abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE HELL DOOR

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:50 pm

*ace and his team enter the door and looks around at the desalint area* okay team stay close and keep your guards up. jin i want you to maintain a constant servalence on the are with your byakugan *draw legion and activates his sharingan*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male
Number of posts : 83
Job/hobbies : Drawing, anime, sports, playing guitar
Ninja Way : To always win against evil
Registration date : 2008-05-11

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:57 pm

Understood. *he puts his gaurd up and start scouting the area using his byakugan*
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

Number of posts : 22
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-31

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:06 pm

*my white horse trots in as i sit sidesaddle bow in hand* Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:08 pm

*he takes an offensive stance* There he is ace!
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:12 pm

*i ready my stance* dont let your garud down. *looks at the horse* so your who im going to kill huh. it's an honor
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:14 pm

Ok *he focuses chakra to his hands and feet and takes his gentle fist stance*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:19 pm

*looks at the horse*you must be pestilence,yeah i can smell the miasma in the air the minute you arrived *turns to jin* dont let those arrows hit you there sure to be laced with poison
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:27 pm

Got it.
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:27 pm

*i take my bow and point at Jin and pull it back* Heh... you're first. *i let go of the string and a strange sound comes from it* Let's have some fun. I don't use arrows silly. *i dismount*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:30 pm

*he dodges to the side* I see, it must be an energy based attack.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:32 pm

*opens eyes widely* what is that. *i jump next to jin* i think he uses some type of sound or energy based arrows. so stay on your gaurd.*thinks* use your chakra palm move to deflect them
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Nice perception. Although flawed. You'll find out later.
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:38 pm

I'll try. *he holds his palms up in a defensive position*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:44 pm

look if you dont have hands you cant shoot me lets do it,GUNSLINGER STYLE * my blades kaki and keta come and connect to my arms * now lets do this *i jump in inertia and float in the sky about two mile above every one* lets end this cause my friends might need my help.*i point the blades at you* DESPARADO BLASTER *i send a volley of chakra bullets at you*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:50 pm

I'll help by following it up! Shadow Clone Jutsu! *8 clones appear around you and charge chakra to their palms* 8 Trigrams Destructive Air Palm! *all of the clones flip back and fire a shotgun barrage of chakra projectiles at you*
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:57 pm

*i look up and smile lazily* Hasty. *i point the bow at Ace and pull the string back and let go producing another strange sound. then i proceed to lazily weave in between all the bullets*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:43 am

Damn...he's avoiding the onslaught. *the clones disperse and he focuses chakra to his palms* I can see it! *he grabs onto his sword and instantly teleports in front of ace and deflects the bow's strange projectile*
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:48 am

Heh. So you can see them? But can you really fend them off? *i flick the string towards the both of you multiple times*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:52 am

Don't underestimate me! 8 Trigrams 128 Palms! *he takes a stance and focuses chakra to his palms then unleashes a flurry of defensive strikes at them*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:56 pm

*i jump over jin's sholder after he stops his assult* dont for get about me *i fire my infinity cannon at you mutiple times* try dodging these,seems how i can freely control there movements *i move one of the beams forcing it to go for your legs* hey jin keep on your gaurd and when he fires those sound things just say "come my gaurdian"*takes out his gaurdian blade and makes a shadow clone.the clone runs to jin and hands him the blade* once you say that the blade will block the sound move with a barrier.*the infinity beams close in on pestilence*
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:07 pm

*i close my eyes with a lazy smile* Plagues... *i scatter into a cloud of greenish gas that the beams go right through. then the cloud moves to cover ace*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:17 pm

shit *i cover my mouth and use static force pushing the cloud away* i then shadow step away from the area* fuck this is getting dangerous *i make hand seals and my abyss scythe appears and pricks my hand* NOW I GOT YOU *i then slice the air and a rift begins to suck in the mist* see you in hell *my infinity beams then come and rotate around my body*
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:20 pm

*the mist is continually sucked in while it still grows and covers the both of you*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:38 pm

damn, there’s no end to this little shit is there *i slice the air multiple times around us to get rid of the mist* fuck what do i do now*thinks* I’ve got an idea *i call on my calling blade, I then throw it into the mist and wait* just a little longer *i slice a more rifts to absorb the mist* okay i can see it * i then catch the blade and use recall a small part of the mist seeps out on the blade i then bite my hand and drop some blood on the sword i then seal it in the sword* now i just need some time for it to work *i make the sword disappear* how long is he going to use this move *i slice more rifts * just a little more time
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:14 pm

*the mist keeps coming to no end and it envelops the whole battlefield and for miles above us. the mist gets thicker making it harder to breathe*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE HELL DOOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HELL DOOR
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next