abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE HELL DOOR

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male
Number of posts : 83
Job/hobbies : Drawing, anime, sports, playing guitar
Ninja Way : To always win against evil
Registration date : 2008-05-11

THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Alright. *he takes the gaurdian blade and unsheaths the Hakke Hozishinsei* Looks like we'll need a little more help* Minaku lend us a hand. *he swings his sword and she appears in a flash of light*

Minaku: I'll do what I can. *she activates her byakugan* There! He must be controlling the mist somehow. Jin, I'll help ace hold off the mist while you find a way to stop him. *chakra flows around her body and fuses with the wind around them creating a barrier of wind surrounding her and ace*

Ok *he teleports and appears in front of you* Take this! 8 Trigrams Destructive Air Slash! *he swings both swords and a large X-shaped blade of chakra comes flying towards you*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:33 pm

*i look around and the mist begins to dissapear* did he get him *i draw my obscurity blade and touch it making it return to it's hell form*
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male
Number of posts : 105
Ninja Way : just workin on somein

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:38 pm

*Shadow steps in amaterasu and Ars nova Drawn* 1000 pardons sensei i apologize for my tardyness
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:39 pm

*the body that jin attacked was a more dense pocket of the mist. now that he's in the air minaku isnt protecting him the mist closes in on him and binds him. it enters his body through every hole making its mark*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:42 pm

*i sense something bad just hapend due to jins barrier breaks* shit i need to find out what happened *i sense jins aura fading* damn hold on kid i'm coming *i see jin a shadow step towards him* hold on kid. *coughs* i cant hold my breath much longer *i poof next to jin and use inertia to fly to the highest point on the battle field* ok jin takes some breaths *i then call my calling blade and my healing blade, then i merge them together and slice both me and jin*there that will get rid of the poison affect that gas might have, now jin you stay up here *i put him on my inertia blade* i'm going to get rid of this mist *i then start to free fall to the ground and use full body elemental fusion and turn to methane and let it seep into the mist. following that i turn into steel and crash into the ground causing a huge crater* now to end this little charade * i do hand seals and make a clone then i disappear after that my clone uses fire "style flame dragon jutsu" causing the entire battle field to be engulfed in flames and i appear back on my blade
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Ok, I'll stay up here but I'm gonna help finish this. Shadow Clone 8 Trigrams Divine Rotation! *He creates 8 shadow clones that surround him and then create a barrier, then he starts to focus his chakra while the clones regenerate their's and transfer it to him then he puts all of the chakra into his right palm and disperses the barrier and the clones* Take this bastard! *he fires a humongous ball of chakra at you*

Minaku: I hope those 2 attacks connect. *she releases the wind barrier and prepares herself*

Last edited by JinHyuga on Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Shit i have to be quick with this thats not enough has to be exocorized*summons five shadow clones and they use grand fireball jutsu to form pentagram under Jin.* Sensei stand back *Start to chant*The center is dark. Centrum est obscurus. The darkness breathes. Tenebrae respiratis. The listener hears. Hear me! Unlock the gate. Let the darkness shine. Cover us with holy fear. Show me....
Corsheth and Galeo! The gate is closed! Receive the dark! Release the unworthy! Take of mine energy and be sated! Be sated, release the unworthy! Release! Release! Release!
*Mist seeps out of Jins body* By the name of the father the son and the holy ghost i seal thee. Mist disapates*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:53 pm

thinks to himself *now i just need to get a lock on,it's real body and i can end this* zaito i need you to be my eyes *laughs* i need to know where he is so i can end this before it gets worse.
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Thanks *his arm starts to ache as he controls the large mass of chakra* Damn...if I don't find him soon....

Minaku: This doesn't look good. *she strengthens her byakugan to it's strongest level* Hey, he's over there! *she throws a kunai laced with light and it follows your chakra signal*
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:06 pm

*the flames quickly recede as the mist continues to grow. it becomes more and more dense until all that is in it is crushed under its weight. i reappear finally on top of the greenish block and i near-miss the kunai leaving it stuck in the ground* Are you guys done? *i yawn*
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Very funny Master *Rolls eyes* Concentrates on the mist to find a mass of chakra see a big green flash and and hears hastend breathing* he is 13.9 feet southwest now its my turn oversoul Musashi into the swords *swords shine as musahi enters and turn into Nito’ichi* * Starts to spin swords fast * Double Getsuga Tenshou * BlackCresent shaped energy comes out of one side and white cresent shape energy comes out of other and flies at pestilence
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:13 pm

Damn..... *his right arm limps to his side and he uses the Hakke Hozishinsei to heal it*
I'm out of chakra and this mist.....I can't hold out much....longer.... *he falls from the air motionless*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:29 pm

*shit i make a clone and it catches jin* ok now to end this i draw my hell blade and use chidori waves*a volley of cresent shaped waves com flying at you*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:35 pm

*as the clone carries him an intense feeling of pain take effect on him as his bones begin to decay* AAARHG!! *his byakugan deactivates itself and his vision starts to fade*

Minaku: *she rushes to jin and the clone* I'll help, just hang on jin. *she takes the Hakke Hozishinsei and uses it to heal jin*
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:41 pm

*i stomp the ground and a wall of green comes up to guard me* *i yawn* My turn. i raise the bow into the air and flick the string. this causes millions of spikes to come from the green aimed for all of you*
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:50 pm

*Hears the ground shifting* Master jump left right then up and left *Jumps up and summons earth release wall under jin* Get him away from here he is only a burden now *Says to self* Sorry Jin* Where the fuck is Abari that asshole is never around when we need him.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:01 pm

*i smile now your finished* come my gaurdian *the blade appears and puts a barrier up protecting us all* NOW I SEE YOU AND I'M PUTTING AN END TO THIS *Arsenal style: BLADES OF BLOOD-I run around you in circle, I burst out of the circle using shadow dance. While you’re trying to figure out the real one I appear next to you. I then grab you and throw you in the sky. Using the movement blade I appear above you and impale you with the hell and heaven blades in both your arms. I then put my feet on your on your back and flip you higher in the sky. While I’m falling i point my hands at you and fire all my blades that where on my arms at you.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:19 pm

while the mist dissappears i shadow step to jin and slice him with the healing blade again* there that will stabalize him,but he needs medical attention. after this is done some one needs to get his to vashy.he knows more about poisons then anyone else *i turn to where pestalince lays* zaito finsh him off and i'll seal him in my legion blade
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:26 pm

I'm sorry guys... *he stands up slowly*

Minaku: Thanks ace. *she then glares at pestilence's body*
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Got it *Blade starts to spin violently until gigantic rasengan is formed then black lightning starts to move througout the blade* First Queen of spades *Chakra shoots to my feet enhancing my speed 50 fold. Now to finish you and send you back to hell. *Starts to run full speed appears in front of pestilence and yells.* Andromeda Rasengan *Then move connects and slices him 100,000 times shooting wind and lightning chakra directly into his body he falls down under the sheer force of the technique allowing himself to be cut 100,00 more times.* Seal him seal him now i dont think i can hold this for much longer.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:13 pm

time to be the hotshot *i jump in the air and come crashing into pestilence with the legion blade* sorry but it's over *i do hand seals and perform hellgate style sealing jutsu ,after that i drop a pint of my blood on you to end it* there he wont break out of that *passes out and guardian and healing tend to my wounds. i awake momentarily and looks around* okay team lets move on the other might need help to*i look down a notice a fragment of somesort* hmp whats this,i'd better bring it with me.

Last edited by ace uchiha on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith
Chuunin
Chuunin
ZaitotheBlindSwordsmith

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Master i used up most of my chakra on that last move
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Well I guess I could be of some use if you need some chakra. *he walks up to zaito and puts a hand on his shoulder* I can regenerate chakra, watch. *zaito's chakra starts to regenerate* Oh, and don't worry about me...I'll be fine.

Minaku: Hey ace, if you want I could regenerate your chakra too before we go. *she smiles thinking* I'm glad we survived that.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:27 am

*thinks id better take her up on that offer* yeah,we had better be ready for the next match
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
JinHyuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 am

*he moves his hand off zaito's shoulder* That should do it.

Minaku: Ok *she walks up to him and places her hand on his shoulder and his chakra starts to regenerate*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HELL DOOR   THE HELL DOOR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HELL DOOR
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next