abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Empty
PostSubject: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:42 am

*I stand at the village gates and wait for Ace*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:57 am

*i fall out of a tree but land on my feet* damn i think i fell asleep. well aeon lets go to the mine
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:10 am

Okay.*We rush out of the Village and then arive at the Mines* Well here it is. *I turn to Ace* So which Gem should we hunt down first? Im here for the Lightning and Wind Gems but if you want one then we'll go there first.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:12 am

i look at the mine* i'm here for them all*i turn to aeon* i'm very greedy *starts to laugh*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:18 am

Well then all 7 Gems...How bout Water Gem water is one of the calmest Elements. *I activate my Chakra Eye and sense out some Water Chakra* Ok Its toward the front of the Mine.*We enter the mine and I turn to Ace* So what do you plan on doing with the Gems? Oh and just so you know after a while the Gems turn into needy little spirtes. If they fully mature in rock form.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:20 am

*i make 200 shadow clones* go find me anything abnormal now *they all run into the cave* i'm not sure of my intents just yet,spites you say.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:34 am

Yea. When the gem are in their 1st state like they'll most likely be when we get them. They absorb/eat the Chakra corresponding to their element. When they change into their 2nd state they start to give off Chakra instead of absorbing it. Like a plant giving off oxygen. According to my studies of the 2nd state. Most fighters back in history would create a seal on the gem in its second state so they could harness the powers like a catalyst for that element If the Gems are sealed in the second state,3rd will be unobtainable. In the 3rd state they become Sprites with unimaginable powers of that element for them to be so small but they have minds of their owns. and they might not lend their powers if they dont trust their users. Which is why some people created devices to harness even the Sprites. They were scared and thats why the gems dont become Sprites as often anymore. Its sub-concious they dont wanna be taken advantage of. But they need to know not all people are bad.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:07 pm

*I begin to hear Water flowing* Hey Ace down here to the left *I point to a room in the cave that gives a mysterious blue glow*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:51 am

*i walk nest to you with the dark and fire gems in my hand* looks like my clones are doing good work
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:23 am

*I look to Hell Gate and see all the Gems* Hey do you mind giving Abari one of those Fire gems?*I walk over to a wall full of Water Gems* Hmmm alright *I channel Chakra into my hand and chop at the wall. Three Gems fall out of the wall* Here *I toss them all at Ace* Alright lets go to the Wind area next. Feel for a breeze then we're goin in the right direction

Fire Gems=5
Dark Gems=6
Water Gem=3
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:49 pm

yeah i can do that.* just then a couple of mine clones bring me two light gems* wow this is very easy also why should i give one to abari
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Well he asked for one...So I guess I'd pick him up one. I hope he just doesnt use it like crazy. Cause In the first state the Gems will break if you use them to much. And I think he will use them to much. *I laugh* Oh here we go! *I walk into and area covered in a breeze and axe off 4 Wind Gems* OKay now for the Lightning Gem. *We head out to a larger area in a cage when Thunder and Lightning can be seen and heard*

Fire Gems=5
Dark Gems=6
Water Gem=3
Wind Gem=4
Light Gem=2
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:27 pm

*i stand and wait for my clones to return* yeah well abari is like a little kid. he has to have everything others get. plus he relys on items to make up for his weakness. *a clone brings me another dark gem then runs off* we had better finsh this quick, cause when i dispell these clones i'm gonna be out of it.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:22 pm

All right I gotcha. *I shadow step across the big area in dashing past Lightning along the way* Here we go!! *I pick up 5 Lightning Gems and begin to walk back*

Fire Gems=5
Dark Gems=7
Water Gem=3
Wind Gem=4
Light Gem=2
Lightning=5

Hey Hell Gate that was easy. *As I said this a huge Bolt of Ligthning Falls from the sky block off me and Hell Gate from each other* What the hell. Hey Hell Gate Lets cut this bolt away. If you get what I mean... *I prepare a Raikiri and then shout to Ace* Ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:38 pm

*i make chidori in both hands* aeon you go hig i go low *i rush at the lighting bolt and strike it and i enter a power struggle* damn crck already
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:42 pm

*I Jump into the air and then rush down at the lightning bolt* Raikiri!!! *I slam into the Bolt and a power struggle occurs before a slight crack appears* Lets keep it up Hell Gate!!!
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm

*the struggle contiues* GET THE HELLLL OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!!! *a great crack appears. and i then i punch the bolt with my second chidori*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:03 pm

It's over!!! *As Hell Gate punches strikes with his second Chidori I increase my Raikiri's power and the Lightning cracks* Pheeeew. I knew this was too easy. Well we just need to grap a couple of Earth Gems and then we're done.

Fire Gems=5
Dark Gems=7
Water Gem=3
Wind Gem=4
Light Gem=2
Lightning=5
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:06 pm

i make twenty more clones* now go find me eart gems. *the clones leave* aeon lets hurry. i sense were not alone
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:14 pm

....Hmmm Alright. Lets go to the entrance Im sure the clones will have found some Earth Gems by then. Shadow Clone Jutsu!! *I create 20 clones as well* Go Help the Hell Gate Shadow Clones find some Gems. *Ace and I begin to go toward the entrance*

Fire Gems=5
Dark Gems=7
Water Gem=3
Wind Gem=4
Light Gem=2
Lightning=5
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:37 pm

*the both of us are running* i can see the light *just then a giant spider drops down with one of each gems for an eye* SHIT aeon what the fuck is that
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:05 pm

*I jump back as the Spider lands on the ground and I draw Surge* Dammit!!! *I look to Ace* Well...This seems to be a Gem Spider. If you remember what I told you earlier the Gems didnt want their powers used..SO they altered animals to possibly protect them. The Spider is one of the 3 most know beast. The strongest 2 being Bunny and a Dragon.Wierd combinations but the Sprites like them.*I look at the Gems on the Spider* Shit all 7..He's gonna have a decent amount of control again all element...but still and all he is an animal and shouldnt pose that much of a threat. Hell Gate! Draw a sword and aim for his legs! *I take Surge and begin to rush at a leg*

Fire Gems=5
Dark Gems=7
Water Gem=3
Wind Gem=4
Light Gem=2
Lightning=5
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:19 pm

*i fall to the ground* damn my clone spamming is catching up with me. dont worrry i've i'll be fine *i hold my hand out and kunou appears* ok i'll fight from a distance *i stand up and use dragon driver. i send multiple black dragons at the spider*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:15 pm

*The spider stands still and willingly lets us take of 7 of its legs*
What the hell why would it do that??? *The 7 gems on its eyes begin to glow and a new leg representing the elements beging to grow*

Hell Gate this isnt goin to be as easy as I thought
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:17 pm

*i survey the are* aeon i love adding things to my kill score but i think we shold escape and come back another day to kick this things ass. but if you want to kill it we can do that as well. so which do you want to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine   Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retrevial: Journey to the Elemental Gem Mine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next