abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vixin before and after inheiritence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf_Gem
Genin
Genin
Wolf_Gem

Female
Number of posts : 95
Ninja Way : Doing what I do because I want to.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Vixin before and after inheiritence Empty
PostSubject: Vixin before and after inheiritence   Vixin before and after inheiritence Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Kage Bunshin- basic in making shadow clones. On average I can make 5.

Chi Bond(chi=blood)- When hunger gets the best three clones are made. One to seal and put the host to sleep and two to hold the host. It is very painful and the host often loses blood.

Dou Hogo(soil shield)- Its just as it sounds. I can take the dirt and make a sheild as strong or as weak as I want.

Replenish- A small orb of healing chakara that is good for internal and external injuries. I can pull out some poison with this orb as well.

Impair- I can produce poison and deliver it through my fangs. I can eat decaying animal/humans flesh and bones and it makes the venom more toxic. A bite is fatal, but a scratch leads to paralysis for a few hours. I make antivenom just in case I forget to stop my venom, only during practices and training.

Chi Lust- The user uses a hand is place on the victim's body and drains the blood and bits of chakara from every opening of the body. Was used as a form of torture long ago but was fatal during battles because the victims wouldn't realize until the last minute. The chakara compresses the blood into a hard ball (The size varies on how much chakara is use and the size of the victim. Makes a great treat and its like eating salad tomato, Mmmmmmm).

Last edited by Wolf_Gem on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updates)
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Vixin before and after inheiritence   Vixin before and after inheiritence Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:16 pm

hey you need to describe there effects
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Gem
Genin
Genin
Wolf_Gem

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixin before and after inheiritence   Vixin before and after inheiritence Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:42 pm

I"M NOT STUPID!!!!! GIVE ME A MOMENT! Ass
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Vixin before and after inheiritence   Vixin before and after inheiritence Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:46 pm

hey watch it women.
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Gem
Genin
Genin
Wolf_Gem

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixin before and after inheiritence   Vixin before and after inheiritence Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Look, I'll have it up soon. Keep your panties on.
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Vixin before and after inheiritence   Vixin before and after inheiritence Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:53 pm

ok this is growing monotonous. please ace stop badgering her and vixin just post before ace says anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixin before and after inheiritence   Vixin before and after inheiritence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixin before and after inheiritence
Page 1 of 1