abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*CalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sharingan Realm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Sharingan Realm   Thu May 29, 2008 3:49 am

a place for several training

ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   Thu May 29, 2008 4:12 am

chaos lets do it know ok place the mat on the ground ace *ace and chaos run around in a circle,with the mat as the center* tiger,snake,ox,*ace and chaos both say this at the same time* hellgate style animal and human fusion *ace and chaos jump into the sky in a spiral formation. a great flash is seen and out emerges ace with a whole new look* yoh check me out, this didnt happen the last. time thinks to himself*it must be due to the fact that chaos ate falx.

im going to call this chaos state.

Last edited by ace uchiha on Thu May 29, 2008 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   Thu May 29, 2008 4:16 am

ok now to get down and dirty.alter lets do this*alter appears in it's true state

i see you came prepaired for a battle*alter just draws his sword* and that sword where'd you get it. your not much of a talker are you

*just then alter springs from the ground kicking me in the chest*

ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   Thu May 29, 2008 4:32 am

*i go flying rag dog style.once i can i catch my balance and look up while sliding still* shit he's fast,almost as fast as zero. wait where the hell did he go *just then alter comes flying out of the sky with his sword drawn aiming for my head* fuck *i jump to the left and throw two kunai at alter,and i draw my celestial sword* shit he dodge them and he's gone,ok i can tell i'm going to need my sharingan for this *i activate my sharingan and strike a stance* bring your ass

ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   Thu May 29, 2008 5:04 am

*Alter then pops out from the ground, and i jump back avoiding his slice. i then rush at him with celestial swing at his feet, he jumps over it and i spin around on my hands kicking him in the air* Iíve got you know. Time for chaos's fury *i jump in to the air right above alter, i then stab my blade in his chest and i grab the handle with both hands. i then spin around alter with my sword in his back twisting the sword deeper into his chest. just before we hit the ground i jump off of alter and rai shoot piercing the same wound. i stay in the air flaping my wings evr so gracefully* hmp you cant get around it alter,i'm stronger then you now so just give up,and surrender me your power.*

ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   Thu May 29, 2008 5:28 am

*i let out a smile* come on alter just give already *alter begins to stand up and the wound heals right up* shit, i guess this is going to take some time *alter turns to me and points his sword at me* you think your so cool, you and that damn sword *alter looks up and removes his helmet. to reveal a seemingly normal face with no expression* kunou *WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING *alter puts his helmet back on and strikes a stance* wait is that my-HOLY SHIT *just then alter springs from the ground making a crater from where he took off* *using my sharingan i just barely dodge his move, but im hit four times as he passes* shit is he turning around, celestial split*i split the sword in half and wait for alter to get close* okay i now my move so Iím not going to fall victim to it, all i got to do is fly backwards and counter every one of his swings... here he comes *ace starts to fly backwards and alter gains on him* here goes nothing *ace and alter engage in a sword duel both of them striking each others blades* shit, he moves faster then i do, itís taking everything Iíve got to block all this shit *alter stops his attack and lands on the ground*

ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   Thu May 29, 2008 5:34 am

*i remain in the sky panting* shit all that and he still hit me 22 times *alter looks at ace with the same blank stare* i can sense that stupid look on his face,even with that armor on. i cant beleive he used my rushing star v2. i haven't even used that move yet.*ace pulls out some wireless earbuds* i just need some theme music to get me back on my shit *ace starts up "A7X ALMOST EASY"* yeah that will do just fine.

ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   Fri May 30, 2008 3:25 pm

ok alter lets go *alter takes his helmet off and turns at me once more and says"kanashimi"* what..what did you say to me,i took you for the queit type *alter looks at mean with a blank face and says* "it's not that i can't talk. i just choose not to" i get ya. but that word you sad what does it mean. "it means sorrow" what does that have to do wiht anything "it's my name" ok thats nice but why would you go with such a gloomy name my friend "you are no feind of mine,and it was he only name that makes sense. since i am the sorrow of the uchihas" *i open my eyes widely* what are you talking about "i am no more then the creation of all the pain and suffering of every uchiha ha that has ever died"

ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   Fri May 30, 2008 3:39 pm

*i land on the ground and shed my sword* if thats true then why are you here and why did you listen to me,but only to try and kill me later. "thats simple that wasn't me" WHAT DID YOU SAY "i said that -" i know idiot, i mean- "o i see,you wont me to explain. well the thing you called alter was you" what are you saying "well in your sharingan realm, as you call it. you are able to freely time,space,matter,and every thing else. so you created alter" then i can just bring him back "no you cant" why "becasue i am that to your mind now" so no more moonshine "yup,but this is not all bad" why not "simple if you can beat me i will be free. in a sense" what do you mean " well i wont be able to move freely in the world,but i'll be able to live out side of your mind" thats another question why are you in my mind "well becuase your the only one able to excess the realm" YEAH I'M THE STRONGEST UCHIHA "thats not what i said,there is one whose power is greater then yours" BULLSHIT THERES NO ONE ELSE ON MY LEVEL "well thats what you think," fine whats his name so i can kill him "noir" WHAT NO WAY, he's just some love struck weirdo froms zero's child hood. "well then kill him" no a problem "but the question is will zero let you" huh "as you know zero has beef with this noir guy as well" your right and theres no way zero would let me of all ppl put his past to rest "so that means you have to choose be tween your friendship or your ego" DAMN thats a hard choice "no it's your choice"

ace uchiha
Kage
Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:50 pm

i've got a better idea.how bout i just take in your soul and we become one. this away your free and i get your power. with out the song and dance of us fighting. because in the end i'm going to win. *that is a point. very well do as you please* ok. i begin to perform the hellgate style soul bind jutsu and i awake in my room.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Realm   

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Realm
Page 1 of 1