abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Approaching Death from Hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death

Death

Number of posts : 49
Ninja Way : To kill everything that lives to become whole...
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Approaching Death from Hell Empty
PostSubject: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:48 pm

*the darkness leaves no area for light to be even thought about. thoughts are clouded in black and the darkest demons of your mind haunt you*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:16 am

*looks around* shit did re get separated again, fuck this is not what i planed for.to make maters worse i cant see anything,just this strong iwill to kill. *activate sharingan*
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male
Number of posts : 105
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:52 am

Master is that you *Steps around the area* This isnt good you need some light Ars nova release *Ars Nova releases but no like is expelled* What the hell think things went from bad to worse
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:05 am

*the darkness begins to wrap around the two of you* You should not have returned here.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:23 pm

*looks all around searching for the direction of the voice* aw death me and you have seen each other 1 to many times don't you think. well you sure know how to throw a party. no food no music and the only babe kham killed.
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 pm

Master his chakra level is unimaginably high. Higher than mine and yours combined. We have our work cut out for us this time.
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:35 pm

Master? So the child now has a following. I wouldn't be surprised if it was your recklessness that led the Hyuga right to his end. At least it was peaceful for him. You two will get the full brunt of my rage. Creatures who pass through this threshold more than once are not tolerated.
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Well seeing as i talk to the dead everyday you dont seem to be that bad.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:40 pm

*looks to the left and picks up something and puts a glove on his hand* step one the hyuuga was careless and under estimated his enemy, and the kid is fine i saved him. step too were like brothers you and i. *begins to laugh* well looks like this is gonna be one hell of a reunion
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:54 pm

Not worthy. *the hyuga is dragged into a deep sleep from which he will never awake* As for you two... Not worthy. *the both of you are dragged into the darkness where your worst fears tear at the strings of your souls*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:58 pm

*i stand and put my hand on my head* sorry bro but your gonna need something else for me,i dont do fear,and that whole soul thing is long gone *starts to tap foot on the ground and rub hair* so are you gonna show your self or what
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:04 pm

You have to do better than that to break my soull away from by body i can smell death apporaching master get ready.
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:10 pm

You're strong. But you are nothing more than a foolish shaman with no view of the grand scale. Useless is the most you could ever be. *the darkness closes in on Zaito and crushes his body into a singularity* Now he can be one with the universe. As for the dog bearing his teeth... *i pull ace into the darkness into the last room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death from Hell   Approaching Death from Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approaching Death from Hell
Page 1 of 1