abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Last Stand...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

The Last Stand... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:35 pm

-_vash walks through and takes an evaluating look around._-
'this dosent look good...."
-_vash draws his large new sword and charges his chakra ..soon hyalf of his body became that dark swirling mutated looking form that usually happend by accedent to his hand._-
"I have full control now.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:38 pm

*looks at King of Darkness still panting and crack a half smile and chuckle*

its about damn time...
*i stand up straight and strike a fighting stance i turn around and look at aeon and Hell Gate and assure them too keep fighting*

whats your plan King of Darkness?
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:41 pm

"Hmm what abilities does this guy have and tell me quickly.."
-_ King of Darkness eats something that was in his pocket a small pill of somesort._-
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:42 pm

every thing he pulls random shit out of his ass it seems like there is no end to his power at all

*kham wiht a hopless look on his face*

i guess this is the end
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 pm

"I wont let this be the end..my quest since birth was to be strong and protect the people..I have become strong since then..but what have I done to help anyone..whatever happends we cant lose hope in the cause."
-_the mutation continues to spread twisting vash's form _-
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:49 pm

*I notice that Death has let his guard down* Now!! *I quickly activate my chakra eye and create 8 Chakra swords. Tempest and Surge begin to get in position for the Epitaph's Judgment as well as Epitaph's Promise. The make a bow-like shape. With Surge I make the magnetic field and throw the Shuriken. With Tempest the wind then begin to speed up the Shuriken.Surge then charges the Shuriken with a massive amount of electricity making a Silvery-Black bolts.The Shuriken in encased in an orb of Lightning and continues spinning faster while the Lightning gets wilder. I make the 8 Chakra Blades rotate around the shuriken creating even more energy* NOW DEATH LET"S SEE WHO'S WORTHY NOW!!!!! *The Shuriken is fired as a High powered energy beam that blast out with Amazing Speed.

Chakra Flow 2/4 48%
Chakra Eye: Activated
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:51 pm

GOOD SHIT!!!!

*i switch to the staff version of ragnarok and stab the head of it into the ground and a ig crystal dragon appears from under death amidts aeons lightning attack*

GET EM BOY!!!

*the dragon absorbs the lightning and devours death who gets shocked on the inside*

now... swallow

*the dragon swallows and begins to digest death accordingly*

i reall hope this works... when he breaks out IF he breaks out King of Darkness counter him immdeately

Last edited by camman5191 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Luna: *in my mind, slowly slipping into darkness* Divine Sky, wake up. Please!
My Mind: I can't move... There's nothing left... Luna... I'm sorry...
Luna: No! I won't lose you!
*the darkness of death is fended off by Luna's Healing Light*
Luna: Now get up and fight! You've beaten death before, do it again!
*my body is covered in light and the wound in me heals. the blood is restored and my spine. i open my eyes*
Thank you Luna, now I owe you more than my life... *i begin to rise to my feet and grab oathkeeper* I've found my resolve. *my eyes begin to glow and i stand up fully* Alright guys, I'm back thanks to a twist of fate. *i walk towards the group of combatants* Hey King of Darkness, you made the party. Bout time. Anybody want to beat Death besides me though? HOLY SHIT AEON NICE JOB!

This blade it feels so cold, baby hold me while, I'm shaking,
This knife has pierced my soul, I sit alone while, I'm shaking
And yes I'll laugh out for you, with blind eyes, I'm shaking...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:59 pm

-_Vash charges an attack . dark clouds swirl all around behind him. and a odd see through verson of zues stands behind him.vahs was charging up his most powerfull k.o.d attack yet ..it was getting as tall as a building and even wider...the K.o.D devoures every thing it touches.. King of Darkness was waiting to see if aeons and khams attack failed to launch it as a counter._-
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

Number of posts : 49
Ninja Way : To kill everything that lives to become whole...
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:05 pm

*i take the beam and absorb some of it while it still does some damage. then i break out of the dragon in the most violent way possible. i roll on the ground and stand to my feet* This is the ultimate! The true battle can finally begin! Royal Maelstrom, Divine Sky, King of Darkness, Earth's Advocate, and Hell Gate! I acknowledge your power and that means, *i take a bow* I can be whole! *i grip my scythe with both hands* Before that. Tell me, what do you fight for warriors? It would be a shame to be in front of all of you without knowing why you fight. Tell me. I wish to bask in its glory!
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 pm

"Im just bored ."
-_vash launches his attack of great purple colud energy with zues in the middle. it seems to devour King of Darkness with it ..usually King of Darkness would pull his oopodent into his mind first but thought that impossible for now..this attack tore everything and devoured all it touched and moved at the speed of a bullet to avoid it would be like avoiding a speeding mountain._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 pm

((Royal Maelstrom...who the flip is that))

*As I touch the ground I look at Death and say* Why do I fight?? To become stronger....To keep my promise to Skeith and my Father and myself!!! In order to become stronger I have to live. I have to survive..I'd fight anyone who stands in my way of my promise!!! And your want to kill us. And I wont let you destroy the Abyss!!! You can't!!This is my home!!

Chakra Flow 2/4 48%

Last edited by Aeon on Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:13 pm

heh... i fight for my self
my lost clan
and the woman i love
... this sword *i change ragnarok back to its origional form and raise it infront of me*

represents all of that... I AM THE EARTHS ADVOCATE
*i deactivate the gates and chuckle*

i love this village... it is apart of me *the hilt on the sword begins to glow*

no one will not take any of that from me... understand that death its time you were released from your services

*i point the blade of the swrod at him*

Last edited by camman5191 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:21 pm

*i slice through the darkness coming towards me making a pathway where it doesnt touch me* Yes. I can feel your anguish. Royal Maelstrom, I tip my hat to you. *i bow to you* And to the King of Darkness, your strength comes for your amusement. I tip my hat to you as well! *i bow and a pillar of chakra comes from the ground and pushes you back with the others* Earth's Advocate, one tipping of the hat for you. *i bow to you* Divine Sky, Hell Gate, what about you?
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:25 pm

"tch..."
-_ the two parts of the large attack still moving and devouring now meet huge dark portals a bit awaythat absorb the two halfs of the k.o.d and spit them back out on both sides of death, King of Darkness then disseapears and reapears in a portal above death._-
'I lied ...my real reason is to be the strongest entity in the world..Iam bored with it recently no challenges..but a threat to my dream is here I shall destroy it as well."
-_vas.h sprouts wing and is propelled in the sky.._-
"I wont be taken out by someone like you..My darkness is my sheild its my gaurd,,my wall."
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:29 pm

* four diamond mirrors appear above death and begin to produce violent beams of light close in on death*

good job King of Darkness... you have grown tremendously... pile driver...
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:30 pm

Royal Malestrom...so thats what you call me..huh To be granted a title by Death I dont know if I should be honored or disgusted. But Im the Epitaph of the Abyss!!! Remember that!!

Chakra Flow 2/4 48%
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:33 pm

*i stand in awe at the level of power that King of Darkness has obtained* And you're that much closer to obtaining that dream. It is my dream to be rid of my nightmares. I want to be able to be forgiven for things that I've done and fix everything that I've done wrong... And be able to hold her again. *i call Atonement to my left hand* Dying here isn't on the agenda.

This blade it feels so cold, baby hold me while, I'm shaking,
This knife has pierced my soul, I sit alone while, I'm shaking
And yes I'll laugh out for you, with blind eyes, I'm shaking...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:36 pm

*i draw the light from the pile driver into the scythe and redirect it into the dark attacks from Vash*You may be the Epitaph of the Abyss, but the reason you are here is because you are who you are. Your power, your sheer resolve, it is that of kings. You are the Royal Maelstrom! Divine sky, your love could sustain the world if everybody had one to care for as you do Luna. I tip my hat to you. *i bow to you while holding the light attack* Now, so we can begin this battle, Hell Gate, why do you fight?

Last edited by Death on Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Why is this guy giving us complements and praise?!*I shake my head* Cant think about that. Well then as the Epitaph of the Abyss and the Royal Maelstrom I'll fight you with all my power to keep my Promise..*I make the Chakra Blades and Tempest float on my back and grip Surge and Epitaph's Promise tightly*

Chakra Flow 2/4 48%
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 pm

OK OK EVERYONE PAUSE!!!

*i order everyone to stop attacking*

this aint gonna work
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:50 pm

-_vash hovers above he is listing to Earth Advocate but hes also observing the area. and the situation..vash's mind power was his strongest weopon after all._-
"That..sythe..."
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:57 pm

*I look over to Kham* What do you mean? What should we do????
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:00 pm

i kno... we cant take it *i walk twoards death*

it is impossible for us to kill the entity that we are trying to instill upon him... death i have recognized you and your power im out of chakra the more we fight the more i recognize this

for far too long people have been trying to fight your power... i embrace it

*i stop and look at death face to face i am about an inch away from him*

i surrender...
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:03 pm

"khamm."
-_vash hurled down toward Earth Advocate..if death attacked hed step in the attacks way before it hit._-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Stand...   The Last Stand... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Stand...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next