abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Empty
PostSubject: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:47 pm

*the millions of golems stand in the ruined village and a sound emits from the head golems head saying that there are more who wish to perish*

cleanse...
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:52 pm

"excelent work..these golems are really usufull..would have been time consuming to destroy all this myself."
-_a golem got in vash's way and he choped it in to and walked on._-
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:54 pm

*all the golems clear and reveal the real me (not the one fighting ace) sitting amongst the golems*

yes indeed... even though i can knock out a building with one punch... but it is less chakra consuming to have the dead do my work for me.... so why have you come
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:56 pm

"I feel left out of the fun so I desided to help the golems destroy stuff.. is that such a strange thing khameron-sensei."
-_vash says and scratches the back of his head._-
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:58 pm

not at all... i didnt want our collaboration to be revealed until it was our time...
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:59 pm

"heh... I guess but But Im not really all that good at following others plans...as if I could stay in doors while all this is happening outside my doorstep.."
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:01 pm

lol you have a point that would be even more suspicous but the purpose of this gathering was to wipe out all the stragglers like abari...
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:03 pm

"someone is taking care of abari as we speak...shiro I beleive...and hosake too is being taken care of ..by kaze.I am left with not a whole lot to do it seems."
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:05 pm

kill aeon if you wish he is through this hole he still does not believe that we are on the same side... your kind of a free agent

i wouldnt mind lol
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:07 pm

"hehe. I guess I sort of am ."
-_vash winked._-
"Ill let him and xane go a few rounds and when there chakra is depleated Ill take them both out..in a couple minutes'
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:08 pm

hah... why are you so malicous?
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:12 pm

"the scenery gets you in the mood..."
-_vash looked up at the sky a moment and sighed.._-
"it wont be diffucult ..you worry aboutyour part."
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:13 pm

ok... dont die if aeon tries to land any malicious blow on you or xane ill crush them understand?
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:16 pm

"o you dont have to worry about me Earth Advocate ..you havent seen me fight seriously since I got back..aeon and ace...in my eyes ...are garbage..even if they dished out all they could..the ending is a forgone conclusion...because..my mind power and kekei genkai will make me the winner every time.."
-_ it was evident vash got more and more steeped in darkness everyday_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here   all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all who dont wish to submit to the might of the advocate come here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
abyssninjas :: Fighting and Rivalries :: Fight here :: the fall of the abyss-
Jump to: