abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*CalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ayame's Binded Jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Female
Number of posts : 35
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Ayame's Binded Jutsus   Thu May 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Kekkei Genkai: Shikotsumyaku (I think thats how you spell it) gives the user the ability to manipulate their skeletal structure. Any injuries the skin receives during the process are instantly healed and replacement bones are created to restore the use to them. This ability can be used to sprout bones from any point on the users body, giving them a quick defense against physical attacks by covering themselves in spikes. The user can also increase the strength of these bones to steel-like quality.

Mystical Palm Technique: While the user uses this ability in battle to immediately recover from attacks, (useing up chakra) User can even temporarily reanimate a corpse for use as an ally or a decoy.

Strong Fist:The Strong Fist, the purpose of which is to cause external damage and break bones.

(Not used in battle) Sexy Technique:transforms the user into a beautiful, nude woman. I use it to distract or persuade whoever may be bothering me.

(These are only a few of my abilties Iíll post more later)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/guitarheropwnage

Ayame's Binded Jutsus
Page 1 of 1