abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

L's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: L's Jutsu   L's Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Void: the void...not darkness but endless space that I can perfectly control, jutsus consists of Void Collapse which is the void compressing then destroying whatever is inside it...Void release which is me releasing whatever is in the void...and Void encompassing which is me covering myself, the battle field and the opponent(if i choose) in the void

Solar: same as void but I can shoot solar energy and put it inside my jutsus

Shiyakugan: sharingan and byakugan combined...also allows me mastery over the solar element

all naruto jutsu that can be copied...Shiyakugan
Back to top Go down

L's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Jutsu   L's Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:49 pm

THE VOID

The void is an entity that lives inside of me it protects me when I am about to die...it also can come out as a thick waterlike substance that can heal physical wounds but i'll still have the strain and the pain from the cuts and stuff but i'll still look normal

L's Jutsu Void_f10 this is my void form it grants me all the power of space and grants me the power of the void where i can put it into my moves and and shoot it in its pure form, I can also use all of my regular ninja powers in this form as well and they are 1000x more powerful
Back to top Go down

L's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1