abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some more new tricks...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Number of posts : 260
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Some more new tricks... Empty
PostSubject: Some more new tricks...   Some more new tricks... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:51 am

Might as well get these approved.

Rose Storm- Conjures a storm of rose pedals razor sharp like steel sending it towards an oppenent.

Banishing Blade- Cloaks the user making them seem invisble and using incredible speed, strikes a compenent with 3 quick strikes, the 3rd being the strongest.

Gaia's Fury- Vines rise from the ground grabbing hold of an oppenent taking his mobility, then the user strikes with a serious of kicks and punches. Hands glow with a green chakra as the user strikes the ground making a giant fist of rock send the constricted oppenent into the air.

Flames of Hell- The user emits two flames from each of his hands at and oppenent both in the form of Ifrit, exploding into blast of flames on impact.
Some more new tricks... 10-ifrit-a
This is Ifrit.
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Some more new tricks...   Some more new tricks... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:43 pm

xane uses ifrit
you might wanna check with him
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Number of posts : 260
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Some more new tricks...   Some more new tricks... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:54 pm

im just using his form. I'm not using Ifrit himself. the flames are jus in the hsp[ae of him. But if i need to ask Xane, I'll chekc wit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some more new tricks...   Some more new tricks... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some more new tricks...
Page 1 of 1