abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin

Go down 
+2
ZeroVenkage
abari uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 am

((ugh...you guys don't read or pay attention much do you...I have only one wing out in that form))

*I burst out in my god's servant form...because depending on the situation my body changes to fit it best*

well you have one wing...but u shouldn't consider yourself the savior, the true savior hase power beyond your wildest dreams, power wihich you could never attain even if you took all of my wings

*my wing appears back on my body...but in this form the total is 6*

now its time to change forms...weapon form

*my body instantly changes to my weapon form*

time for this fool to die

*I warp to xane before he can react i've already sliced him into trillions of little pieces*

again...hell's angel form

*my body changes instantly to my hell's angel form and i use my power over souls to find his soul and cut it into trillions of pieces and use my control over souls to encase all of the pieces in my energy and I scatter them across the cosmos never to be seen again*

((when I do the encasing in my power thing it makes sure the soul can never be put back together again))

now that the weakling who thinks he has power is gone its time for me to play some more

power form...now lets play

*I stand still and wait*

oh and I almost forgot

*constructs a barrier around eden*

the barrier cannot be broken and if anything or anyone else tries to enter they will die instantaneously...but if the want to see they can survive outside of the barrier...any ninja could do it
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

Number of posts : 18
Ninja Way : The Fusion of Zero and Kham... Mission to Destroy and Vanquish to Decimate all within the omniverse that threaten
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:54 am

(damn you an ugly mutherfucker...)
(chek your pm's)

*i cringe and i start arguing with my self xane reapers out of the sora blade i copied his molecules when i used the sword to fuse him with it he reapeares next to me in his true saviour form*

wow... all that for nothing xotiel? that was just a big waste of air

Divine Sky: Earth Advocate kill him... now hes pissing me off
Earth Advocate: dood hes just stupid i mean he doesnt know what hes getting into
Divine Sky: he snapped his fingers and he "broke" the dodecagram
Earth Advocate:well he didnt it broke because it we were done sealing the void in L's body
Divine Sky: i know and plus look at him hes so ugly at least when we transform we stay sexy
Earth Advocate: i know i know hes is an ugly thing i mean we can kill him now no sweat
Divine Sky: plus were a god he has to listen to us
Earth Advocate: this fusion was officially ordained by the big cheese so we are on top of xotiel in the divine corporate ladder

*i continue to argue with my self and ignore xotiel*
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

Ninja Way : The Fusion of Zero and Kham... Mission to Destroy and Vanquish to Decimate all within the omniverse that threaten

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:09 pm

Earth Advocate: ok were going to kill L first
Divine Sky: ok Earth Advocate im fine with that

*i warp infront of xotiel while L is still in the air and give him a free cupon to the abyssal spa*

you need this more that I do...

*i then warp infront of L and slam his head into the barrier i use the dodecagram to activate L's void powers and he makes a hole through the barrier and i put him out of it*

sorry L this is real bogus but

*i change L's carbon signature into abaris so that it is not recognized by that of eden and i attempt to bring him back into eden since his identity has changed it results in instant death as xotiel said*

*i then go back to arguing with my self*

we will be right with you in a second xotiel hold please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:54 pm

*while you are fighting with L i crush all of your swords*

now back to the fight

now to make sure xane can't ever be here

*in my mind*

Me: eden did you do it?
Eden:it is done master
Me: excellent

*Eded copied everyone's molecular build that touched the planet*

now for a power I will only use on xane

*eden shines and xane disentigrated*

*if I feel like it on eden or on any planet i can speak to the planet and it does favors for me...this time i had it get all of our molecular builds and destroy which ever ones i don't approve...this time being xane...so if he ever comes back he instantly dies*

back to you two...your power has been halved with your swords destroyed now you can fight again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:42 pm

Athena: xane...
me: yeah?
Athena: you just died
me: i know
Athena: that's not a fitting end to The Savior
me: i know...where's shikaku?
Shikaku: what is it master?
me: you up for a round?
Shikaku: fuse with your Savior form?
me: yeah...it'll bring us power greater than any we've had
Shikaku: i don't know...
me: come on! im tired of being of no help to anybody!
Shikaku: ...as you wish
*a ball of light emerges and i reappear with xotiel's wing and shikaku's two wings*
this is a power, xotiel, that you could never dream of having...kero...here
*light chakra pours out of my body into kero, giving them a fraction of the power*
now, xotiel, we can do this one of two ways. you pick
*i press my hand to the ground*
door 1... or door 2?
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:56 pm

*im through arguing with my self and i reconstruct the sword fragments in the air*

can you stop stepping out of your box xotiel? its really annoying me i control the chakra given to xane not you and these swords... arent swords these are elemental chakras that you have no power over they

*all 10 skyblades and ragnarok appear infront of me and they change into their chakra form*

are mine if i wanted to destroy your sword i could have... now chill i said i will be right with you...

Earth Advocate:damn its like he has a pipe up his ass or something
Divine Sky: see what happens when you give the white man too much power?
Earth Advocate: lol but yeah weree going to end him now ok?
Divine Sky: its about damn time

*after im done with my self argument i open my eyes and check how the battle been going so far*

well... it seems that stuff has changed a bit i guess i can transform now...

*i throw up sora and a beam of lightning strikes me which results in a blinding light i then transform i look like this WE ARE NOT SEPHIROTH WE JUST LOOK KINDA LIKE HIM*

*i change ultima weapon into Masamune*

hmm i guess wings are the new trend...

[img]Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Sephir11[/img]

Last edited by Kero on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:18 pm

nice, kero.
*i look at xotiel*
still waiting on your choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:48 pm

well i guess it doesn't matter which door i pick...umm door 2

*xane disentigrates...the only things left of him are his 2 new wings*

doesn't matter how many times you come back you'll just keep dying...now kero lets do this the way it was meant to be...me vs. you

alrighty i'll use my weapon form again....

*i transform*

*i warp behind you and kick you a few meters forward*

Last edited by Xotiel on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:12 pm

*a figure begins walking from the distance in typicle bad-ass fashion* can some one tell me why every ones giving xoteil all the atention in the world * knods head and looks a the figure next to him* further more. who the hell is this guy.*points to the guy with tattos on his back*
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:35 pm

(stop auto hitting xane hes going to fight with us hes not effected by holy bullshit please quit)

*i block xotiels initial kick so all that cross and the hole stuff doesnt happen*

wow... that was the most unpowerfull kick in the world absolutely no form behind it... or force

*i turn twoards ace*

ITS US Earth Advocate AND Divine Sky FUSED!!! WERE KERO!!!

*i look back at xotiel and elbow his knee breaking his leg i push him away*

hey ace...
*i walk twoards ace and bring back xane again with sora and flip around ultima weapon which is now masumane*

xotiel you need to check this barrier its either not working or you just suck... im going to give you the benifit of the doubt and pick the first option...
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:42 pm

*i turn around and begin to head out* theres no need for me if this kero guy is a fusion of Earth Advocate and Divine Sky. i'm sure they can handel this. plus i dont feel like wasting my time on vermin like xotiel,his angelic power is nothing i need to worry about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:06 pm

((fine, fine...its the planet's power not holy stuff but i'll let him fight too))

he was here when we first got here watching the fight before he started to walk in like hes cool

*when you elbow me in my knee your elbow joint gets cut in half*

my whole body is a weapon in this form...fight me if you will, but its at your own expense
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:09 pm

*i stop and look at xotiel* you remind me of that scum L,both of you share the same false illusion *turns around and begins to walk away* how foolish
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:11 pm

(( ok can you edit your post and take out the cross stuff people are reading this and i dont want them to get confused ok the planets power as in the planet earth?))

*i wave good bye to ace and i notice the cut in my elbow joint i shrug it off*

now... can we start fighting for real?

*i point masumane twoards xotiel and sora oblivion luna and oathkeeper are rotating around me*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:16 pm

*i reappear*
i cant die like that, thanks to athena and kero
*a pillar of light decsends from the sky, trapping xotiel*
rise! Faith's Seal!
*we're all transported into the Dimension of Faith*
welcome to a special dimension
*i walk over to kero*
here, me and kero's power is amplified while yours is diminished
*i walk over to you, still immobile by the light*
do you know why? its the chakra of the savior that kero and i possess
*angel's wing, my great sword, appears in my hand*
SAVIOR ASSAULT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:19 pm

*i slash at xotiel's body, attacking his very being*
your death is eminent
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:20 pm

*i look around* damn it xane. i never said i wanted to be here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:22 pm

((also not affected by any holy stuff you do))

*I warp in behind you and kick you into a wall*
Back to top Go down
Kero

Kero

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 pm

(that was light not holy...)
*i poof behind xotiel and suplex him into the ground*

GO XANE!!!
*i summon fans that cheer xane and kero on*

Girl fan: *flashes xane her big boobs* XANE I LOVE YOU!!!
Other Girl fan: I LOVE KERO TAKE ME NOW!!!
Boy Fan: GO XOTIEL!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:29 pm

((that was funny...I thought light and holy were the same thing...and if not how is he immune to my holy if he is light? and i thought we stopped auto-hitting))

*i warp me and kero over xanes head and spin kero off of me into him*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:31 pm

*i draw obscurity* damn xane now i have to fight
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:34 pm

((can we please post who we attack))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:36 pm

*i flip away and look at you*
that was cheap dancing earth!
*i shoot thousands of earth needles that hover around xotiel*
fly!
*the needles shoot at xotiel*
ladies...wazzup!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:37 pm

*I poof next to the fans* I hope no one minds me being here. This fight is very interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:39 pm

*i appear in from of xane and punch him in the stomach* me and you have business *i jump back and strike a stance with obscurity*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin   Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge...I would prefer someone powerful no genin
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next