abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Heaven's Door

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:17 pm

*i heave a sigh of relief* I can, but thats for late. We have ass to kick now. *i help you to your feet* One second though,.. * run and lean next to luna* That was awesome.
Luna: *cough* I guess. Lemme sleep.
Me: Sure. *luna breaks into fragments of light and they enter my forehead* Alright Aeon. Let's get this bastard. *my eyes begin to glow a deep red*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:23 pm

Skeith! You take a break as well! *Skeith turns into the orb and enters my heart*

Zero lets make this bastard pay..for making me turn agaisnt my fellow Shinobi!!! *I draw Tempest and Surge*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:34 pm

*i walk forward and my body is covered in darkness. my eyes still glow red and a darker voice comes over me* It's been a while since he let me come out to play, he he heh. *i call oathkeeper to my hand and it is covered in darkness as well*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:07 pm

*Zero begins to fell different I examine him with my Chakra Eye the Chakra is slighty different* Zero..what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Nothing much. I'm just very, *the darkness begins to compress around me* very, *it moves form my left side* ANGRY! *the darkness is all compressed into oathkeeper* So let's get this war started! *i jump high into the air at war and begin shooting concentrated blasts of dark chakra at him*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Number of posts : 260
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:22 pm

*Shiro appears behind the scene leaping in the air grasping his reverse blade*
Dragon Howl Strike!!!
*Sends the sonic boom striking War in his back as Zero's chakra hits and looks up at Zero with a grin on his face scratching the back of his head*
Sorry I'm late! Kinda got sidetracked!
*Laughs and leaps back and lands near Aeon with his sword in hand and his eyes never leaving Zero's dark figure*
So what i miss..?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:30 pm

Well Shiro..I got possed by War and I fought Zero and Summoned Skeith and it was a whole big mess.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:42 pm

*Looks at War and laughs some more*
So who's Ugly right there? You guys moved so fast i got lost i dunno how many times.
Back to top Go down
War

Number of posts : 22
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 pm

*i get off of my horse and lazily doge some random ass stupid attack*

i guess swords are the new thing for weak ninja to use

*i dismount off of my horse and walk twoards the group of three*

congratulations aeon and zero... for overcoming your rage but now the real fight begins and recall... i still have some of your lifeforce aeon

*the hammer is all electric like*

and i dont kno who the hell you are
*i turn my eyes twoard shiro*
but you dont look very strong... dont get in my way parisite

*i turn back twoards aeon and zero*
now time to die aeon... i did promise that i would kill you first

*i begin to slam the hammer on the ground to build up chakra from kinetic energy*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:34 pm

*Shiro looks at War's back as a evil grin appears on his face*
Parasite eh...?
*He withdraws his reverse blade then clasps his hands together closing his eyes as Genesis rises from the ground. Shiro grasps the handle of the massive blade and sets it on his shoulder.*
My companion here has been waiting for some actual blood...
*Shiro opens his eyes revealing them glowing emarald green and his grin never fading.*
Can he taste yours...?
Back to top Go down
War

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:46 pm

*turning my direction twoards shiro*

silence cretin... i dont care what your foolish blade tastes im concentrating on them come at me whenever i dont care i will simply kill you

*my hammer is finished building up kinetic energy and i slam the hammer on the ground and i big red wave of electricity and red chakra comes twoards zero aeon and other guy*

DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:05 pm

*Laughs and does a hand combination*
Awww.. that wasn't nice.
*Stomps the ground making the stone replica of Genesis rise and grabs it while stepping in front of Aeon and Zero*
A little help here!
Back to top Go down
War

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:07 pm

STOP GETTING IN MY WAY!!! I DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOU LEAVE WEAKLING!!!

*i rush up to shiro with blinding speed before you grab genisis and violently swing the hammer twoards you and sends you flying back for miles*

now go die somewhere
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:12 pm

*I shadow step behind Shiro and grab him* Alright Here's the help you wanted lets get War!! *I turn towards War* WAR!!! This isnt over The Abyss Shinobi arent a joke understand that!!!

Chakra Flow: 3/4 84%
Chakra Eye: Activated
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:21 pm

*Lets out a grim laugh and looks up with one eye still emerald green and the other burning a fiery red*
How dare you take me so lightly!
*His free arm is surrounded in flames and Muramasa forms in his hand*
Sacred Flame!
*Engulfs Muramasa in a bright red flame and tosses the blade at War while he lands on the ground slamming Genesis and sending a massive shockwave to make War looses balance*
Back to top Go down
rio diago
Genin
Genin
rio diago

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:53 pm

*sorry it took me so long everyone but hey look at it like this i brung supplies and food pills for everyone *looks around* or just us *thinks to himself: damn whats this atomic power reading i'm feeling. looks at war and draws tomoshibi, the tomoshibi glows a bright white light* shit he's strong. zero and shiro have power levels hightening too. this could get dangerous.
Back to top Go down
War

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am

WHO THE HELL ARE ALL THESE WEAKLINGS!!!

*absorbs the kinetic energy from the shockwave and hits rio diago with hammer using that energy*

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*turns my attention twoards shiro*

YOU!!!
*i walk slowly twoards you knock marusama and genisis out of your hands*

this is...
*i lick my lips in excitement*

ILL BURN YOU ALIVE!!

*i stab the end of my hammer in the ground with you under it and i fluxuate you with loads of kinetic energy that i have absorbed in the battle so far*

now for you...
*i turn my attention twoards rio*

your pain shall be legendary

*i rush behind him and hold his head in the ground so that he can take the full efect of the shockwave*

now aeon
*i turn my attention twoards aeon*

wher were we... sorry i have been busy with INSOLENT FOOLS!! IS THERE NO ONE ELESE
*i look twoards the door*

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE WHO WISHES TO DIE!!!!!

*i walk twoards tthe door and flick it and it cracks and breaks*

im sorry guyz but from here on out...
*i reveal the key needed to re open the dimensioal portal to the main room it is hidden in my hammer*

IS TO DIE
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:21 am

Hey War!!! Leave Shiro and Rio alone. Remember,you said you would kill me first?!

Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:33 am

*Shiro gets up on one knee breathing heavily from War's rant and his smile growing as his eyes grow brighter.*
Die...? I will never die...
*Takes his hand and does a quick combination to use his Thousand Blades jutsu creating 10 of Shiro each with a Muramasa and a Genesis at their sides.*
Aeon... I'm gonna need your help for this one.
*Speaks into Aeon's mind*
I'm gonna need you to be quick.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:43 am

*Surprised Shiro can do this but continues to speak to him* Quick I have Shadow Step...but whats the plan?

Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:24 am

*2 clones apear at each side of Aeon*
Just keep him still. I need time, so im hoping this will slow him down. These two will help you. But we only have one shot. He's to strong for this to take full affect, but it will buy us a window.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Ok lets try it War!! Lets go!! *I rush at War* Demonic Tiger Blade!!!!!*I slash upward and then another slash mid-air before the final powerful downward Slash ending with a Demon Fang* Dragon Dance!!! *A kick launches War into the air.then a flurry of kicks ended with a strong Cutting RoundHouse kick that creates distance between me and War*

Back to top Go down
rio diago
Genin
Genin
rio diago

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:18 pm

you asshole* stands up feels the back of his head and looks at the blood* you bust my head * snickers and wipes the blood dripping from his nose as his nose is busted as well as and walks over to the tomoshibi, and picks it up, the tomoshibi blade itself is white due to rio's injury the blade has become more powerful* now war it's my turn ,shining fist to to the left arm*left arm begins glowing white and rio puts the tomoshibi into his right hand,after war hits the ground from aeons previous attack i grab his head and toss him into the air again with my left arm while in the air i slice his stomach with the tomoshibi, and knock him towards the ground with my left arm, but before he hits the ground i toss my sword down to impale his stomach, when he hits the ground i punch the sword farther into him using my left shining fist and pull the sword out of his stomach and jump about 45 ft. away from war.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:19 pm

*SHiro watches his 3 clones stand as the other 7 of him begin to surround the area in a circle with a ride radius, while he thinks to himself.*
(This is a new technique... but at this rate, I'm finished.)
*Each of the 7 Shiro's begin doign hand combinations as the remaining 3 leave to aid Rio and Aeon*
(I won't die.. not here...)
*The 7 Shiros clasp their hands together and place them on the ground. A circle appears on the ground with the Jappanese Character for "Time" shining*
Aeon!!! Now!
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:19 pm

*i warp behind rio after he jumps away from war and hold out luna* Get out of the way! *i stab rio in the back and begin to absorb all his light into it* You're beginning to make me angrier! *after draining all his light, i call obliivion to my hand and stab him with it as well. i begin to fill him with darkness. then i take my hand and cover it in flames* Phoenix Rain! *i grab the back of his head and force flaming needles through his skull exploding it getting his blood all over my face* Stupid bastard... *i do hand signs and put my hands on rios corpse and the pentagram covers his body. he is encased in light and he disappears into my mind* That takes care of him... Now... *i jump into the air and do hand signs* SENBONZAKURA!!! *i call luna to my hand and the blade glows and scatters into many petal shaped fragments of light* GO! *i point hte hilt at war and the fragments fly through and around him causing serious damage*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Heaven's Door   At Heaven's Door - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Heaven's Door
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next