abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

challenging zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAnimal

TheAnimal

Male
Number of posts : 3
Ninja Way : i'm in my caos state do to my fight with death
Registration date : 2008-06-10

challenging zero Empty
PostSubject: challenging zero   challenging zero Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:54 pm

looks at you and stares up and down at you : I heard you are zero and that you are so called
good my name is avenger friends call me the animal and from what i hear i want a challenge
if you beat me i will serve you but if i beat you ,you will have to serve me okay......... ready.....set....on my mark.......GO.....
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

challenging zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: challenging zero   challenging zero Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:58 pm

Alright. I accept your challenge. But you are in over your head. *i warp behind you and place my hand on your shoulder* Here we go! *i throw you high into the air* Do you like to dance? *i jump up pto meet you and throw a volley of punches*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
TheAnimal

TheAnimal

Male
Number of posts : 3
Ninja Way : i'm in my caos state do to my fight with death
Registration date : 2008-06-10

challenging zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: challenging zero   challenging zero Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm

blocks a couple of them and then kicks you back:wow didn't know ypu that fastokay this is going to be a good match okay time to ttake it to a whole nother level awwwwwwwww:I throw a couple of kicks and then I punch you and flip above your head and back kick your head:hah i can dance to watch this:face of many impressions:iturn into different versions of me dark mist all around lighting bolts on each of my impressions fists:try to find me now zero because when im thruogh with you thats all you are gong to be.........
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

challenging zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: challenging zero   challenging zero Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Fun... Too bad you're a noob. *i call aera to my hand and blow away all the mist* You don't know who I am, do you? *i stick aera into the ground and a fierce wind whips up all around us slicing you and your clones*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
Sponsored content

challenging zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: challenging zero   challenging zero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

challenging zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
abyssninjas :: Fighting and Rivalries :: Fight here-
Jump to: