abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Last Stand...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

The Last Stand... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:16 am

*one of rangaroks diamond arms grabs ace and brings him out of the attack and puts him on the exoskeletons shoulders*

yeah ace that would be a bitch way to die... now where was I... o yeah...

*the arms of ragnarok detach from her body and i have free controll of them they each have the war glaive in their hands and they begin to attack death from a distance while Divine Sky takes him up close*

man i think its time i gaia cannon this dood...

*i thrust my arms in the ground and an erire green aura comes from ragnaroks mouth*

i need some time guyz
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:31 pm

-_vash jumps off zeus and stands next to Earth Advocate. next thing that hapends is a huge dark barrier is created around them both_-. "if this dosent work im going all out"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
Death

Death

Number of posts : 49
Ninja Way : To kill everything that lives to become whole...
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:10 pm

*i stop Zero's blade and My Phantom does the same to Hyozanryu. I push them off in time to jump into the phantom's cloak dodging Earth Advocate and Aeon's long range attacks while the phantom holds off Skeith. I jump from the phantom's hood into the air and come down on Divine Sky with my claws extended*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:51 pm

"zeues" -_ zeus imead iatly proceeded to teleport his huge body and knock death off divine sky with his own claw._-
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Thanks King of Darkness. *i give him a thumbs up and jump at the flying death and i come down with a stab with Hyozanry's Sora*

This blade it feels so cold, baby hold me while, I'm shaking,
This knife has pierced my soul, I sit alone while, I'm shaking
And yes I'll laugh out for you, with blind eyes, I'm shaking...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:29 pm

~_ King of Darkness gave a smirk in return_-"come on Earth Advocate....."
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:39 pm

*i slash at the blade sending it off course and catch myself snd land on all fours* Not complete! *i dash at Aeon with claws extended and slash st him with blinding speed while my fhantom comes around and punches Zeus in the face*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:45 pm

"zeus you know what to do"-*zeues gets punched back then completly dissapears in the shadows. zeus and King of Darkness have been and still are pulling them all to the dark empty space in vashs mind_-
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:31 pm

almost there... *random green chakra starts erupting from everyone else and going in to the mouth of ragnarok her mouth begins to foam energy*

keep it up guyz this is going to end in a bit...

*i do one handed hand signs with my diamond arm and a punch my chest and a diamond circle begins to roatate infront of raganroks mouth*

lets go...
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:17 pm

-_vash drops the barrier_-make it count.
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:26 pm

Me/Hyozanryu: Dammit... Earth Advocate is always ahead of me in here. I don't want to be left behind. But he just takes everything we throw at him and makes us look stupid. Maybe... Time to the Sky and Earth to bring down the boom. *i jump next to Ragnarok and place my hand on her shoulder* Hey Earth Advocate, new spontaneous combination. End of the world. You in?

Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:08 am

"complete." ~_ the whole area was now nothing but blank abyss _- "every one welcome to my mind . youl find ill increase your attacks here o yea ace " ~_ a blanket of streaming dark energy catches ace softly_~
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:58 am

*As I recover from Death assault Skeith moves closer to me*
Skeith:Your bleeding...You alright?
Yea I'll survive
*I look around the dark abyss*
So....King of Darkness what's this???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:41 pm

(shit.... i cant gather anymore chakra to fire the damn thing... i never pulled this before but o well)

IM GOING TO ASK EVERYONE TO TAKE A HUMONGUS STEP BACK I CANT FIRE THE GAIA CANNON BUT THIS MOVE IS MORE DEVASTATING TO BOTH MY SELF AND EVERYONE AROUND ME!!!

*i look up at ragnarok and she nods at me the roating circle dissapears and the four of ragnaroks arms fuse in to one mega arm*
*looking at her*
ok you know what to do...
*she swallows the consensed chakra and the arm begins glowing brightly amidst the darkness*

this hand of mine glows with the awesome power... the power of gaia the earth and the chakras of over one milllion souls this is....
*i look at Divine Sky and nod im sweating heavily its obvious ragnarok puts a large strain on my body*

GAIA FINGAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*i clench the large fist and it begins to bleed green chakra*

Divine Sky YOUR TURN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:44 pm

This is the power. Now chow me you deserve to live! SHow me your existence and your power is more than the nothingness you stand on! *the phantom floats behind me and roars. the darkness in its cloak begins to rumble and the dark and light outside us begins to swirl around us*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Right. With these claws I cut a path through destiny. *i hold sora above my head and it begins to swirl with sky chakras*

With every passing day, my destiny comes closer. *the sword dissipates and the chakras enter my hands and swirl around them*

Forever on the horizon, the journey brings me strength. Night and day, moons and suns, all pass and as one sets another rises leading my heart to the end. My destiny is on the horizon, the twilight showing my path. My destiny is endless, the twilight ended. *the chakras all converge into my hands and the hands turn into an image of the sky at day in one and at night in the other*

TWILIGHT OMEGAAAAAAA!!!!! *i clench my fists and the stars glisten in the night and the sun shines in the other*

Alright Earth Advocate. The End of the World is the sky and the earth combining... This might be the end of us, but who cares? This was a wild ride!

Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:42 pm

*i jump from khams shoulders onto the ground* My turn. I cant let the Sannin end this. Here we go!

*i draw the feathers from around me around my right arm and they form a giant black hand* This Hellfire burns with an intense rage. It commands me to burn down my foes. This is only the beginning of the end. Let the power of hellfire sink into your soul! *the feathers burst into violent black flames and grow in size into a large arm extended form my body* This is the true end of the world! Now let's end this!

Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:53 pm

~_ King of Darkness floated above the area was boosting his teamates . but what he needed it for was omega death flare. him an zeues fused and made a ball of pure dark energy. the gathering was begining to tear his insides. _~" time to earn my sanin points. if your ready ATTACK!"
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:12 pm

I may not be a Sannin but I'll use every bit of my power to help defeat Death!!!! Skeith C'MON!!!!
Skeith: Alright! Lets go!!
*I begin to glow silvery/white and go into the center of Skeith. The 8 blades of Skeith back begin to rotate and chakra is charged. I create 8 chakra blades as well and they begin to rotate around my back along with Tempest, Surge, and Epitaph's Promise* Now is the time..for everything to be put on the line. To protect my ninja way..to continue to live..Death you must die!!! *I place my hands in front of me and they begin to glow. The Blades made by me and Skeith begin to disappears into little particles and begin to form in the middle of my hands. It begins to glow and pulsate as an Orb is formed with Wind and Lightning Chakra* THIS IS IT!!!!!!!! EPITAPH'S DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!! * The orb stop pulsating and then A large blast of energy is sent directly at Death and his Phantom*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:17 pm

-_ King of Darkness lunges his death flare into aeons attack . the attacks combined were unstopable_~
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Here we go! *i warp in front of Death and kick him into his phantom's cloak. then i waarp behind the phantom and pull his cloak closed and hold him in place while ravaging his body with the sky chakras coming from my hands* Earth Advocate ACE DO IT NOW!

Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:20 am

*i nod at Divine Sky holding death in place*

this is the best chance im going to get if any...

*ragnarok starts to crumble*

we can do this... together like old times lets go GAIA!!!!

*ragnarok smiles and she grits her teeth*

FINGA!!!!

*i come in on the left side of death riding the shockwave of aeons blast and run the finger through his left side*

CRUMBLE!!!
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:38 am

This is the end! *i rush in on the right side of death with my giant black flame hand* HELLFIRE BLAZE!!! *i crush Aeon and vash's blast into Death and go through it and grab Death* SCREAM!

Death

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:56 am

I AM COMPLETE!!!!!!! *i absorb all the attacks into myself and it causes a chain reaction that blows all of you away with the exact opposite of your power leaving you all normal people for a moment. the power returns but your super forms have been reverted and i stand before all of you recloaked, hood down* Heroes from the realm of light, thank you. You have made me a complete being. *I tip my hat to all of you. *i give a deep bow to all of you separately* And with that... I bid you adieu. *i put back on my hood and turn my back* One more thing... Storm, Darkness, Earth, Sky, Hell... Might be time for a change... *i disappear and you are all back at the Village Gates*
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:59 am

*** at the village gates***

*i come too and i have portal sickness again*

damn i hate being warped

*i pat my self down and all my injuries are gone*

(i wonder what he meant by change)

well vash i will be relieving you of that sythe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Stand...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next