abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Heaven's Door

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:03 pm

*we stand on top of an endless expanse of clouds* Wow... pure bliss... and it's the perfect place for me to fight... Aeon, you with me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:17 am

*I look to Zero* A battle in Heaven? A battle agaisnt the gods it seems like. Zero Of course Im ready.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
War

Number of posts : 22
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-31

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:35 am

*i ride in on my horse*

hmph... i got stuck with you two

*i ride in close to aeon and zero and dismount*

you may rule the skies venkage but THIS IS MY DOMAIN!!!

*turn to look at aeon*

you are the pitiful kid who stoped me from killing ace... i will kill you first i promise
*i smile and lick my lips take out my hammer*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:48 am

Damn! I knew I got on his bad side...but what the hell can I do now but fight? *I draw Tempest and Surge and activate my Chakra Eye* I have to fight

Chakra Flow 100% 4/4
Chakra Eye:Activated
Back to top Go down
War

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:53 am

HAHAAHAHAHHHA
*when i laugh spit gets on your face*

no you dont have to fight... whats your name? Aeon I remeber your father... this head tasted my hammer on several occasions

*i lick the hammers head*

here is where his blood was shed... tell me YOU ARE NOT AS WEAK AS HE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:59 am

You knew my father!?!?! How? and how could you have killed him the 7 Ninja Scietist did...unless*I begin to scream in rage* You were the one who put the twisted thoughts in my Father's colleauges head about abusing the Avatars/Epitaphs for bad. You made them kill him!!!!!!! You bastard!!!!! Strike Raid!!!! *I toss Tempest and Surge at War. They became charged with their respective Chakra Wind and Lightning and spin at War like mini Energy Disc* Now take this!!! Wind Style:Electric Air Bullet!!! *While the sword are rushing toward War I shoot and Electrically charged Air Bullet at him*

Chakr Flow 3/4 97%
Chakra Eye: Activated
Back to top Go down
War

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:05 am

heh... yes show me your anger show me your fury... RELEASE YOUR RAGE!!!

*as the lightning on slaught comes twoard me a throw my hammer twoards it and use my hammer as a lightning rod to send the electricity twoards the ground*

dont be to hasty your father was weak... he deserved to die
*i pick up my hammer and point it at aeon*

you plan to avenge your fahters death? BAH you dont know who your dealing with epitaph scum
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 am

Dont fuck with me!!!!!!!!! *I call back Tempest but Surge keeps going and plants itself in the ground* Surge absorb back the lightning *Surge begins to absorb the lost lightning from the ground* You will DIE!!!!! Wind Style:Cyclone Blade Jutsu!!! *With a wave of Tempest I fire a white-ish/blue blade of high pressured/powered wind. The Blades is surronded by strong cutting winds*

Chakra Flow 3/4 96%
Back to top Go down
War

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:17 am

yes yes I AM THE ONE YOU WANT FIGHT ME!!!!!
*my hammer begins to glow black and i walk through the lightning*

NOW RELEASE ALL OF YOUR RAGE
*i tap you on the forhead with my hammer your rage is now under my control*

YOU SEE ZERO!!!! YOU WILL NOW DIE BY YOUR OWN KIND!!!

*using my mind i tell you to fight zero by usinga whatever move of your choosing you cant help but obey in your mind i tell you that zero is the one who killed your father who tortured him till his death*

get him aeon he is the one you want
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:25 am

*I turn around toward Zero and begin to cackel* Zero..so your the one who killed my father!!!!! Then you must die!!!! *I Shadow Step toward Surge and pick it up* Still charged eh?! *I run toward Zero* Sonic Sword Rain!!!! *I begin to Slash and thrust at Zero.Surge is still charged with the Lightning from before*

Chakra Flow 3/4 96%
Back to top Go down
War

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:30 am

YES YES YES THIS IS PERFECT
*i walk and get back on my horse and being to watch the fight my hammer still glowing black*
THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE!!!
(aeons power is overwhelming... surely he can destroy zero)

((dont respond until zero responds))
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:42 am

SHIT! *i draw oathkeeper and begin blocking and dodging the slashes* DAMMIT AEON! I KNOW THE SAME PAIN OF LOSS AS YOU! WHY WOULD I KILL YOUR FATHER!?!?! *i block one slash and punch you in the stomach sending you back*
Back to top Go down
War

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:45 am

yes aeon SHOW HIM WHAT YOUR FATHER LEFT YOU AS A MEMEMTO... SHOW ZERO THE ASSASIN OF YOUR FATHER... SUMMON SKEITH!!!

*the hammer changes color from black to purple and so do aeons eyes you feel compelled to summon skeith on zero*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:53 am

Hehehehehe Yes War!!!! Zero my Father will be avenged by his Memento!! *I touch my chest* I'm right here!!! Skeith!!!! *A symbols begin to envelop me and Skeith emerges. Instead of his usually white colors Skeith is Black and Purple. He looks almost possesed*
Skeith:.........Kill
Zero are you ready???
Skeith........us please
*It seems as if Skeith is trying say something to Zero but he seems to possesed to really get a message across*

Chakra Flow 3/4 96%
Skeith:Summoned
Back to top Go down
War

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:56 am

*i point the end of my hammer twoards zero and i try to silence skeith*

SILENCE... KILL ZERO NOW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:01 am

*Skeith screams in pain and then is silent*
Skeith Now lets go!!!
*Skeith and I dash toward Zero* Chakra Blades!!! *I create 8 Chakra blades matching Skeith's Blades. These Blades reside on my back as Tempest and Surge are in my hands*
Time to die!!! *Skeith still silent. Strikes at Zero with his Blades as I shoot my Blades into Small beams at Zero*

Chakra Flow 3/4 92%
Skeith:Summoned
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:24 am

*i look astounded that Skeith is in such a state* This is bad... *i continue to block, duck and weave relying purely on reflexes* Fine, looks like I'm gonna have to put he in the line of fire.* i jump far back and do hand signs* Luna, I need help! *i hold my hand out next to me and it begins to shine. from the light emerges Luna the Divine Light*

Luna: What is this?
Me: This is bad.... But we have to fight. You take skeith and I'll take Aeon!
*i begin running towards aeon*

Luna: NO! Crap... *she summons her Lance and flies into Skeith's face* Skeith, what happened? *she touches his face with both hands*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:03 am

ZERO!!!!!! *I begin to channel Chakra into my feet and attmept to perform a cutting roundhouse kick*

Skeith:Lu...na...he..p...sav...Ae.n *Skeith pushes Luna away and reveals his Scythe* ARRGGHHH *He slashes at Luna*

Chakra Flow: 3/4 91%

Skeith: Summoned
Chakra Flow 4/4 100%
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:13 am

*luna blocks with her lance but is still knocked back*
Luna: This is worse than I thought. I hope this works. *luna twirls the lance around a few times and raises it into the air. it begins to shine brilliantly* The servers are the seven elements. The elements are power and power is enriched by the heart. Only you can do this. STOP THIS DARK DESTRUCTION! *luna strikes a fighting stance and starts flying right toward Skeith*

Me: AEON SNAP OUT OF IT!

*i match the kick with my jumping into the air and kicking at your shin. then i push off of your shin with my right and come back around with a kick to your chest*
Back to top Go down
War

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:31 am

*i look at the battle and i feed skeith more energy using the hammer*

DESTROY LUNA SKIETH DESTROY EVERYTHING
*the hammer glows gold and the sky turns black*

AEON KILL ZERO!!! FINISH IT GIVE SKEITH YOUR LIFE FORCE SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR YOUR FATHER!!!

*my hammer begins to suck in all of aeons life force and channel it to skeith*

stop me now zero...
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:33 am

SHUT UP WAR!!!!!*The rage that War has given seems to have become stronger* This is my battle STAY OUT OF IT!!!!! I will avenge my father*I fly back and hit the ground* Is this the power you used to kill my father?!? *I stand up and begin to perform Hand Signs* Prepare to face Lightning!!

Skieth:....*A raspy breath is blowed* KekekARGHH!!!*Skeith takes the scytche and begins to rush toward Luna*

Prepare Zero this is the end!!!!!!*Still doing Hand Signs*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:37 am

Luna: NO YOU DON'T!!! *luna flies around the scythe and impales skeith with the lance while pouring out a purifying light* WAKE UP!!! *the light grows and begins to crack the purplish-ness around him*

Me: Luna, yeah! *i jump into Skeith's face* Wake up call buddy! *i grab his face and pour even more light into his eyes and i watch as he turns back to normal* Skeith, you ok?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:46 am

*The Darkness cracks and begins to fade into the air. Skeith's color returns and he looks at Luna and Zero*
Skeith:Thank you. I could feel myself attacking you but I couldnt stop. I tried to get my plee across but I didnt think it would work. It felt as if I was enveloped my something but I dont know what it was. *Skeith turns toward Aeon*
Skeith: Now to save Aeon..He was affected more than I was as he got the full affects of War's technique. All of us need to complety erradicate the darkness from him. Zero, Luna with you assist me?

*I complete my Hand Signs*SKEITH!!?? You would betray me?? Then you must die as well!!!! Now Lightning Style: Indignation Judgment!!!! *A huge glyph appears under the 3 or them. Lightning Strikes down in numerous amounts. A Blade of Lightning Falls from above as even more Lightning strikes. Ending with one final Burst of Lightning and the lightning explosion of the Blade*

Chakra Flow: 3/4 84%

Chakra Flow
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:59 am

*luna and i are thrown from the burst smoking and we skate along the ground. we stop and i try to get up* Damn you Aeon. Now I'm pissed. *i begin to stand and i look back to see luna still on the ground writhing in pain* Now I have to kick your ass for a second. *i pick up luna's lance and i blast off towards you skating along the ground and send a screaming kick to your abdomen* NE-!
*i warp behind you and kick you a little in the air* GRO-!
*i warp under you and push off of the ground with luna's lance and double kick you far into the air* HEDGEHOG!!!
*i warp above your flying body leaving the lance in the ground as a pillar of light and charge up my right hand*
LAW OF ZERO!!!
*i send a unicorn Crush of pure light to your abdomen that blasts you back to the ground to be impaled by the pillar of light that i left there*
EXPONENTIAL INCREASE!!!
*i begin falling and spiraling downward. i land and punch the pillar with a fist covered in light and it shatters the pillar and the light sinks into your body*
No real damage. Now wake up.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:11 pm

ARRRRUGAHAAUHAAGG!!!*The intense pain begins to wear aways as the Intse light begin to relase the Nothingness/Darkness from my body. While on the ground* Zero..Im sorry..I dont know what came over me.But can you forgive me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At Heaven's Door Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Heaven's Door
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next