abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*CalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 pm

while Divine Sky and Earth Advocate perform there fusion i enter chaos state and activate my sharingan* well well well. bringin out the fusion already. Divine Sky or should i say zam.

ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 pm

((also i was the first to put fire on my hands. i did it on the myspace site. also your sex is posted as a female.))

Zam

Number of posts : 22
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:58 pm

*the sky chakras stop swirling and enter the dome. the earth explodes and out of the light i step* Different feel, but I like it. The power is invigorating! Let's do it. *i crack my neck* We're gonna have fun with this one. *i slide my foot towards you and pillars of stone and wood fly from the ground towards you*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:20 pm

*i clap my hands and sharp wind blast cut the wooden pillars and i then dodge the stone ones until i see an opening to escape. once i find my escape i jump into the air about 20 feet from you and activate flame gaurd* HEAT HAND *i fire a flow of fire that heads toward you on a diagonal angle. i then shadow setp to the ground and fire a second flow at you. sending elec to my feet i shadow step even faster and on the left side of you fire another flow at you. i repeat this for the back and right sides* ((note all of my fire flows are heading at you with 2second intervuls))

Zam

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:36 pm

*i stand there and stop every flow with my hands and hold them in tightly sealed orbs* Nothing going. *i crush the flames and leave only smoke coming from my palms* Tight. *i do rapid spin and a wall of white flame erupts and expands guickly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:49 pm

COME MY GAURDIAN *a protective barrier appears thus blocking your flames* hey whats the name of that move. *i jump in the air* no matter i'll give it on *i then use rapid spin and white flames rush at you. i then shadow step to the ground and jump back befor the flames hit you* i think i'll call it heat flash of heat wave

Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:49 pm

"just like the uchiha to be copy cats ...but you cant copy kekei genkai and all my attacks use mine."-_vash apeard point blank instintly behind ace out of his dark portal. his arm already mutating to his zeus form. vash without pause from apearing hurled a punch with his formed hand filled with energy at Aces head. _- "bout time the final sannin steped in"

Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 pm

*with out even turning around i block your punch with one hand* foolish boy you think your on my level *i hurl your body and zam* you call your self "king of darkness" when you know so little of true darkness

Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:04 am

"call myself it..yea as if"-_vash lands elegantly before hitting zam~_ its true i dont realy use dark chakra at all just orion..but that was a name givin,.just like sannin...at the time in my darkend mind that title ment strength..but now its just a silly tiltle you can have it and king of darkness,..ive worked hard and deafeated my darkness thats how i know im strong! take your titles and shove it !"-_ vash made deaths scythe apear_-

Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:10 am

*i the flames around my hands begin to burn an even brighter blue* i care not for some foolish title, or your silly little resolve. for what the likes of you take as power i see as weakness. you and the other seem to think that your on my level. you have takin my kindness for weakness. *begins to walk towards you slowly, but with each step becomes more and more distorted* can you feel it vash. your starting to see the difference between you and i *i cancel my flame gaurd that was on my right hand and begin to make chidori in it while i'm still walking* foolish boy your arogance will be the death of you *i shadow step in front of you and thrust chidori right for your face*

Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:19 am

-_a small dark portal apears and when ace thrust forward the chidori hand goes in and apears comming out of another right behind aces head. vash ports away. -_ i dont care even if im not as strong as you..or your kidness..i owe Earth Advocate for training me as a genin and Divine Sky for almost killing him .. yous shadow step matches my portal warp well...-_ the rest of vashs body mutates into the twisted dark form_-"you asked if i could see it .. all i see is old news..im not scared of you"

Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:41 am

*i deactivate my chidori so i only get hit with my punch/ i then pull my hand back through the portal's and hold my other hand out and the abyss scythe appears* i never said fear me.however it would be wise of you to watch out *the moment you begin to turn i jump in the sky and fire some dark matter at you* ((note dark matter are small dots of pure hatread from my abyss scythe.))

Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:49 am

(xD thanks was about to run to your profile) -_ he grabed the scythe he stole from death and twirld 36O super fast over and over into a blur . when the got close the disinigrated. he then stoped and stabed the ground . there was a rumble..then a pillar of pure energy erupted from the ground surging up at Ace like a water jet put a house in width_-

Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 am

shit *the pillar catches me off gaurd but i quickly regain my balance and jump off the pillar. i then begin to free fall along side the kicking and punching the pillar. by doing this i send great hucks of earth at you.* nice move you managed to catch me off gaurd with that one *i then float in mid air with scythe on my hand and my flame gaurd on*

Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:59 am

~_ vash jumps forward glowing the purple of his orion chakra.._- "damn ,.." -_slices the earth out of his way the charged vash stays airborn and slices at aces scythe_- "so..what makes you strong ace!"

Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:10 am

*i hold the scythe out and a black barrier appears* i am strong because i fight, i have nothing any more to lose or fight more. all that i have dear has left or died. my strenght comes from those i have lost. *the wind begins to pick up* but i care not for this village any longer i'm only here to humor zam and who ever else wishes to test there power

Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:15 am

~_ vash slashes the barier over and over hovering with his twisted wings_- "then its the same for me! the abyss eliminated my clan!" ~_vash charged a huge beam in his free hand while going nuts_- "live just to get strong! for no other purpose thats the path of the strong"

Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:18 am

i deactivate the barrier and fly away from the area* you didn't think i would let you beam the shit out of me did you

Zam

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:20 am

Fine humor me. *i strike a stance* Humor me like only the Kage of a dead village can! *i disappear and the wind blows behind the way i was facing* Break! *i reappear in front of Ace and begin throwing lightspeed punches to your face*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:22 am

-_ vash about to launch the attack at the farther ace now stoped . he might hit zam_- "come on vash think ..a stratagy.."

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:28 am

*i stop the punches and spin ace around to hold him by the wings in place* Don't worry about me Vash. Do it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 am

-_ vash blasts the beam at full strength at them.the size and power far bigger then vash's usual capasity_-

Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:32 am

*i then surge my body with electricty* sorry Divine Sky know goku vs raditz's bull shit today. *as you fall to the ground i fire a rai beam at you and vashs beam so they canceal out* not that easy

Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:34 am

-_while he spoke vash apeared under him in upper cut motion already_-

Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:37 am

as i get hit with his upercut,i back flip and kick you in the face.* good but not good enough *i then hold the scythe out and begin to fly around at the speed of sound while firing dark matter*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   

Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next