abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kham the man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Kham the man Empty
PostSubject: Kham the man   Kham the man Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:32 pm

my techniques have been perfected to maximize the strength of my arm and laced skeletal strudture

basically i can form my arms and diamond in the area into almost anything that i think off
just think of gaara and kidomaru but shitloads stronger

taijutsu
i can open the gates

dragons fang
a diamond dragon forms from the ground and begins to attack

greatest impact
probably one of my often used techiques i concentrate chakara in to my left arm and strike sending the opponent miles backwark

earthquake blast:
rapid diamond cone like structures erupt from the ground and go twoards the directed opponent

busterwolf:
nuff said

wasteland cataclysm:
summons 100 clones each pick up a diamond spire and launch them at an opponent

carbonite implosion
if i strike you... i can make the diamond that has been laced into your skin grow rapidly and kill you instantly
this consumes a shitload of chakara

ragnarok
this move releases all the diamond lacing my sleketon and creats a monstrous four armed exosleleton that pertrudes from my back... this multuplies my power to god like heights and the exosleleton movements correspond with my own

ninjutsu

chidori nova
it begins to rain and i charge a chidori...
the electrons begin to charge all raindrops in the immediate area making my intial chidori one big ass chidori the initial chidori paralyzes you then i guide the resulting blast throught your skull

chidori requiem
i combine two chidori into one big compressed chakara ball this ball emits a shrill sound that traps the opponet and anyone else in a genjutu, the sound is so shrill it makes you tear your ears off
unfortunately with all this compressed chakara in my hands i cant move so i let the genjutsu do the work

chidori seranade
think 8 trigrams 64 palms but with chidori

you can only imagine what happens next

mach form...
basicall i compress all the diamond in my body to allow me to move faster and punch faster
my arm changes shape too because its true form is revealed
its looks kinda like nero's arm but opaque and the energy flowing throught it is green
i can keep up with zero until he transforms... thats as fast as i can go

gaias breath
i can use the chakara flowing through my arm to hyperextend my reach of someone or punch them from a distance using pure chakara obtained from the earth

after training in the earths core for one year he has obtained full mastery of the earth and its abillities when in the earths core he can do the following

world breaker: thousands of diamond arms erupt from the ground and grab you... then you are baragged with thermal convection and slicing green chakra derived from the earths core

wasteland synapse
i open a trench in the earth and you fall in... on the way down diamond spikes attempt to stab you on the way down to the earths core

diamond vortex
think leaf storm but diamond

Last edited by camman5191 on Mon May 26, 2008 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Kham the man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kham the man   Kham the man Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:49 pm

camman5191 wrote:
my techniques have been perfected to maximize the strength of my arm and laced skeletal strudture

basically i can form my arms and diamond in the area into almost anything that i think off
just think of gaara and kidomaru but shitloads stronger

taijutsu
i can open the gates

dragons fang
a diamond dragon forms from the ground and begins to attack

greatest impact
probably one of my often used techiques i concentrate chakara in to my left arm and strike sending the opponent miles backwark

earthquake blast:
rapid diamond cone like structures erupt from the ground and go twoards the directed opponent

busterwolf:
nuff said

wasteland cataclysm:
summons 100 clones each pick up a diamond spire and launch them at an opponent

carbonite implosion
if i strike you... i can make the diamond that has been laced into your skin grow rapidly and kill you instantly
this consumes a shitload of chakara

ragnarok
this move releases all the diamond lacing my sleketon and creats a monstrous four armed exosleleton that pertrudes from my back... this multuplies my power to god like heights and the exosleleton movements correspond with my own

ninjutsu

chidori nova
it begins to rain and i charge a chidori...
the electrons begin to charge all raindrops in the immediate area making my intial chidori one big ass chidori the initial chidori paralyzes you then i guide the resulting blast throught your skull

chidori requiem
i combine two chidori into one big compressed chakara ball this ball emits a shrill sound that traps the opponet and anyone else in a genjutu, the sound is so shrill it makes you tear your ears off
unfortunately with all this compressed chakara in my hands i cant move so i let the genjutsu do the work

chidori seranade
think 8 trigrams 64 palms but with chidori

you can only imagine what happens next

mach form...
basicall i compress all the diamond in my body to allow me to move faster and punch faster
my arm changes shape too because its true form is revealed
its looks kinda like nero's arm but opaque and the energy flowing throught it is green
i can keep up with zero until he transforms... thats as fast as i can go

gaias breath
i can use the chakara flowing through my arm to hyperextend my reach of someone or punch them from a distance using pure chakara obtained from the earth

after training in the earths core for one year he has obtained full mastery of the earth and its abillities when in the earths core he can do the following

world breaker: thousands of diamond arms erupt from the ground and grab you... then you are baragged with thermal convection and slicing green chakra derived from the earths core

wasteland synapse
i open a trench in the earth and you fall in... on the way down diamond spikes attempt to stab you on the way down to the earths core

kham your that daimond guy from ben 10
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

Kham the man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kham the man   Kham the man Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:02 pm

Lol but DiamondHead rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

Kham the man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kham the man   Kham the man Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:00 am

i hate him he gives me a bad name
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

Kham the man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kham the man   Kham the man Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:09 pm

Why??? He's cool right?
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

Kham the man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kham the man   Kham the man Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:49 am

but hes ugly and i dont like ben 10
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

Kham the man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kham the man   Kham the man Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:52 am

Lol yea well he is an ugly thing. And Ben 10 isnt the greatest show in the world either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kham the man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kham the man   Kham the man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kham the man
Page 1 of 1