abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*CalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:41 am

-_vash recoiles in air and his hit by dark matter..he takes damage but zeus begins to heal his wound aleady while vash starts slicing like crazy at all the dark matter._-

Number of posts : 22
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:48 am

*i dodge the dark matter and get enough footing* Riiiight... there! *i blast off at lightspeed and kick Ace in the back of the head sending him flying back into the ground* Too slow! *i land and begin calling spires of wind down from the sky to crush you*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:52 am

-_vash simply adds to zams attack by lowering the areas gravity making the attack fall much quiker_-

Kage
Kage

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:55 am

*i land on the ground with one foot* i then put mmy scythe on the ground. i then point both my hands at the sky and fire a volley of rai beams which peirce though the air spires* you first *i then flap my wings once and appear in front of vahy* your outclassed here *i then spin so one elbow hits his face, as i turn around my right hand is engulfed in green flames and i punch you in the chest*

Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:02 am

-_vash coughs blood but the second blow simply melds into vashs chest and the mutation wraps around his fist .vash then opens his mouth and a beam forms in it _- "sorry ill be controling a bit vash" -_the words echo and the blast is launched at aces face_-

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:05 am

*i appear behind Ace under Vash's blast with my back to him* None of that! *i thrust my fingers into pressure points behind Ace's ears making his pain more horrible and leaving him immobile*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:35 am

as i fall to the ground i begin fighting the pain* ARG!!! *i finaly regain control of my body but i still hit the ground* fuck that hurts *i begin to stand up* damn i almost had vash *i call for kunou and legion *i slam my swords into the ground and i make a number of clone i then draw my legion and kunou.* come lets play *they the all throw kunai at you both*

Zam

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:09 am

*i raise my hand and this draws up a wall of earth that stops the kunai* Don't play games. Get serious! *i punch the wall and it flies at you and your clones* Wave goodbye! *i draw sora and swing it in your direction sending a giant tidal wave towards you over the wall of earth*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:27 am

-_ vash simply makes a wall of chakra and to block the kumai . leting im down his scythe disapears and his hands glow puple. vash proceded to punch the air hundreds of times each punch sending head sized homing beams of orion energy at ace_-

Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:47 am

I may not be able to do much..but I'll do my best!!!! *I draw Tempest and Surge. I then toss them at high speed at Ace I slighty charge them with chakra. They are like mini energy disc* Strike Raid!!!!!

Chakra Flow 3/4 99%
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:28 pm

"welcome to the fray..Aeon."

Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:28 pm

*I look over to Vash* Yea I'm here but I'm gonna do my best to keep up with you Sannin!!
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 am

*i grab both of my blades tightly* lets do this then *i throw my blades at aeon so the hit each other,without wasting a second i pivit my left hand and fire a volley of rai beams in the center of the tidal wave causing it to collaspe,while i did that i fire a volloy of rai beams at vashs on coming move after that i shoot into the sky causing some of the beams to hit the ground.* WOOOO HOOOOOOOO WERE GONNA HAVE FUN WITH THIS THING *i then fly around the watery ground dodging the beams* kaki keta come to my arms* the blades appear on my arms. i continue flying,but i turn around so that i'm flying backwards* NOW Infinity Maelstrom *Energy beams are fired in all directions, released from my kaki and keta blades. they then wipe out vahsy beams and attack every one on the battle feild*

Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:09 pm

-_Vash stops firing and picks his scythe back up. he began choping the atacks down..he jumps around aeon defending him from incoming attacks so that Aeon could worry about offence_-

Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:24 am

Vash!? *I say this in a way that I sound surprised that Vash would defend me* I'll make this move count!! *I call my Blades back to me* Hmmm try this!!! Enhance Lightning!! Enhnace Wind!!!!! *I wave my hand over both of my blades and they get covered in their auras. Surge is surrounded by Lightning Tempest is surrounded by Wind* Here we go!!! *I shadow step behind Ace. I raise my blades and prepare to slam down* TAKE THIS!!!!! *I slam my blades down and a burst of Lightning and Wind are sent spiraling toward Ace*

Chakra Flow 3/4 92%
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 260
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:31 pm

*Shiro's eyes slowly open to the glare above him as his damaged body remains in teh crater Abari left him in, and speaks softly.*
Am I.... alive.....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Giirls, games, computers hentai, and sports
Ninja Way : To protect the people i love, and to kill the one's I hate
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:44 pm

* i start to run to the battle where ace is at when i suddenly stop* this chakra.... i know this chakra impossible he should be.... *i start to run in the opposite dirrecton*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin

Male
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:36 am

*Looking to his side he spots Genesis on the ground, trying to sit up, he falls back down in pain breathign heavilly.*
Dam... This hurts.. *Cough*
*He point his hand towards Genesis, and using the bit of chakra he had left draws the blade to his hand while he has a flashback*
Divine Sky.... Abari....
*He slowly rises to one knee and slams Genesis in the ground, then sits next to it as it begins to grow green and a green chakra slowy surrounds Shiro's body.*
Heh.... Abari... he's gotten stronger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male
Number of posts : 292
Job/hobbies : CARTOONS Video Games and Girls!!!
Ninja Way : Fight to become stronger
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:04 am

*I look around the village and come across shiro* hey you ok man you need help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:50 pm

*Looking up from the crater he see Kaze and smiles*
No thanks. I'll be fine on my own.
*The green chakra surrounding Shiro's body begins to glow.*
Where is everybody...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:53 pm

on the new sites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:25 pm

new sites..?!?!? jeez.. i have been gone a while... O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:57 pm

join the blue flame village
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Giirls, games, computers hentai, and sports
Ninja Way : To protect the people i love, and to kill the one's I hate
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:44 pm

*walk up to kaze* well well, i cant belived you survived
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:48 pm

*Looks up with the green chakra still surrounding him.*
Heh, you know me. I'm not the type to give so easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   

Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next