 am

*KAZE IS BARLY ABLE TO STAND* I SEE WAY THEY CALL YOU THE king of darkness BUT I AM STILL STANDING BARLY BUT I'M STILL HEAR I'M NOT GIVING UP SO WHATS THE FINAL VIRDICT
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:01 pm

-_Vash sighed and took his hands out of his pocket but accedently droped his head band. He picked it up and pocketed it again. vash never wore it for somereason but always carried it aroundin his white jacket._-
"Ill see about making you chunnin. a genin would have died from that old version of my attack for sure..as a matter of fact k.o.d was a made by me when I was a genin and I killed three people with it.
.by the way your chackra is going to be a bit weird the next week Id avoid missions..."
-_vash walked up to kaze he hated saying good by so instead as he walked by he hit kaze hard in the gut to knock him out, and then walked away._-
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 pm

AHHH WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU DAMN NEAR KILLED ME WITH THAT LAST ATTACK I GUESS YOU DON'T LIKE TO SO YOUR FEELINGS SO THANKS I GUESS?
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:09 pm

"Just go to the imfirmary."
-_vash dissapeared into a dark portal_-
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 pm

SURE*KAZE LEAVES THE FEILDAND HEADS TO THE INFIRMARY* WOW VASH IS NO JOKE I WONDER IF ANY ONE CAN TAKE HIM ON AT HIS BEST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking test for KAZENEKU   Ranking test for  KAZENEKU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking test for KAZENEKU
Page 1 of 1