abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

testing my new found abilites

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

testing my new found abilites Empty
PostSubject: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:08 am

*stands on a mountain top panting. there are severl hole all over the mountain.some small and some large.* man now to test my new found power
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Giirls, games, computers hentai, and sports
Ninja Way : To protect the people i love, and to kill the one's I hate
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:40 pm

* i climb up side the mountain reaching the top where ace is* sice when did u start to paint*i climb up the mountain*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:06 pm

*the red and blue blads float above my head. what are you talking about boy
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:08 pm

never mind looks at the swords* nice blades ace which 1 r these
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:29 pm

they have no name yet, i use them for my gunslinger style. *the red and blue blad attaches to my left and right arms. and i strike my stance.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:32 pm

*i take the two swords from my back and strike a stance as well* ready
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:38 pm

*i jump into the air* BORN READY KID *i charge my hands and point my blades at you* take this DESPARODO BLASTER *a series of red and blue balls of chakra come flying at you with blinding speed*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:45 pm

(( you digimon loving ass))

*i unrap the bandages from hilt and wraps it around my hand and begins to spins rapidly blocking most off the bullets but is hit by a couple of them *

shit
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:04 pm

not bad abari,you dodge some of them. i should tell you that each of my bullets home in on chakra,so it's hard to get around them.take this *ace lads on the ground and begins running around you firing C.B.(CHAKRA BULLETS) at you* you ccant take much more of this *my onslaught continues*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:08 am

* while still twirling with my free hand i make 3 clones each doing the same thing creating a defensive circle blocking your chkra bullet's, and clone 2 says*

when the hell this gonna end

me: just hang on we can do this *contine to deflect the bullet's*

Chakra at 98%
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:19 pm

things to him self *bastard making a clone to help block my attack* fine abari come at me with all you got. *ace puts both ends of his blades together and stands ready for your attack*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:00 pm

*all say at the same time* let's do it

* 2 clones start to twirl the sowrd's once more but adds elemental chakra to it*

*both clones say* lightning style thunder wheel jutsu *the two clones spins the sword, and two wheel's of thunder comes at u with a chakra string to the end of it like a yoyo

chakra at 95%
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:48 pm

shit what move is that *i fall from the air firing bullets at your move* did i get it *just then the pin wheel burst out of the smoke,a barly dodge it and it cut the side of my arm.* fuck you persisted little fuck *i point my left hand at your pin wheel and yell *final flash* a beam of red light come from my sword and destroys your move.
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:54 pm

hey i have gotten stronger *thinks to self (come on dont get cocky stay cool and think of the situaation at hand, i have three clones and...) oh shit i forgot *i speak to 1 of through my mind, nd h coms from behind ace in the sky and grabs him,as the both start to rotate*

the clones says: hyper tornadoe!!!! *the clone and ace begins to fall towards the ground*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:25 pm

shit i cant move,how could i had been so careless.*just befor i hit the ground the gaurdian blade comes and kills your clone* now to break my fall i land on my feet and slide 4yds away* damn that was close. i see abari is thinking befor he moves,this might get interesting *my arm blades begin to glow* i think i got enough power built up for one of those hey abari i notice you dont have your sharingan on,thats bold of you*small pause* stupid but bold * ace then jumps back about a mile,then using his inertia blade floats in the sky* this is one of my newest moves *ace points the swords at you and they begin to glow enev brighter* INFINITY CANNON *I FIRE AN ONSLAUGHT OF RED AND BLUE BEAMS THAT BEND AND FOLLOW YOU*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:44 pm

* istart to think to my self again*(wait a minute i did all of that with out the sharingan, COOOLLL, ok back to re ality 9 times out of ten there following my chakra so iwonder...) * is shoot a latrge ball of chakra to see wheter or not the bullet's will follow it* i hope this works.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:47 pm

*the beam breaks into two,one following you and the other following your chakra ball.* sorry abari thats not gonna work,i made this move to wipe out clones,so you'd better work something quickly *the beams come from all angles closesing in on you with some speed
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:59 pm

danm i thought that would work, o well time to get serious * * rush to where u was a into a mid range position as the bullets follow me* almost there now I i charge chakra to my body Super Explosive wave!!! *i block all your bulltes and then hit's u as well becasue you were in range of the attack*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:05 pm

*my gaurdian blade blocks your move* not to shaby abari,but now i'm going to force you to use that sharingan of yours *points the red blade at you and fires a thin beam at you* let me warn you this is not like the other beam,it moves as i tell it,and it's sharp enough to peirce your little barrier thinks to himself *he's gonna need his eyes to dodge this one,it moves to fast for him to dodge with the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:10 pm

*breaths heavily* Fine ace u win *i close my eyes and reveals the sharingan, as i look towards the beam i could see wat i need to do* ok then so this beam whether or not u now it or nat has some what of an electric charge to it and well.... *i place lightning chakra into m blade and absorbs the attack, and sends it flying back at u*

u happy now
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:46 am

*i let out a small smile* i knew you would do that,i stop the attack just befor it hits me. *i then make it spin around my body like a snake.* yeah abari i knew it had a charge in it, i just wanted you to see it. however you forgot that this one i controled,and not it was a chakra seeker.*the beam shots stright into the ground* now that you have actived your sharingan, i can take the gloves off. *the beam and two others burst out of the ground and close in one you.* opps did i forget to tell you that these get faster the more i use them. soon they be as fast as zero's normal speed.
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:04 pm

well fine then * i find the beams and i add chakra into my hand and i wait for the two beams to show up at once* tell your beams to eat this Fist of the beast king!!!* a flaming lions head comes from my hand and destroys your beams and comes straigh toward's u*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:01 am

((dude im the digimon guy,so get your own moves))

not to shabby abari however *the beam re-solidifies and one of the beams strikes you in your left arm and the other blocks your beast king move.* you see i can freely control that move, meaning i can break it into pieces or make it stronger, that all depends on me.*starts to laugh* o did i mention that it nulls the area that it touches *makes the beam grow a little larger* however i need to practice chakra control while i use it. so I’m a little tired. I’ll play with you for a little while longer then I’ll end it ok.*makes four clones each of the clones run right off the mountain* great im so tired i cant even control my clones, no matter i pull out the beam and make four other come at you,* you see this is my ultimate defense, I’m about 3miles away from you and with my infinity beams i can keep you at that distance.*laughs even more, as the infinity beams close in on you.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:30 pm

*looks at the beams towards me and then looks at my arms* good damn this shits hutrt's!!!!! * i think to my self* (ok so so now he's tryin to kill me no big surprise there, how the hell do i stop thos beams, i wonder wat wold aeon say to get out of this move i wonder) *with my sharingan i locate 1 of your clones making the beams* ok your using positeve lightnng, and.....* i locate another 1 of your clones* your using negative, so i think i got this *with my free hand i' make a clone apear*

me: you kno wat to do * the clone shoots a positive charges of electricity at the negative beams with his sharingan , and i shoot a negative beam to the positive beams with my sharingan as well, as the moves cancel out i have my clone takes my sword and absorbs the debry of particles before u regerate them* i hope this will by me anough time*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:54 pm

*looks at abari* your so stupid *i make the particles grow larger until they shatter your sword* that wasn't too smart i told you i can freely control those beams,you have to realize your much to young to seal even one of my moves boy thinks to himself *but using this move ways to heavy on my mind and i haven't gottin use to it just yet. id better end this* hey abari i wont to tell you something*makes four clons and they dissappear* you have grown well over the year *puts his blades up and floats to the ground* i'm still to strong for you*begins to walk up to you slowly* it's because i'm smarter,cooler.and over all just better.but hey dont get discouraged some day you will be able to make me sweat*long pause and i stop walking(about 6ft away from you* i doubt it though *out of no where i rush at you leaving a crater where i was standing,i kick you in the stomache sending you of the cliff. i then jump off with you and wrap my legs around your neck,with your head facing the ground. i then grap you legs with my arms and yell* HOWS THIS FOR FREE FALLING. o by the way ii'm the one who shitstormed your house *i contiue to drive you into the ground head first,just befor we hit ground i flip off you and you collide with my clones who all have made chidori

((eat your heart out sasuke))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: testing my new found abilites   testing my new found abilites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

testing my new found abilites
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next