abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:27 pm

((yea I know your a guy..but ever time I see aeon I think she .sorry)
"the lighting attack raikiri..I see your not kidding around"
-_vash's right arm began to turn twisted and demonic. and a new aura filled the air. if this new chackra was put in color it would be purple.but after all this effort all he did was toss a kunai. lazily at Aeon with his left hand..what could vash be planning._-
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Hmm One kunai? What the hell is he doing? *I toss a shuriken with my left hand to cancel out the kunai. I then a Flash Bomb into the air and it goes off*

Chakra Flow 3/4 85%
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:08 pm

-_ vash trained his eyes againts haringan . so he was used of fighting blined. the kunai hit the shuriken and it landed stuck up into the ground_-
"Do you know if you fuse your negative chackra into a kunai it can become even more powerful then a lighting rod at stealing electrictiyl"
-_ SMirked and snapped his fingers when suddenly the the energy in the kunai began to react witht he electorodes in the air. drawing any electrical charge at into it._-

"When I left the village..I set out to be sannin..but mre then that to be able to defend againts the best and myself...you are good aeon A year ago you would have beat me easily I bet."

-_ Vash snaped his fingers again and a large super powered dark toranado started up . the perfect attack for someone in the air. it draw them in and traps them then the sides slice up the oppodent._-

Chakra 94%
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:09 pm

*The Lightning from the Raikiri is absorb by the kunai but it is too much and the kunai is destroyed. I still hold the core of the Raikiri and give it another boost of Lightning Chakra* With that Tornado in the air I cant really get into the sky. Im starting to get pissed off.*I close my eyes and open them revealing my Chakra Eye* Now lets go!! *I begin to run in the opposite direction from the Tornado*

Chakra Flow 3/4 82%
Chakra Eye: Active
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:12 pm

-_vash tossed another few kunais. His aim now was obvious. using up alittle chakra suck dry aeons_-
-_ vash opeend nother dark portal on the ground and stuck his hand in it. his hand now comiing up at aeons ankle he grabebed hold and with his mind pulled the tornado closer._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:13 pm

More Kunai? *I throw two exploding tags on the kunai almost instantaneously after Vash threw his and they explode in midair.* Raikiri Release!!! *I release the Raikiri in a burst of many Lightning bolts striking throughout the field* Get off me!!! *I draw Tempest and slash at the hand in a way that my ankle wouldnt be hurt if I missed*

Chakra Flow 3/4 81%
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:31 am

-_ vash let go and then simply jumped in the air and back wards a pair of dark wings poopping out of his backk in the same manner his arm twisted to._-
'Pretty good for a warm up aeon"
-_ vash did a few handsignes in air and3 more dark tornados came in from everyside at aeon . now vash was sipmy testing out the reactiontime of some of his jutsus_-

91%
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:27 pm

Hey Vash look up!!Remeber that Raikiri? It stroke on one of the clouds in the sky and charged it! *As I said this the Lightning Bolt fell from the sky right above Vash while I use Wind Style:Hurricane Wall and surrond myself with a condensed wind wall. Spinning in the oppsite directon of Vash's Tornadoes*

Chakra Flow 3/4 78%
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:30 pm

(( srry I like totally aint on much recently Ill try and get more regular to the interweb ))" O thats interesting."
-_vash raises his sword and absobes the electicity._-
"However this sword of mine..Is passed down my clan It asorbes any element as long as I out pour enough chakra."
-_ his sword was now charged up_-
"PLease throw more at me this isnt enough"
89 percent
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:49 pm

A sword that has control over all elements?? *I sheath Tempest and Surge* Vash sometime came up I have to go.
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:16 pm

King of Darkness simply leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig   Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing my powers open to anyone who feels like being a guinea pig
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2