abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xane...the Outcast...the Savior

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xane...the Outcast...the Savior Empty
PostSubject: Xane...the Outcast...the Savior   Xane...the Outcast...the Savior Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:35 pm

Name: Xane Uchiha
Nicknames: The Savior, The Outcast
Special Jutsu: Beast Jutsus
Background: Raised in a village outside of the "usual" uchiha village, xane first activated his sharingan at the age of 9. His mom, Sashia, was a well known medical ninja. His father, Shishio, was the village chief. His little sister, Rimuru(2 years younger than her brother) always wanted to follow in her brothers footsteps. Unfortunately...while out on a mission with her brother, Rimuru disappeared. 2 years later, while on an A-rank mission, Xane ran into his sister. She seemed...changed...as if she developed a hatred for her brother. Xane tried to take Rimuru back to the village, but she refused and attacked her brother. In the end, Rimuru escaped. Xane, heavyhearted, went back to the village and told Shishio and Sashia. He told them of how he would find his little sister...no matter what it took.
Shishio: In that case...take this.
Shishio handed Xane a jewel.
Xane: What is this?
Sashia: Our families heirloom. It has the powers of our guardians inside. It will allow you to call them when you need them.
Xane: Thanks mom, dad.
Shishio: Xane, promise us this one thing...
Xane: What is it?
Sashia: Come back to us...alive.
Xane smiled and started walking out the door.
Xane: I will.
That was a year before he came to the Village Hidden in the Abyss. Since then, he has risen to the rank of Sanin, been knocked from that pedastol, and appointed head of Anbu by the Kage.
[1 year later...]
Xane: Damnit! Am I always to be an outcast?
Rimuru: No, not really.
Xane: (draws swords) What do you want?
Rimuru: I want my brother back...I'm sorry for the trouble i put you through.
Xane: You're SORRY!? What the hell!? After you almost killed me?
Rimuru: Please, let me make it up to you.
Xane: First, tell me..*points sword at Rimuru*
Rimuru: Xane...
Xane: Tell me!
Rimuru: Please, Xane, just trust me!
Xane: I don't know Rimu...
Rimuru: (tears in her eyes) Please, brother!
Xane: ........................One more chance..........................don't make me regret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xane...the Outcast...the Savior   Xane...the Outcast...the Savior Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:49 pm

Xane...the Outcast...the Savior Charac10
my appearance
(when not in savior or shikaku form there are no wings)
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

Number of posts : 18
Ninja Way : The Fusion of Zero and Kham... Mission to Destroy and Vanquish to Decimate all within the omniverse that threaten
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Xane...the Outcast...the Savior   Xane...the Outcast...the Savior Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:04 pm

YOU BETTER SAY THAT IT WAS THANKS TO THE COMBINED MIGHT OF KERO THAT PUT YOU IN SAVIOR FORM!!!

lol jk... glad to see you back xane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xane...the Outcast...the Savior   Xane...the Outcast...the Savior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xane...the Outcast...the Savior
Page 1 of 1