abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Stand...

Go down 
+4
War
ZeroVenkage
camman5191
Death
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father
Registration date : 2008-05-05

The Last Stand... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:33 pm

*I dodge the energy attack Death threw me into* Death I'm not done yet!!! *I Shadow Step behind Death* Sonic Thrust!!!!*I pull back Epitaph's Promise and then attempt to thrust it into Death's gut*

Chakra Flow 2/4 48%
Chakra Eye: Activated
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Death

Death

Number of posts : 49
Ninja Way : To kill everything that lives to become whole...
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:44 pm

*i move out of the way quickly and let go of King of Darkness leaving Aeon's blade heading for him* Sloppy. *i slide on the ground and roar. my hands turn from fingers to paws and i extend my paws*
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:49 pm

o god... now he transforms... well i might as well

*i slide on the ground riding the afterschock of deaths attack and slide to a stop using my arm as an anchor and backflip over vash*

i really dont like doing this but without the earth 80 percent of my moves come straight from my arm...

**i can still fight you dont have to release me yet**
(no you cant... come on lets wrap this up... death wants to see if were worthy of our power lets give him/it/ tiger man what he wants)
**ok Earth Advocate im behind you 100 percent**
(thats what i like to hear... lets roll)

*i place my arm on the ground and look at death and a diamond visor covers my mouth*

release

*thousands of diamond fragments expell from my body and form a beautiful exosleleton made of diamond behind me about 400 feet tall... her movements correspond with my own*

ok... *i stand up straight and so does the four armed exoskeleton* you wanted it? now you got it
*i hold out my arm and ragnarok (the sword) pops out of the ground but in the war glaive form*

lets go... *i snap my fingers and indestructible by disturbed begins to play*

((g gundamn faust from shaman king ness just so that you get an idea of what it looks like))
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm

*i spin around King of Darkness and kick Aeon's blade so it doesnt hit him.i turn in midair and slide to a stop* Wow, Earth Advocate. Pulling out all the stops... I can't let you make me look bad in front of death though. *i do hand signs unique to my clan and my eyes begin to glow and turn more dragon like* This is the first time I've used this in battle though. Feels good! *the dodecagram appears right under me* Hyozanryu, can you hear me?

Hyozanryu: I've been waiting on you! Ready?
Me: Ready!

*the dodecagram glows more brightly and energy begins swirling from it*

Yeah... That's what I'm talking about.

*the energy wraps around me and seeps into my skin leaving me glowing. my hands turn scaly and grow talons and my teeth grow sharp. feathery wings grow from my back*

Secret Technique #9: Hyozanryu the Sky Dragon!

*i walk out from the dodecagram and A giant dragon climbs from it. he is pure white with blue eyes and diamond claws and teeth. the arrangement on the dodecagram is all shown on his body. he flaps once and flies into the sky and my body is kept at a constant distance from it. we are mentally connected and our movements are one*

Hyozanryu/Me: Death, let us show you that this power is well deserved! *We draw the blade, Sora, and strike a stance*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:12 am

*i step out of the darkness with the hells chidori* sorry to keep you waiting. i just got lost of the pathway to life. what the hell why is vahsy here and what the hell is that cat doing in a robe. * i raise my hand into the sky and it begins to grab more and more power.* no matter i think it's bout time we put some real hurt on death...just as soon as i figure out why he has a cat face. also this is gonna take some time so i need a little help. *my gaurdian blade appears around me and makes a barrier.
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:32 am

King of Darkness wasent fond of summons but desprete times.._-
-_vash made a couple hand signs . his body was nolonger twisted infact rather normal. in its place stood the dark and twisted zues the real king of darkness. the beast stood stories high King of Darkness was standing on his head now. the areas darkness was slowly being absorbed into zeus_-

"finnaly letting me out eh King of Darkness....O I see that wretched Earth Advocate is here too.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:08 am

*I stand on the ground at look at Zeus* Kinda big..like Skeith *Skeith speaks from within me*
Skeith: Dont you think its time to Summon me??
Just wait I'm pretty sure I might need your help later.

Chakra Flow 2/4 48%
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:12 am

*i turn to look at zeus and King of Darkness as well and the exoskeleton moves along with me*

long time no see eh zeus? but this time your under his control...

ok Hell Gate you need some time? we can help you with that
*i begin to charge green chakra intothe warglaive*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:28 am

Me/Hyozanryu: Come on Aeon. This is our last chance. Bring him out. Show your moves!
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:37 am

Yes Royal Maelstrom. Show me the power that you guard this world with. Show me you can fight Death! Make me feel complete! *darkness covers my whole body and it lifts off of me with my cloak leaving meThe Last Stand... - Page 6 Delerium_tiger_by_go_bee and the cloak above me grows in size and forms an entity The Last Stand... - Page 6 Smoke_phantom_by_kuhu* Royal Maelstrom, the power of all storms, show me. Hell Gate, the power of Hell, show me!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:46 am

*Symbols begin to cover my body*The Last Stand... - Page 6 EpitaphSymbols Come on Come on!!!! Koko ni Iru(I'm right here) SKEITH!!!!!!!! *A orb of light encases me and then it burst as Skeith is summoned* The Last Stand... - Page 6 Skeith3rd

Skeith: Its time!!!
Your right Death LETS END THIS!!!

Chakra Flow 2/4 48%

Skeith:Summoned

((This is basically how Skeith is Summoned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFgqb-6SzE))
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:05 pm

_vash says low to skeith._ "Aeon will charge,but thats not the way i play..keep just absorbing the darkness like me.if aeon dies its of no conciquence to me really"
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:42 pm

*Skeith looks to Vash*
Skeith:Aeon isnt going to die. Unlike Aeon Im not as kind or polite. Watch what you say. I wont hesitate to attempt to kill you. We are all Abyss Ninja you should be worried if you comrades die or live!!!

*I look to King of Darkness and Skeith* Quit it. Now isnt the time for arguing. And King of Darkness I heard what you said. If I die you dont have to worry...I dont need pity.

*Skeith looks over to me*
Skeith: Your too nice...one day that could possibly kill you
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:08 am

ANYWAYS!!!!!! *i look at King of Darkness and i look at skeith* both of you have the right idea none of you are going to die here

now that everyones all suped up... i think we can go now and remeber what i said before we walked in here?
fight with us as a team not with us by yourself

*i stretch my arms and the exoskeleton does the same*

lets go now *after i finished charging chakra into the war glaive it spins around on my arm rapidly and shoots huge three pronged chakra at death*

COME ON TOO THE END!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:18 am

Alright Skieth!! Lets follow up Khameron's attack!!
Skeith:Come on!!
Lightning Style:Blast Bullet!!! *I fire three Electrical Bullets that cicrle the "trident" Chakra in a trainagle*
*Skeith then fires off 3 of his blades to connect the 3 Blast Bullets and then channels chakra into them. Now powered up the Bullets give the "trident" an extreme burst of power and speed as it is shot off even faster like a cannon as the 3 blades come back to Skeith*

Chakra Flow 2/4 45%

Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:49 am

*i jump on top on skeith* i think i've gathered enough power *i hells chidori has grow to the size of a small planet *i look around at every ones giant summons* well, giant summons aren't my style *i toss kunou and legion into the sky and they begin to merge* but i do have this *the new blade falls unto the giant hells chidori and absorbs all of the chakra ,and i new sword emerges. i grab the blade and a burst of energy is released across the battle field* this is "shimekiri" are the sword of ending *thinks to him self "i hope I’ve got enough power to finish this fight"* the real battle begins now death * i stand with the blade on my shoulder. and it's just powering with chakra*
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:53 pm

*vash just sits on zeus in silence.he never rushed. he just ignored skieth*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:18 pm

*Skeith looks at Hell Gate and his shoulder*
Skeith: How it's goin Lord Kage? You want me to rush you at Death

*I look at both of them and say* I'll bring the follow up attack.

Chakra Flow 2/4 45%

Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:42 pm

*i look at skeith* i have an idea skeith i want you to throw me as high into the sky as possible. i mean send me fucking sailin
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Skeith: High as possible huh? Hey Aeon care to help?
Hehe Alright *I jump on Skeith shoulder as well*
Skeith: Lets hit it!! *Skeith graps Hell Gate and encase him and an orb of light. He then tosses Hell Gate EXTREMELY HIGH!!!!
My turn!!! *I Shadow Step to the orb* Here we go!!! RISE!!!!*I slash at the Orb with all my might and it dissapates as Hell Gate is sent flying even faster and higher into the air as I fall down and land on Skeith shoulder*

Chakra Flow 2/4 45%

Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:07 pm

*i break out of the orb and flap my wings so i can float* ok now to finish this off *i'm so high in the air i can't see anything* *first i need to find death tries to sense deaths chakra* THERE I GOT *i then begin to free fall towards death* time of dying death
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Beautiful*i rush forward and move around Kham's chakra blasts and jump into the air and come down with a slashing claw at him. my phantom opens his cloak and absords Aeon's attack and shoots it back covered in dark mist at the falling Ace*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Me/Hyozanryu: Hey King of Darkness. I don't think you want to wait for him to come to you... Just my opinion. Till then... *i fly in with Sora drawn and push past Earth Advocate and block Death and swing at his phantom*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:37 pm

Skeith!!! Lets go!!!
Skeith:COME ON!!!! *Skeith and I rush toward Death. I then jump off Skeith. He rushes at Death and slashes him with his own scythe*
MY TURN!!!! *I slash while in the air and send Chakra Waves at Death*

Chakra Flow 2/4 45%

Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:38 pm

* still falling* damn i've been falling for ever. huh whats that.... SHIT I'M BEING ATTACKED *I begin to slice though the oncoming beams and fly around the ones i can* NOT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT *i contiue falling towards the ground*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Stand...
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
abyssninjas :: Fighting and Rivalries :: Fight here :: Valley of End-
Jump to: