abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L - Jack of all trades

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

L - Jack of all trades Empty
PostSubject: L - Jack of all trades   L - Jack of all trades Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:26 pm

I am L...Ive been gone for awhile and During that time I found some old and new friends but the most important thing that happened is that I died

As time passed the case I was working on became public and I died trying to solve it...this case is known as the kira case

You may all know that I died and my successor N solved the case, b ut what you all didn't kno was that before i died i took measures so that when I died I would come back stronger faster and more brilliant than I ever was and this comes to the new friend i was talking about earlier his name is X

There is little known about him but Ive managed to find out a little about him, his real name is Xotiel but everyone calls him X

But enough about him right now this is about me, I made a deal with him so that if I happened to die in the next year or so he would bestow the powers of the ancient organization upon me and make me a member of this clan

using my gifted intellect as some say i quickly mastered the art of weapon battling and learned to counter any weapon and create my own on the spot with help of my shiyakugan, before the last month of the organizations wait before their master plan unfolded I defected from the organization and went back to making my solving of the kira case my life full time'

Since i didn't want to expose the organization or myself and my power i didn't use anything but my mind and my funds to attempt to solve the case...but I lost and died...

When i woke up i saw X staring down at me i asked him to help me but i saw that he was greatly wounded, I used my life force to heal him as he was healing me and we became some sort of brothers after this process was done

I trained and trained and whenI finished my training I lost all of my items and weapons except for my silver skin...nut i kept all of their powers

After the training i went back to the galaxy village and found it in ruins with X floating over the ruins I asked y he did it amd he said nothing and flew away
I quickly teleported to his spot and exploded myself on him...he just shrugged it off healed me and flew away telling me I wasn't strong enough to take him

Afterwards I went back to the abyss village in order to train myself and get strong enough to kill X...
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: L - Jack of all trades   L - Jack of all trades Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:21 pm

but the master of none
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Giirls, games, computers hentai, and sports
Ninja Way : To protect the people i love, and to kill the one's I hate
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: L - Jack of all trades   L - Jack of all trades Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:23 pm

So is L the guy from Deathnote or somethin casuse im lost?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: L - Jack of all trades   L - Jack of all trades Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:42 am

he thinks hes the guy from death note
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male
Number of posts : 83
Job/hobbies : Drawing, anime, sports, playing guitar
Ninja Way : To always win against evil
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: L - Jack of all trades   L - Jack of all trades Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:40 pm

This is why I like Kira.....

Oh and something else....

I ENJOYED THE PART WHEN KIRA KILLED L!!! HAHA!!!

.....sorry, if it's about deathnote then I'm on Kira's side cause L is annoying
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: L - Jack of all trades   L - Jack of all trades Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:58 pm

well,then that means that L is just right for you....L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L - Jack of all trades   L - Jack of all trades Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:13 pm

((well i favored light over L too but the L name was what i wanted...also i figured being the actual original L from the show would be fun))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L - Jack of all trades   L - Jack of all trades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L - Jack of all trades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
abyssninjas :: Character Descriptions/ Bloodline Limit Abilities :: Descriptions Here-
Jump to: