abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*CalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 52
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 6:20 pm

*i wait in the expanse of grassland right on the outskirts of the village. there are no trees to be seen and the sky is celar and shining*

Horrible battlefield. He should be here by now... That message was directly sent to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 10:03 pm

*im walking along the grasslands looking for my opponent. I look around and see you standing there nonchalant* YOU!!! *i run towards you and draw oathkeeper and jump high into the air. the clouds converge on oathkeeper and i swing it towards you bringing thhe weight of a sky of clouds on you with my own anger enhanced strength*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nights666
NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 10:07 pm

*i grab oathkeeper and stop you in midair and the clouds evaporate* Not even a hello? *i toss you back into the air and jump up and kick you back into the ground* I thought we were friends?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 10:09 pm

*i jump back to my feet and run towards you* WE ARE NEVER FRIENDS!!! *i swing oathkeeper towards your abdomen*
Back to top Go down
NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 10:12 pm

*i backflip over your blade and kick you in the face sending you high into the air* Well I think Luna would want to speak to me after such a long time away... *fiendish laughter* *i insert my hands into my pockets*

Last edited by NoirUchiha on Mon May 26, 2008 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 10:16 pm

*i open my eyes wide in a blind rage and *i blast off towards you skating along the ground and send a screaming kick to your abdomen* NE-!
*i warp behind you and kick you a little in the air* GRO-!
*i warp under you and push off of the ground with my hands and double kick you far into the air* HEDGEHOG!!!
*i warp above your flying body and charge up my right hand*
LAW OF ZERO!!!
*i punch you in the back sending you back towards the ground and send a white Phoenix Rain towards you*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 10:20 pm

*i appear on a near by branch* this battle might get out of hand,i'd better watch from a distance

NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 10:22 pm

*i begin stomping the air sending blasts of chakra towards the flame needles destroying them. then i spin and land on my feet* Come on now Zero. Luna would be ashamed. *i stomp the ground and a pillar of flame fires up towards you*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 10:24 pm

BASTARD!!! *i use oathkeeper to slice into the flames and swing them around to bring them down on you* YOU KNOW NOTHING!!! *i come down in the flames, oathkeeper ready for a stab*
Back to top Go down
NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Sun May 25, 2008 10:35 pm

*i stand in the flames and sidestep the oncoming attack watching you fly into the ground* You forget, I'm still an Uchiha. *i reel back and kick you out of the flames skating across the ground* Has you memory slipped like your skill?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 12:32 am

*while sliding i warp behind you and use the sliding force to increase the power of the next attack* REENTRY!!! *i send a flying kick to your back while engulfed in flames*
Back to top Go down
NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 12:40 am

*i sidestep the kick and grab your arm holding you dangling in front of me* So angry. *i turn you around to look right into your eyes with my Mangekyou* What are you thinking? *the world you see turns black and all your memories of the pain and suffering you endured while I killed your whole clan and your love right in front of you are played back with excruciating detail*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 12:45 am

*i begin to scream in horror and hold my head. i try to close my eyes and ears to drown out the pain of my past* STOP IIIIT!!! PLEEEAAASE!!! NO MORE!!!
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 12:46 am

*still on the tree* i now that stare*long pause* it was the tsukiyami,this is bad

NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 12:48 am

*maniacal laughter* This is better than I remember. I can't believe of all the things you would remember, this would be the most vivid. Most people would have repressed this memory. *more laughter* *i proceed to replay the scene over and over faster and faster while still playing Luna's death at normal speed over all of it* Now, drown in your despair...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 12:50 am

*everything is further burned into my mind and I pass out twitching and spasming while mumbling "I'm sorry Luna" under my breath. My breathing becomes erratic and my heart rate increases and I go into cardiac arrest*
Back to top Go down
NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 12:53 am

Heh heh heh... *i throw you to the ground* This is the end... "old friend". *i draw my sword, Fatal Flame, thrust it towards your heart*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 1:01 am

*ace appears in the middle of zero and noir, with the healing blade in zero's chest and my obscurity blade blocking noir oncoming attack.* i think thats enough torture for one day, dont you agree.*i stand with my right arm shaking from the force of noir attack*

mangekyou active

NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 1:07 am

I don't think so. You have no idea what kind of pain this man has put me through. Now you should move aside before this involves you and your whole village. I've done it once and I'll do it again. *maniacal laughter*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 1:13 am

*the gaurdian blade appears behind me and covers zero,while the healing blade is still in his chest.* i'm not sure as to what zero did to you,and to be honest i dont care. zero is apart of the abyss,so if you plan to kill him your gonna have to go though me.*i tighten the grip on my blade*

NoirUchiha
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 9:49 am

Heh... you sound like he did... You remind me a lot of him. ButI grow tired of these games. I'll finish this another time. *dark laughter* *i turn around, hands in pockets, sword at side, and begin to walk away. I throw up a hand as I walk* Don't get careless. I'll kill you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   Mon May 26, 2008 3:35 pm

*i'd better keep an eye on this guy,looks at zero. he was able to beat zero* zero what the hell did you do to that guy * the gaurdian blade lifts zero up and we had to zero's house*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!   

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End: Zero, Come!
Page 1 of 1