abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:56 pm

Kekkai Genkai= Chakra Eye: allow the user the ability to have better and more precise Chakra Control. Allow the user to see Chakra as well even if it is not normally visible (i.e. Kyuubi Chakra & Rasengan/Raikiri)Able to see the Chakra in all objects.Able to see the Chakra Network.Increases Chakra Power. Allows Chakra to be emited from the Chakra Points in the body. Allows Chakra to be sensed even with Eyes closed Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Byakugan-1-1

Spark Subtituon= A regular substitution jutsu but leaves a small damaging spark(nothing really powerfull just used to create space between opponent by making them avoid the spark) Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss SparkSubstitution-1

Wind Style: Air Bullet Jutsu=Forceful Bullet of air Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss AirBullet-1-2

Wind Style: Electric Air Bullet Jutsu= A Faster air bullet with electric proprties and electic chakra(takes longer time to fire than regular Air Bullet but travels faster) Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss BlastBullet2

Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu=A water dragon shot at fast speeds Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss WaterDragon-1

Wind Style: Air Bullet Barrage:=Summons clones that surround the enemy and then fires off Air Bullets.

Exploding Shuriken= Four Exploding tags are placed on the Points of a giant shuriken. Usually explode on contact

Water Style: Liquid Bullet Jutsu=Forceful Bullet of Water Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss LiquidBullet

Ninja Art:Blades of Blood=Channels Chakra into the blood and created Cresent shaped blades. Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss BladesofBlood

Kekkai Genkai Part 2: Chakra Blade:Makes a blade of Chakra that solidifyes into a Sword. The sword can fire Chakra Waves and absorbs Chakra *not an Uber Amount. moves like a Liquid Bullet/FireBall
Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss SkeithXth-1-1-2
Rasengan=The Rasengan grinds into whatever it touches, causing major damage Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Rasengan2

Ordaime Rasengan=A bigger more powerful version of the Rasengan

Kekkai Genkai Part 3=Chakra Release:Blitz Wave This attack is usually emitted from the Chakra Blades. Channels Chakra into a wave that shot forward. (somewhat like the Backlash Wave) Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss BacklashWave

Kekkai Genkai Part 4= 8 Blades/The Epitaphs Creates 8 Black Chakra Blades. That look like these Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss SkeithXth-1-1-2 Two of these Blades are wielded in my hands the rest are wield with Chakra. Sometime all of them are wielded by Chakra. They Ususallly reisde on my back. These blades can be fired as small rays/beams
When the swords are out Speed is greatly increased. Power is also increased but not as drastically as speed is. Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Haseo-Xth-Form2
Kekkai Genkai Part 5=The Twilight Key/Epitaph. Summons the Avatar(that is what he is classifyed as) Below, Skeith, The Terror of Death. Can be used to protect and attack. Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Skeith3rd

Shadow Step=An ability learned from Ace. Increases Speed. Allow the user to move and very fast speeds..almost instantaneously.

Wind Style:Wind Scytche Jutsu=A attack that uses wind to trap an enemy in sharp cutting winds. Can be emit from a wave of my arm or my Blade.

Wind Style:Cyclone Blade Jutsu=An attack that fires a white-ish/blue blade of high pressured/powered wind. The Blades is surronded my strong cutting winds

Wind Style:Hurricane Wall=A concentrated force of wind that can be used for defense or attack. Like a wall Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss HurricaneWall

Lightning Style:Blast Bullet: A basic lightning style attack. Shoots an electrical sphere towards the enemy. Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss BlastBullet

Lightning Style: Thunder Beam=A beam of electicity that absorbs light and moves at high speeds Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss ThunderBeam-1

Ninja Art:Blades of Blood Revenge=A Blades of Blood with more Chakra infused into more blood. Attacked from all angles while I Shadow Step Around.

Epitaph's Rasengan=A move used when i combine Skeith. The Chakra Blades burst into beams and circle around the Rasengan. The Beams then plunge into the Rasengan making it spin even faster.A small ring then spins around the sphere. The Rasengan turns into a Silvery-White Color similar to Skeith.

Lightning Style: Divine Saber=A circle with thunder symbols form underneath the opponet. Lightning Bolts then Rain from the Sky in Succession ending with a powerfull Lightning Strike. The Circle virtually can be formed anywhere near the enemy. (Above or Adjacent on a slant by shoulder, Near thigh. etc)

Lightning Style:Indignation Judgement= Many lightning bolts stike the enemy. A Blade of Lightning falls from the sky striking the enemy with Lightning.After the Sword Falls more Lightning falls as well ending with a very powerful lightning Strike as the Blade Bursts.

Chidori=An Attack infused with Lightning Chakra. A powerful Thurst that can Cut/Slash

Chidori Release=A Chidori is released from my hand in a energy spiral.

Storm Shield=A defensive move learned for Khameron the Earth's Advocate. Wind and Lightning Chakra is emited from my Charka Points in a spiraling fashion. Similar to rotation but not as big.

Lightning Control=An abiltiy Increasing the power of Lightning based Justu MAINLY Chidori/Raikiri. Silver-Blue Chakra begins to glow and crackle in Lightning pulsates around my chakra every second. Lightning starts to strike into the Chakra.Chakra begins to Pulsate even faster and even more lightning strikes into the Chakra and out of it.

Raikiri=A powerful thrust infused with more Lightning Chakra than a Chidori and is stronger. Was used to ACTUALLY cut Lightning Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Raikiri

Last edited by Aeon on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Taijutsu and Sword Techs   Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Crescent Moon=A powerful backflip draws out a moon shaped kick pattern
Swallow Fury=A Crescent Kick that launche enemy into the air a Flurry of kicks are launched before one final kick to the ground
Dragon Dance=A kick launches enemy into the air.Flurry of kicks ended with a strong Cutting RoundHouse kick that creates distance.
Rising Fury=A rising Crescent Kick followed by many more laucnhes the enemy is the air.
Dark Crescent Moon=A Flurry of Cutting RoundHouse kicks and Crescent kicks
Axe Kick=A downward Kick similar to a crescent kick but straighter and brought down more sharply

Demon Fang=A swing of one sword releases a wave of energy
Fierce Demon Fang=slams the ground with one of his sword arms, releasing a shockwaveimmedietely in front of him, but doesn't travel far.
Demonic Chaos=3 Waves of energy are released they can cut through objects
Tiger Blade=Slashing up then quickily down in mid-air
Tiger Rage=Like Tiger Blade but a second side swiping attack after the initial Up Slash before the Final Down Slash
Sword Rain= quick burst of stabs in one direction ensure a quick comb
Guardian Field=I raise my sword and a burst of energy emits from a small glyph underneath me
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:27 am

Epitaph's Judgment=Epitaph's Promise is set in front of my hands Horizontally. Tempest and Surge come and touch Epitaph's Promise Vertically make a bow like shape. With Surge I make the magnetic field and throw the Shuriken. With Tempest the wind then begin to speed up the Shuriken.Surge then charges the Shuriken with a massive amount of electricity making a Silvery-Black bolts.The Shuriken in encased in an orb of Lightning and continues spinning faster while the Lightning gets wilder The Shuriken is fired as a High powered energy beam that blast out with Amazing Speed.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:29 am

Distortion Outburst=I begin to Shadow Dance around my opponet...but while Shadow Dancing Im using Lightning Chakra to move. Dust begins to kick surronded by electricty a glyph appears under my oppenet. As I Shadow Dance the glyph begins to glow and Lightning begins to strike into it The because of the force and electricty of the attack the surrondings begin to seem to bend and become warp-like I stop Shadow Dancing and begins to Slash the opponet with Surge. Lightning strikes the opponet again with every Slash. I then make one final slash and move out of the glyph. As I exit the glyph a myraid amount of Lightning Bolt falls from the sky as the glyph burst
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:53 am

New Taijutsu:

Strike Raid=I toss a Blade at high speed and power and it comes back to me.
Sonic Blade=I rush past the enemy using Shadow Step/Dance slashing them everytime I past them.
Sonic Sword Rain=A burst of slashes and thrust at VERY high speeds and last longer than an average Sword Rain. Ending with an a powerful slash that will send the enemy backwards. Can be infused with Wind or Lightning Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:58 pm

Wind Style:Violent Storm!!! =I thrust my palm outward or slash or my Blade and a huge burst of wind with minor cutting abilites is fired. Can be used with my Blade as well

Wind Style Air Cutter=A semi-circle of Wind in the form of a Wave

Enhance Wind=I wave my hand across my blade((like Renji)) And a Blue/Whitsh aura of Chakra covers Tempest((Like Asuma trench knives)) A breeze is felt eminating from the Blade

Enhance Lighting=I wave my hand across my blade((like Renji)) And a Purple/Whitish aura of Chakra covers Surge and Lightning pulsates around it. Sparks and Lightning eminate from the blade
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:14 am

Epitaph Mode=The Symbols that appear when I summon Skeith cover my body Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss EpitaphSymbols-1. The 8 Chakra Blade appear on my back as well.Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Haseo-Xth-Form2 In this state my power,speed and chakra control are enhanced. Skeith is unabled to be summoned in this form as it is basically a combonation of our power. He is still able to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss   Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeon-Epitaph of the Abyss
Page 1 of 1