abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW

Go down 
+9
Vashy_chan
Wolf_Gem
Shiro Kazuma
Karigan
ace uchiha
abari uchiha
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
camman5191
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:51 am

jesus... everyone wants to be a hero

*the golem forms into a clone of my self and i draw Gorribal*

this sword... *i wave it around in the sky and it begins to suck up all the dark energy in the area and it breaks the arena*

is the embodiment of all hatred... which your power fumes from so what this sword is doing now is suckin you dry like a leech of all your power you are nothing king kaze

this sword is how the golems stay up for so long you cant fight a war without hatred...

*i roll my eyes at this sorry sight*
*gorribal begins to suck you dry of all your chakra and begins to convert it into gaia chakra for my self and my golems*

try again in the next world the only ones here who can scratch me are vash...

Last edited by camman5191 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Giirls, games, computers hentai, and sports
Ninja Way : To protect the people i love, and to kill the one's I hate
Registration date : 2008-05-08

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:15 pm

* while still swinging swords we both stop in midair clashing* so s this how u want it * start to clash swords again*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Number of posts : 260
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:22 pm

*While clashing, he closes his eyes still smiling.*
I've made my choice.
*Seeing an opening, Shiro takes it kneeing Abari in his stomach, then headbutts him to the ground.*
Abyss is going nowhere fast, and it's only slowing me down.
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:28 pm

* i get up i from the ground and rush back in the air, with my two swords i make an opening ,and i punch u in the face* So...* with the same arm i punh u with i cock back hitting u with my elbow sending u to * i see then, u have made your choice then. *i judo flip u to the ground and i land next to u on the ground*
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male
Number of posts : 21
Ninja Way : To preserve the darkness in peoples hearts.......
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Hero? no, I just want to kill something is all........ as long as there is hatred your sword may empower itself, but as long as there is darkness my power is absolute *begins to draw dark energy from nearby shadows while his eyes begin to glow red* This my friend, is the first stage of suffering... I hope for your sake you have endured an eternity in hell... * unleashes his chakra that he was building up in a large blast of energy shaking the area around us, when the smoke clears I am seen standing with glowing red eyes and the shadow of a demon enveloping my body, I then jump high into the air above you, summoning anko to my hand I descend upon you, sword drawn and pointed at you*
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:47 pm

*your sword stirkes my head and it breaks*

dude if you didnt get the memo... i have a diamond laced skeleton im nearly invunerable... your not on my level... o well i might as well do this

*a diamond surface appears above you and me and begins to magnify the sunlight above us*

piledriver...

*a violent ray burst of light gets magnifyed by the mirror and drowns us in the suns violent rays*

man no wonder Divine Sky had no trouble trouncing you... your just ANOTHER dark person in the world me on the other hand have fought the god of all darkness and came out unscathed this power this "demon" enveloping your body ive seen all this before its not new

*the suns magnifyed violent rays burn your flesh*

darkness is simply the absence of light... this my friend is a closed system of magnifyed light you are nothing please stop for your own sake go on use your demon to regenerate and get super human strength and abilities and have a psycho attitude its only a light show to me

*REAL REAL sarcasticly*
or transport us to another realm o yeah that would do the trick

*i roll my eyes the sun continues to burn you and fluxuate your body in this narrow diamond cylinder*

i really dont care send everyone against me and long as you are under the sun and walk on the on the earth or any ground i am god... i can go on forever about how i can beat you but i wouldnt want to bore you before you die
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:55 pm

*Shiro flips to his feet as Abari lands next to him and clashes blades with him once again.*
It's a price I'll pay.
*He pushes back and stomps on the ground making spikes rise while he waves Muramasa sending a wave of fire witht he spikes at Abari.*
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:09 am

camman5191 wrote:
*your sword stirkes my head and it breaks*

dude if you didnt get the memo... i have a diamond laced skeleton im nearly invunerable... your not on my level... o well i might as well do this

*a diamond surface appears above you and me and begins to magnify the sunlight above us*

piledriver...

*a violent ray burst of light gets magnifyed by the mirror and drowns us in the suns violent rays*

man no wonder Divine Sky had no trouble trouncing you... your just ANOTHER dark person in the world me on the other hand have fought the god of all darkness and came out unscathed this power this "demon" enveloping your body ive seen all this before its not new

*the suns magnifyed violent rays burn your flesh*

darkness is simply the absence of light... this my friend is a closed system of magnifyed light you are nothing please stop for your own sake go on use your demon to regenerate and get super human strength and abilities and have a psycho attitude its only a light show to me

*REAL REAL sarcasticly*
or transport us to another realm o yeah that would do the trick

*i roll my eyes the sun continues to burn you and fluxuate your body in this narrow diamond cylinder*

i really dont care send everyone against me and long as you are under the sun and walk on the on the earth or any ground i am god... i can go on forever about how i can beat you but i wouldnt want to bore you before you die

*falls to his knees as his skin is charred from the sunlight* You know i'd be able to respect your power if your head wasn't so damn far up your ass *stretches his shadow over his body to make a shield around him while slowly regenerating his wounds* I've heard it a thousand times "I'm divine, I'm a god, you worthless mortals are nothing to me" blah blah blah bitch bitch bitch you're just another god wannabe, and for the record "Divine Sky" never trounced me. Maybe if you were a little more observant you would realize that....Oh well I don't want to be as much of a loudmouth as you are *sighs*

And I truely hope you aren't going to rely solely on your diamond skeleton or whatever to save your ass, sure diamond may be the hardest physical substance, but enough concentrated energy could shatter it like a piece of glass * expands his dark energy out to you, drawing from your shadow* And wherever there is light, darkness will be right behind it * creates a thin blanket of dark matter covering the lens from the power drawn from our shadows* its still kinda bright in here, but at least the scorching rays are gone *sits down* I'll give you one more go to impress me before I actually get serious man

Damn, looks like I failed at not being a loudmouth
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:00 am

*still being sarcastic*

o know the shadows coming to get me get real

*comes back to being serious*
being the embodiment of shadow is really bad for you kid... such trivial shadows can not block what the sun creates... a duh man i was saving this for ace

*i release some of the 4ton lacing on my diamond skeleton creating a larger diamond arm surrounding my left one and it begins to draw from the sunlight to others it looks like the gaia finger*

*the shadows disentegrate and i start up another piledriver on me and you and it also charges the gaia finger and once again eradicates all of the shadow in the area*

*i run the big "solar powered" fist through your body*

i have no one to impress save your attitude for someone who has time to listen
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 am

* as the flaming spikes and wave comes towards him ,i create an ice wave to block the fire wave, and for the spikes well * i start to block them with my other sword*
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:27 pm

*coughs blood* When will you realize you fool? You can't eliminate shadow.......

as long as there is matter and light together in the same place there will always be darkness * looks at your arms shadow and draws energy from it* But I guess that is a concept too hard for you to understand...... *dark matter begins swirling around him, he forms it into a spear like object* And you're a fool for thinking a diamond skeleton is the absolute defense, after all, the skeleton doesn't cover up every artery, vein, and organ and other things inside the body *shoots the spear at the small fleshy part in your shoulder severely damaging the nerves in your entire arm*

At least you hurt me.... *the rest of the dark energy embeds itself into the ground in the shape of a pentagram*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:13 pm

*i warp in behind mikaeda* Too bad this is where you get hurt real bad. *the dodecagram appears below us and shrinks around you, taking your darkness from the ground and keeping you from moving. there is no escaping unless i say so* Although there may be darkness where there is light, the more intense the light, the weaker the darkness is.... Goodbye. *the dodecagram encases you in purifying light leaving no space for darkness to exist (you still cant move btw so excape is impossible)* That was fun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:21 pm

*Sensing Divine Sky appear nearby, Shiro leaps in the while a flame begins to surround him while speaking to Divine Sky.*
It's 'bout time yo ass showed up!
*Landing next to Divine Sky, he keeps his focus on Abari as the flame surrouding Shiro grows stronger.*
Shall I end this...?
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:28 pm

*i'm facing the other way looking past mikaedas lightly body at kham* Do it.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:58 pm

*Closing his eyes, Shiro smiles and speaks to Abari with a calm voice.*
I'm sorry old friend, but now that he's here, our time will end now.
*He opens his eye and tosses Muramasa high in the air and the flames follow it as Shiro's eye turn green.*
Gaia's Fury!
*He slams Genesis into the gorund, large vines rise up beneath Abari and grab hold of his legs. Shiro disapears from next to Divine Sky and appears in front of Abari senidng an axe kick to his stomach, then continuing wiht a flurry of punches and kickes. He flips back as his hands grow with a green chakra.*
Time to fly...
*He strikes the ground and it begins to shake. He then takes up Genesis and waves his hand infront of him, making a pillar of rock spring underneath him pushing him as high as the clouds, in the air he catches Muramasa with enourmous flames still around it and engulfs his body in the flames takign the shape of a dragon in flight.*
Goodbye...
*A huge hand springs Abari in the air as Shiro takes his decent with his blades pointing in front of him.*
DRAGON DIVE!
*He increases in speed dramatically falling from the sky and connects with Abari making a huge fireball explosion in the air. Shiro descends from the fire and lands on the ground with smoke rising from his body and a smile on his face with eyes closed.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:06 pm

*the smoke clears as i appear bloddy and baddard, barely able to speak* no shiro...it's not over i made a promise.... *looks at Zero* or maybey u have forgotton that *red chakra pours out from me and it starts to heal my wounds* a promise to protect this village with my life on the line *the red chakra stops and Zangetsu Sadoichi apears* and i keep my promise no matter what. * i push a button om my staff and a chain rod apears and wraps around shiro, with that i throw shiro high into the sky and from the force of it, i jump into the sky as well sending u a combo fo my own pushing u higher and higher into the sky, i then yank u closer to me as if i was doing the primary lotus, we both cstart to descend to the ground as my body glows a bright gold* Theres no escaping this i put al i have in this one move!!, SADOICH RAGE!! * a gold version of my super explosive wave appears, but enstead of expanding it starts to shrink and surrounds your body with the staff in hand i let out one more strike sending u plumiting to the ground creating a large crater, i getup from the large crater With zangetsu sadoichi in my hand* Goodbye.

Last edited by abari uchia on Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:51 pm

* struggles to move but can't* Divine Sky you bastard. I hope you can keep this thing up forever because as soon as its gone I'm going to rip you apart *begins to bleed from his eyes and nose*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Heh... I can keep this up all milennium if I need to. Earth Advocate, care to deliver the fianl blow...?
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:05 am

*the blood flowing mixes with chakra and begins to cover my entire body*

Damn you.........

*the blood flow from my body is becoming more severe and is mixing itself with the chakra in my body, it begins to seep out and small blots swirl around zero's dode-whateverthehellitscalled*
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:02 am

actually i can re arrange my diamonds at will i had a feeling that you were going to attack my blood and veins but this is the end fine sir...

*i look at Divine Sky and then at king kaze i walk up to him until we are face to face and my diamond eye begins to glow*

i really dont like doing this but....

*i thrust my diamond arm through your rib cage and absorb all of the carbon out of your bones turning you to mush then i rip out your heart and implode it while getting blood all over my face*

i am through
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:47 pm

this whole village has been ransacked with little resistance...

*i turn up to the skies and yell*

IS THIS HOW YOU DEFEND YOUR VILLAGE!!!! IS THIS ALL THE MIGHTY ABYSS HAS?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:29 am

I think this is... Too bad. *iturn around* They could have been pretty good shinobi...
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:49 am

( I guess I have to do this sigh) You fool, you can't kill me.....

*darkness begins to seep out of what remains of my body

I'm already dead..... I don't need a heart you fool, it was simply to complete this human body............

I may not be able to defeat you the way I am now....but at least one of you is going to die here

*I use up most of the darkness and hatred from my soul to temporarily rebuild my body the way it was*

With this final kamikaze, Divine Sky, i'm taking you with me

*his body is reconstructed temporarily using intensified darkness to form a skeletal structure*

DIE

* Leaps at Divine Sky and latches on to his back when he turned around and jams an explosive kunai in his chest right next to his heart, the blood seeping out of both of us forms a pentagram and a black dome surrounds me and zero*

Looks like ill have to take you home with me

*the dome begins to close in on us as spikes protrude from the walls*

This is it

*on the outside the dome can be seen shrinking to the size of a pea and an explosion is heard*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:12 pm

"body change jutsu"
-_vash switches places out of knowhere with Divine Sky at the last moment vash was stabed in the chest and he smirked.. he owed him alot for almost killing him before . . vash was not in regular form tho he charged his zeus form. vash knew he could with stand more darkness then Divine Sky._-
"SO your found of darkness eh...well it seems you havent met vash the king of darkness."
-_as king sacrfices himself vash is left still alive . his dark form was rebuilding his chest area already while he was being blown up. the dark chackra he held took all the damage. hie was just injured a bit. the spikes were easy for vash torevery with the mind power he had on darkness so when they closed in the simply disinagrated around vash and only stabed king. vash used a dark portal to apear by Earth Advocate and Divine Sky._-
'Blown up by his own kunai at close range and stabbed threw and squished by his own attack....What a fool...with this I repay my debt you dont mess with the sannin right."
-_vash stoped talking and looked over. his eyes seemed to be clearer/_-
'Feels like Ive woken up from a long sleep."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:29 pm

Ha. Looks like Vash is back and better than ever... Thanks. *i extend a hand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next