abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spareing Round With Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Ayame

Female
Number of posts : 35
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Spareing Round With Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Walking outside of her beach house she looks around at the sandy beach and kicks a shell "I'm bored" she weals loudly her inerself smiling at the blood lust going though her body "Come on Ayame-Chan lets look for some hotty to fight" Ayame sighs and shakes her head making the voice go down back into its hiding place "you are right though, I do need some practice. How about just a sparing match with someone" She grins and yells at the top of her lungs "COME ON ANYONE!"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/guitarheropwnage
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male
Number of posts : 83
Job/hobbies : Drawing, anime, sports, playing guitar
Ninja Way : To always win against evil
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:10 pm

*hears a voice in the distance and follows it then pauses for a sec* Interesting invitation, mind if I take you on?
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Smiles widely "of course I don't mind" she leans over on one leg and bows down "pleased to meet you I'm Ayame" she grins reviling sharp canine teeth "and you are my finely dressed gentalman are called by" she turns her head to the right cracking it a little bit and then smiles a little cutely" her interself glows again and makes her udder a small throaty growl when she shakes his hand " lets make this one go slowly and enjoy it Aya" Ayame shakes her head and clears her mind "sorry about the growl its kind of a sense"
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:25 pm

I'm Jin and it's nice to meet you too. *he smirks a little* I think this will be an interesting match. *he jumps back and takes a stance* I'm ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:39 pm

She smiles and nods jumping backwards holding her hands in front of her as a shield "Yeah, I do believe this will be a interesting match" She closes her eyes "just remember that this is just a sparing match and your to only use non deadly ninjutsu's or use them in a non deadly way" her inerself groans at the thought "No death boring!" she shakes her head again and opens her eyes looking up at her opnoniet "your move buddy"
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:24 pm

Alright then. Try this! *he pulls out three shuriken and throws them at her*
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:21 am

She grins just to show off a bit she jumps backwards and takes out a kuni blocking the tree shuriken with ease. "I know you can do better then that don't play around" she gets back into defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:44 pm

Well if you say so... *he takes an offensive stance and smirks as he focuses chakra to his feet* ...let's see if you can keep up with this! *he takes one step foward then in a burst of speed he dashes towards her and throws a swift kick at her*
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 pm

She smiles and takes a small step backwards the kick just grazing above her head "flooding chakra into the point of her finger she jabs upwards at his kicking leg aiming for the inside of his leg where his knee is "get a load of this" she grins.
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:28 pm

*just as his knee gets hit he flips and lands on one hand* 8 Trigrams Divine Rotation! *he pours chakra out of his body and spins rapidly and creates a barrier then expands it quickly causing an explosion*
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:59 pm

She smiles holding her wrist up to block the Rotation, she clenches her fist streathing her bones making her body just hard enough to withstand the explosion as well. She grins and looks down the sleaves on her shirt ripped up "damn this was my fav shirt" she sighs and wraps the bits around her hand and growls. Sending chakra to her wrist two bones come from underneeth both wrist. "Well come on big boi" she smiles.
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:16 pm

So that's your secret, very well. *he activates byakugan and smirks* I guess I won't hold back anymore. *he places a hand on his sword and heals the wound in his knee* Hmph *he takes the gentle fist stance and his chakra begins to flow through his limbs* Take this! *he attacks her with a flurry of palm strikes and kicks firing bursts of chakra with each attack*
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:21 pm

Since all the chakra points in her body are covered by her bones he can't reach the chakra points in her body. "I'm sorry you can't attack me with your gentle fist attacks. The bones in my body don't draw chakra there for you can't weaken them by striking them with gentle fist." She smiles "and if you were to get to my points, my bones guard all the vital points. Try something different" she jumps backwards, as shes jumping she grunts pouring chakra into her finger tips firing a barge of needle sized bones at him.

(This is not a god-hack its just a truth of her bloodline. They state it in the anime as well as the manga. Just checking ~_^)
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:35 pm

Damn, well it was worth a try. *he looks at the bones flying towards him* I've still got this! *he draws his Hakke Hozishinsei and deflects the bones* I guess I'll have to try something else. *he sheaths his sword and runs towards her at full speed and attacks her with a few normal punches and kicks*
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:46 pm

She smiles and blocks his attacks. On his last strike she grabs his hand and pushes it downwards towards the ground. She grunts and forces out another bone circling his and her hands together. "well I don't know about you but this battle just got a lot closer" she grins and laughs a little at her joke. Drawing back her fist her aims a strong punch to his face.
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:58 pm

*he braces himself and takes the hit* I agree. *he smirks as a little blood runs down from the side of his mouth* It's my turn now. *he slips his arm free of the bone and grabs her then flies up into the air and when they get high enough he starts to spin rapidly while holding her by the arm* I wonder if those bones can defend from this! *he pours large amounts of chakra into his arm and throws her towards the ground like a meteorite*
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:41 pm

(( I'm pretty sure you couldn't have just slipped your arm out of my bone grip since it covered the entirety of both our hands. Please take the time to read my post or ask about them before you try and get out of a lock like that. Because its basically in cased in bone. ))
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:49 pm

((Damn....my fault, there's only one way I could've got my arm out now...))
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:01 pm

*his hand starts to make a cracking noise* If your wondering how I got out of that lock....I simply dislocated the bones in my hand using my chakra and I broke my arm for a second. *he draws his sword and mends his arm then takes a stance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spareing Round With Anyone   Spareing Round With Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spareing Round With Anyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
abyssninjas :: Fighting and Rivalries :: Fight here-
Jump to: