abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin

Go down 
+2
ZeroVenkage
abari uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:54 pm

*all of the diamond fragments that have been sucked into the void return to me i snap my fingers and a fine diamond spike pierces L in his joint that connects his spine to his break rendering him useless of all action and mobile skills but his voice*

jesus now that that is over... any last words L? if you make them good enough i wont kill you now i wil leave you here so that xotiel can take care of you

SHOW YOURSELF XOTIEL!!!

*i clearly have malice in my eyes it seems that gaia is taking over*

now for you.... talk L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:05 pm

*the void heals me back to perfection*

Guys i appreciate the fact that you guys want to help me kill Xotiel but If you guys really wanted him u could've asked me to call him here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:21 pm

*Im in my god's servant where i can't be touched and i heal everything around me*

you all rang?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:26 pm

*I lunge at Xotiel my feelings clouding my better judgement*

I'LL KILL YOU NOW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:19 pm

(quick question... if you have no acces to bodily functions and if you moved the diamond spire would have automaticly killed you how did you survive because i need to understand this whole void thing if its some uber thing that can heal you no matter what then my diamonds and oxygen (for Divine Sky) might as well be able to do the same thing plus its not posted that your void can do that... PLUS the dodecagram stopped your void from happening so tell me how you survived im open to suggestions)

*the diamond spire encloses it self upon you crusing your skull the diamon sphere runs red with blood i stomp the ground and shoot the diamond sphere twoards the core of the earth thousands of diamond spires erupt from all sides of the cylindrical hole stabbing the sphere*

Divine Sky we can kill xotiel now... since L should be dead what do you think? i say its wing clipping time?

ULTIMATE CARBON INFUSION... DIVIDE BY Divine Sky FUSION!!!!

*i do one handed hand signs Divine Sky comes closer and closer too me and the world and the sky chakra are constantly pouring into us gaia and hyozanryu come out of our bodies and merge to one and come back in our bodies it seems like the earth and the sky are fusing...*
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

Number of posts : 18
Ninja Way : The Fusion of Zero and Kham... Mission to Destroy and Vanquish to Decimate all within the omniverse that threaten
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:12 pm

*after we are done fusing kero emerges diamonds are forever rotating around us the power eminating from our bodies hurts the vision of those who glare upon us*
(our apperance is our avatar)

Kham/Zero voice mixed: its time xotiel... *we swirl our fingers and a pair of shears pop up and they start clipping* for your wings to be clipped and once L comes back he probably will we will kill him too

WE ARE THE CREATOR OF LIFE AND DESTRUCTION THE EARTH AND SKY.... KERO!!!!!

*when we yell the trees shake and the winds whip with power*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:36 pm

(the void is like water only void...it has a mind of its own and since im its vessel it protects me when i'm in trouble...the dodecagram stopped it from sucking things in but it didn't stop it from being alive...im improvising alot lol)

*xotiel's healing factor stopped me from dying and healed me back to full health*

that sucks...i would appreciate it if you all would stop killing me!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:55 pm

*i turn into my normal form the power makes everyone fly back a few feet*

Well if you want a fight i guess i'll give you a fight

*my power pushes you back a couple of meters*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:19 pm

i will not be cast aside as some weakling

*deep in my mind*

Me: talk to me
Void: It seems like you need my help
Me: no i need more than just you
Void: well well what do i get if i do this
Me: well if we win we'll be unstoppable
Void: you drive an interesting bargain...i'll do it
Me: well lets get started

Void Encompassing!
Human Corruption!

*we fuse into a being void and human*

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Void_f10 This is my Void fusion Form...now the true battle can begin...Heaven vs. Space vs. Divine Earth

*the ground starts to float and disentigrate because of my power*
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

Ninja Way : The Fusion of Zero and Kham... Mission to Destroy and Vanquish to Decimate all within the omniverse that threaten

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:56 am

*xotiels transformation did nothing to us we are standing in the same place bored*

ok are we all suped up now? because this is getting stupid... first L im going to need you to stop taking away all of the ground

*i snap my fingers and the dodecagram appears in the sky sealing off access to the sun, space and heaven the dodecagram appears on the earth and counteracts void form keeping the void sealed in L's body*

notice... my power rules here unfortunately xotiel isnt effected by holy symbols but thats just fine L you are the weak link here im going to ask you to step aside you two came on my turf and guess whos controlling most of the fusion... ill let you all figure it out im just letting you all know that i made you all transform but i can transform 3 more times before im at my limit time for some suffering

*the dodecagram pulses in both the sky and the earth it is clear that our power rules here*

I AM KERO I REIGN SUPREME time to give you all the buisness

*ultima weapon and the master sword appear in my hands and i clench them tightly then ragnarok appears from the ground and i fuse ultima weapon and the master sword together with ragnarok the swords are floating behind me*

lets begin dark matter... pyroclastic flow

*i snap my fingers and the ground begins to erupt sending a wave of 10000 degree heat wave of steam boulders and lava twoards L and xotiel the dark matter goes in first*

[img]Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Img01112[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:23 pm

((i knew you two were gonna use that move))

*i teleport above the ensuing chaos and use gravity to make all of the ash and smoke fall to the ground and stop moving*

this is going to be troublesome....

*in my mind*

I can't do anything right now...I better wait until those two kill each other or until that dodecagram is destroyed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:47 pm

*after the ensuing chaos is over i snap my fingers and the dodecagram breaks*

holy seals of this level are nothing to me, let me show you guys a trick...

*we are in a place far away from earth...on a planet that is exactly like earth but with no human life*

Welcome to Eden my friends....not only here is your power 100x normal divine earth...L's power increases too because of how close we are to space...and my power doesn't increase at all...now lets fight...

*using my sword as a bow i shoot a holy arrow into the sky and billions of them fall down upon us*

Careful not to get hit you two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:55 pm

*i sit in the air in a dome of light*
this should be interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:27 pm

well xane i don't ko how you got here but its time for you to leave this battle scene

*xane appears at the village gates in his ball of light confused and has no memory of everything that he has seen*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm

*i reappear on the scene*
it doesnt work like that xotiel
*smirks*
now chill, i dont wanna have to jump in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:02 pm

w/e then die

*I snap my fingers and your ball crushes you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:18 pm

*my laughter echoes over the field*
silly xotiel. i dont die that easily
*i warp behind u, back turned*
especially by my own powers
*i fold my arms*
now, i said chill
*my fist becomes covered in ice*
before i make u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:39 pm

*using obvious sarcasm*

im sorry xane...please spare me from your terrible wrath
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:50 pm

(mind you L your still sealed and since were in eden it makes it stronger and since your stronger too the effects cancel out making the dodecargam seal you)
*ignoring the altercation between xane and xotiel im lounging about in eden*

hey xane you should try this!!!

*i fall in the grass its uber cumphy i look up at the sky*

O SHIT THAT CANT BE GOOD!!!
*i turn around and stare at the arrows fall down upon me i summon ultima weapon and hold it in front of me and all the light from all the arrows gets sucked in to the keyblade and gets put into oblivion that is in my other hand*

mmm now to convert this into something that you cant control

*oblivion glows red and the power sucked in from the holy arrows gets 100% converted into darkness i stab the ground with oblivion and a very large wave of that energy comes directly twoards L*

man that was close

*i wipe my brow and summon a blanket from the earth i then charge fire and electricity through the blanket thus making it a makeshift electric blanket i collapse on the cumphy grass in hopes to catch some Z's*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:06 pm

((the dodecagram was destroyed))

*I open up a portal into the void and suck the dark energy wave in*

now to kill both of you all in one fell swoop...METEORS!!!!!

*five meteors each the size of earth come 3 directed at xotiel and 2 directed at kero*

they won't effect me but you guys aren't powerful enough to destroy meteors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:28 am

*laughs*
ok xotiel
*fang appears and with one swipe i slice your wings off*
i hope that hurt
*i grab u by the neck*
somebody finish this fool
*i see the meteors coming at us*
hmph, looks like your time has come xotiel
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:36 am

(it was sealed on your body the only one who was unaffected was xotiel but ill let it ride the dodecagram isnt one big ass thing its powers can be divided when i put it on you i wasnt hoping that it would do anything against xotiel so when xotiel snapped his fingers and it broke i was already done)

*my snooze is disrupted by the sound of some metors who hit the blanket and break on impact my attempted sleep was disturbed*

o wow... that was kinda useless
*i brush a pebble off of me and look at the meteors directed at xotiel and i activate my diamond eye*

huh... its just a big ass rock
*i look at the meteor and it breaks in two it instantly changes to diamond and i reconstruct the meteor around xotiel*

now for the good part
*spikes pierce the meteor made of the dark energy stored from the arrows and crush xotiel into a singularity i hop on top of the meteor and stab ultima weapon in it and drain xotiel of all his holy power by converting it into light chakra and converting it like i did before...*

now that ive did that... WOAH
*the other meteor that was sent for me hits me on the head and it breaks on impact*

oh my... ive got to lay off the pounds XANE COME HERE SO THAT I CAN FUSE HIS WINGS ON YOU!!!

Last edited by Kero on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:42 am

got it.
*i warp next to kero*
its time to end this
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:47 am

ULTIMATE CARBON INFUSION DIVIDE BY XANE!!!!

(please dont say that we cant do this xane is compatible with holy chakra and uneffected by holy shit he is THE savior after all)

*i take xotiels bloody wings and compress them into holy chakra and fuse it into xane along with all the holy chakra we drained from xotiel like a rasengan what this yeilds is a force beyond measure xane has become the savior it seems that this was destined to happen*

xane our target is L.. xotiels not comng back we got this in the bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:57 am

mission acknowledged
*i fly at L full speed and stop*
you shall share...
*i warp behind him*
...xotiel's fate!
*i grab your arm and throw you into the air*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next