abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin

Go down 
+2
ZeroVenkage
abari uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:43 pm

*I stretch my arms out*

Alrighty I'll stop playing around with you

*I pull out my spear*

Ahh This is my spear the Sunlight Heart...lets have a real battle...Burst Railgun!

*I fuse black cat with the sunlight heart and shoot railgun shots in all directions at you*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:52 pm

*i slice through all the shots with my claws* Nothing! *i do hand signs* SENBONZAKURA! *i slash in your direction sending countless shards of light at you*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:08 pm

Silver Skin!

*the senbonzakura shards all hit me but they do no damage*

Now for my shot...

*I teleport in front of you and start my combo*

Eight trigrams 64 palms

*i hit you with 2 then 4 then 8 then 16 then 32 then 64 palms*

im not done yet...

*I hit you more*

Eight trigrams 128 palms !!!...now for the finisher

*I jump back a foot and your body starts moving in mid-air like its being hit by my palms but im not touching you*

Eight Trigrams Empty Palms!!!
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:22 pm

*i fall back and disappear* Empty.... Just like this battle... I'm not feeling anything... Make me feel ALIVE!!! *the rain starts coming down in the form of needles that pierce through the whole body*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Can everyone use the rain?

*the rain that is about to hit me floats away into space*

Now where is he?....THERE!

*I teleport behind you and shoot a buster rifle shot at you*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:35 pm

*i dodge the blast and spin around your arm and backhhand you in the face sending you flying through the clouds* I wouldn't use that again if I were you... Might get messy! *i shoot towards you and slashing through the wind sending blades of wind flying at you while the lightning in the clouds ravage your body*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:42 pm

U did not just backhand me...now its personal

*I use my control of gravity to make myself fly*

Void...Collapse!

*the void collapses on itself inside me compressing then destroying your buster rifle*

Now Void Release!!!

*the power of the destroyed buster rifle shoots at you charged with my own chakra so you can't just absorb the power of it*

there now we're even
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:55 pm

*i slice through the beam with oathkeeper* Still mine! *i absorb the part of the beam that came from the rifle and dissipate your chakra* And it's still not enough! *i strike you with lightning from all directions in the clouds*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:12 am

*t tack no damage from the lightining in the clouds*

I still have my silver skin on...but now lets see how you deal with this...I prepared this move at the begining

*I hold my hand up in the sky*

KIRIN!!!!!!

*a Gigantic lightining bolt comes crashing down upon you*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:25 am

You dumbass! *the lightning dissipates and i rush from it and drill your silver skin at lightspeed with enough strength to send the blasts thrgouh the armor and it blasts your insides* SCREW GENTLE FIST!!! *i charge up one last strike* Thanks Earth Advocate. GREATEST IMPACT!!! *i send a screaming punch at your face shattering everything on your body and sending you flying into the ground leaving a deep crater* RAGING STORM!!! *i hold a flame of lightning chalkra in my right hand and come down on your body with the flame deepening the crater and sending lightningbolts all around us and raising the earth violently and sending god knows how much electricity into you* Come on L... *my eyes glow red* I thought you were getting serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:36 am

((dude u don't get the silver skin but I'll let it go for now))

Void Encompassing!!!!

*the void sucks up everything and we're standing on what seems like nothing in a plane where all there is, is the color black*

This is the void Divine Sky, make yourself at home...we're gonna be here awhile
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:17 am

((im more than fast enough to get through it. you said it yourself))

Eh... I can still work with this... Now I don't have to worry about blowing everything up. *i give an evil smile and my eyes glow silver*

Care to be defeated? *my claws are covered in electricity*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:23 am

((it was the way u did it))

Heh...we'll see about that...but first a summoning

*I throw a smoke bomb on the floor and behind the smoke i summon something that you can't see and the smoke disperses*

A sort of fallback thing...Now where were we?

*My hands and feet are covered in black energy and I rush at you and unleash a flurry of melee attacks at you*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:54 am

*i use my scouter to see your moves and dodge them easily* You're still not fast enough! *i duck a punch and do a flair, knocking you off your feet and kicking you away. i dismount and stand up to do hand signs* And I feel I must thank you for this void... *i place my hand above my head and it begins pouring water like a waterfall* It finally allows me to summon.... *the water blasts out and it is followed by the Kraken. The void is continuously supplied by the Kraken with water and it becomes an endless void of water. i hold on to the Kraken's back and connect with it allowing me to breathe underwater*

So L, how long can you and your beast hold your breath?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:00 pm

*while holding my breath...I make the gravity around everything except for me and you very very light and the water and the karken float away never to be seen again*

That was going to suck...now for the finisher

*I make the gravity around you so heavy that you can barely move*

VOID CHARGED PARTICLE CANNON!!!!!

*a beam of pure void shoots toward you at the speed of sound*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:14 pm

((ok jackass... its a void of pure water... you cant really get around it since its all around us endlessly))

((PS: If the gravity was really light then they would just be floating there. lack of gravity doesnt take the place of gravity moving in the opposite direction. Sad...))

((PPS: You didnt post that move you dumbass. Post ALL your jutsu you lazy bum. next time you do something like this it will be disregarded))

*i warp behind you* Come on L... You're not as smart as I thought... *the Kraken falls from above us and the endless water comes crashing down on you. i remount the Kraken's back* This is where you really need to cut your losses. *i point at you and the Kraken roars. this causes the water around you to compress around your body to a level 1000 times the pressure on Jupiter* Care to give up before I kill you? I wish you would beca use you're starting to piss me off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:27 pm

*I use gravity the relieve the water pressure around me*

This is growing to be troublesome...i guess i can kill you now....Satalite 30!!!

*90 of me appear and they hold you in place while I leave the void*

VOID COLLAPSE!!!

*the void collapses itself on you, my clones, and the kraken and you all get destroyed*

Void Release!

*your body which is unrecognizible shoots out of my body a few feet away from me..I take the sunlight heart and cuts off what remains of your head, destroy your scouter then I throw it into the crater you made earlier...then i teleport away to a place in the forest where I can sleep peacefully*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:45 pm

*in my mind*

Luna: Divine Sky? Can you hear me?

Me: Barely... How am I alive?

Luna: I can't be killed like that. I'm keeping your head alive and Aera is moving it back to your body so you can be put back to normal. He did a number on you.

Me: You always protect me. Thank you.
*the wind moves my head back into position. then using the Renewal of the East she heals my body back to fighting condition*

Another death survived... That's 4 times now. That's also the straw that broke the camel's back. L... You're so far gone. *my eyes burst into flames* This would be a nice time for Earth Advocate to show up though. *i laugh maliciously and send a speck of light ouy that touches Earth Advocate and warps him here*
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:51 pm

*i warp in sleeping and i wake up and notice where i am*

wait hold on.... you two were fighting? this is gonna get bad

*i use my diamond eye it shows me the influx of power differentiation in this area*

L you tried to kill Divine Sky? at least when we were fighting i avoided your vitals with the world breaker but i think im going to have to have some killing intent in this battle

*i slide my right arm in my pocket and rangarok in its staff form falls in to my arm*

i think you should get ready... and if i sense you holding back trust me i will
*i point to my eye*

i will kill you for good
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:56 pm

Nice to hear. *i touch your shoulder and i warp us right in front of the sleeping L* Here we go. RAGING STORM!!! *i take my hand and some wind chakra and thrust it into your face doing the same thing i did with lightning before only with slicing wind and your face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:05 pm

*wakes up right before the attack hits me but not in enough time to dodge it...I brace myself for the impact and I don't die from it ...then i use void particles to heal my face*

guys i mean if you all want to fight we can but first lets talk this out

*I get up and make clones everywhere so that you guys won't kno which me is real*

now lets get down to business
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:11 pm

no time for talk... you are ignorant of your own abillities so we must put you out of commision you may talk if you can get past the screams...
i would like for you to know that there are few things that urk me.... and one of them is arrogance and the other is ignorance you my friend are a mix of both

*i turn around and walk towards Divine Sky and diamond spike erupts from the ground and pins the real L in place*

my diamond eye has already registered your carbon signature

*all of your other clones charge towards me and ragnarok knocks them away*

now

*zero hops on my arm and i hurl him twoards you. know that you are pinned to a diamond spire your hands are not free the slightest movement will send another spike erupting through your skull*

go get em Divine Sky
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:21 pm

MY PLEASURE!!! *i draw elektra and solara and fuse them into one blade and i slice through the diamond spire leaving it unscathed and only ravaging L's insides with fire and lightning, burning his blood. i land and slide and do hand signs* Earth Advocate, do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:27 pm

*without moving my body turns completely black*

AHH!!!!...

*in a voice that sounds like i'm hurt very badly*

dudes...let me sleep I i don't this power will overtake me until everything is destroyed...

*your swords and you fall into the void....the void is ravaging inside of my body...anything put into the void will be destroyed and anything that touches me will fall into the void*

I want to stop this thing please just leave me alone for now
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:43 pm

*i warp back out of the Void since your body is it and its not closed* Ok. You and that void is starting to piss me off even worse than you do normally! *i extend my hand to my right side and out of a blast of light emerges Luna*

Luna: Is this the one?
Me: Yeah. Fix him in the most painful way possible please.
Luna: Of course. *luna floats right in front of L and stabs him with her lance covered in purifying light. this stops the voidiness from suucking everything in*
Me: Thanks. I might need to pull an endgame later too.
Luna: Be careful.
Me: You got it. *i place my hands on the ground and my eyes stop flaming and the just glow red again. the dodecagram appears below us*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next