abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin

Go down 
+2
ZeroVenkage
abari uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kero

Kero

Number of posts : 18
Ninja Way : The Fusion of Zero and Kham... Mission to Destroy and Vanquish to Decimate all within the omniverse that threaten
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:40 pm

OK OK OK EVERYONE STOP!!!! IM FIGHTING XOTIEL ACE AND XANE FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE ON THIS REALM

*i turn twoards aeon and the crowd smothers him*

girl fan: OMG ITS AEON!!! *her big boobs smother his face*

Other girl fan: I STILL LOVE KERO

Boy Fan: well skeith is cooler than xotiel GO AEON!!!

*i draw masumane and clash with xotiel*

ok me and you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:44 pm

*I dodge through the needles by seeing the pathways they are taking*

finally a one on one fight

*while we are clashing I knock him away onto a nearby platform*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:44 pm

*It seems like im trying to say something but all that is heard are muffles and I give a thumbs up. Skeith then pops out in his orb form and starts talking to the Boy fan*
Skeith:Well young boy the reason Im so cool is......*Skeith begin to trail of on reasons why he is cool*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Kero

Kero

Ninja Way : The Fusion of Zero and Kham... Mission to Destroy and Vanquish to Decimate all within the omniverse that threaten

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:46 pm

**OMG THERE ARE PLATFORMS!!!**

*i skate on the platfom and do a figure 8 the crowd cheers*

ok its go time...

*i draw masumane on my left and sora on my right and compress them into a diamondy darkness elemental hammer as big as the sky*

TAKE THIS BITCH

*the crowd does an OMG sound and the hammer decends upon you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:48 pm

*i step back and look at ace*
unexpected, but ok
*i strike a fighting stance with angel's wing*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 pm

*i summon artemis to my side* now xane lets play *i rush at you and tackle you sending you flying* now we wont be in the way of kero and xoteil

Last edited by ace uchiha on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:56 pm

this thing is huge

*i hold my sword toward the hammer and the points on my cape rise with them making a solid point...then I spin around at the speed of light and rill through the hammer in certain points making it break in half...then to perfectly cleanse me of the hammer's properties I shower myself with holy energy*

now for the comeback

*I sit and read the new naruto chapter*
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:08 pm

man you are really an illusion... i mean since no one likes you already you decide to make your self nonchelant like my slef... am i right crowd

*the crowd gives off a big ass yeah*

but its cool i didnt thing the right hand of god would have to copy someones identity

*i throw the hammer up and it breaks into masumane again and i hold my right arm up and flaming gysers erupt from the ground sucking all life twoards them around me the center is emitting a sonic blast that is sensitive to the ears the frequency makes you want to walk towards the gysers*

perish now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:15 pm

*in my mind*

sensory tricks...this is creative, no matter

*I cut off my hearing sense and emit a field that covers everything so I can still hear but not in the same way and usual*

*outside of my mind*

I just hadn't read it is all but anyway

*I warp behind you, cut your hair bald and warp back to my position*

rotflmao!!!!...this is funny!
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:18 pm

yeah copying identities... it doesnt fit you... your aeon now...

*i reconstruct my dna around my hair that you cut and appear next to you*

now this is funny...

*i shove masumane up xotiels ass*

*i send an electric pulse through masumane which causes you to have a seizure the crowd goes hysterical the guy fan seems intrigued*

Last edited by Kero on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:21 pm

*I cheer along with the fans*
GO KERO!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:32 pm

*I regain my composure and get up*

u have taste i'll give you that much but i will win the humiliation battle and the real battle but firdt the humiliation battle

*i shrink myself and warp into your brain disconect and re-connect different things making you temorarily retarded*

now that is funny
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:36 pm

i think i won the real battle now... heh so your Divine Sky now?

*my briain is uneffected gaia and hyozanryu protect my brain i then make a clone and crush it into a singularity*

hyozanryu:get him now

gaia: yes hurry we cant take much more of him we are stopping his gods messenger form

the real me: well then... that was stupid but i got him now...

*i locate the ameoba in the air that is xotiel and stunt its growth using the masumane*

dont fuck with my mind...

*the crows roars*

Last edited by Kero on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:52 pm

i run next to xotiels ameoba and put a seal on it making it normal size and draining it of all its chakra* now hell gate style sealing jutsu *i seall your body in a scroll* bye bye now
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:54 pm

*In the crowd I cheer* NICE BATTLE!!!
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:55 pm

*i look at the crowd* yeah cheer for me well time to go beat xane *the clone dispells*
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:57 pm

agreed we killed two birds with one stone and only had to transform once but how do we untransform?

hyozanryu: well this gaia character is quite the charmer

gaia: i like hyozanryu as well

well dont like him too much i iwill un fuse in a second

*i crowd surf amongst the fans*
GO ABYSS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5