abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW

Go down 
+9
Vashy_chan
Wolf_Gem
Shiro Kazuma
Karigan
ace uchiha
abari uchiha
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
camman5191
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Giirls, games, computers hentai, and sports
Ninja Way : To protect the people i love, and to kill the one's I hate
Registration date : 2008-05-08

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:43 pm

*my eye open, and i relize where im at* well i didnt see a him stabbing me in my ribcage like that* where should i go
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:45 pm

you rest up for now. xanes fighting aeon and i'm fighting Earth Advocate. Divine Sky hasn't showed up yet so were safe for now
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:46 pm

fin heres somethin i made while back 8hand ace a small divice* u can use this speack tepatically, just give me a call
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:48 pm

yeah i'll give it ot ace. when your rested up go where your needed.
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:49 pm

*giant diamond skeletons made up out of the carbon from the dead ninja are destroying the village*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:51 pm

damn so much 4 resting i think i kno wat to do now u wanna help kari?
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Karigan

Number of posts : 55
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 pm

She yawned a bit as she watched then remembered she had candy so she munched on it.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:54 pm

yeah abari you do that *the clone dispells*
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Karigan

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:56 pm

"Help with what? Is it gonna give me trouble?" She hopped down to him and gave a gester like 'lead the way'
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:57 pm

*another clone runs up to abari and kari* here eat this. ace said it will be of a great help
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:58 pm

* i get up and headed to where the dead people where at* So come here ofton *i kick 1 of the diamond skeletons and knocks him down making 2 more fall, and i poof back towards kari* u dont see those dead things right there? * i take the pill the clone gives me and eat it* i fell better already.
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:02 pm

*5 diamond golems appear from the ground*

we are the servants of the advocate... perish maggot

*they slam the ground and diamond spires erupt under you*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:05 pm

* i jump high in the air dodgeging the diamond spires* ait u can tlk 2 * i swope down fling at u and charges chakra through my doy going through 2 of your golems* bring it *i activate my sharingan*
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Karigan

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:06 pm

"no I don't come here often. I just got back, and no it's funny watching you fight air."
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:07 pm

it shall be brought....

*the other golem grabs you and hurls you in the air the its fists disconnect and trail you and start to punch you*

*the other golem on the ground goes for kari*

it is the will of the advocate to cleanse the village...
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Karigan

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:11 pm

She flipped back and took hold of her staff as it came shooting out of the ground "Oh wait I see them now!" She sighed "What the heck I was just standing here!"
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:12 pm

* take apunch that sends me higher to the air* i then summon zangetsu sadoichi in spear form and cut through the fist, i then press the butoon on i to send the chain rod down at the golem that shot me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:32 am

*athena comes out and pours light chakra into abari and kari*
athena: xane says "use it well"
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 am

*the golem attacking abari catches the chain and yanks abari out of the sky and pulls him down twoard it*

*the golem attacking kari slams the ground and a schockwave of chara goes twoard her*

CLEANSE CLEANSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Karigan

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:07 am

She feels a weird tingle and hears Xane so she nodded to him and grinned as the wave came at her.
She crossed her arms near her face and bent her knees just before it hit her.
Kari rolled and then stablized herself on all fours and dashed at the golem bleeding but she didn't care much. She jumped up on it's back and stabbed her staff into the thing.

'maaaan I love my welcome home party. I don't even really understand this and I'm being attacked for no reason.' She paetly gloomed as she stood on the Golem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:20 am

*an image of me smiling appearr in your head*
show them what the abyss can do. and welcome back
*the image disappears*
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Karigan

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:27 am

"A bit creepy but otay" She laughed abit and tryed to pull out her staff "Oopos to hard I guess"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Number of posts : 260
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 am

*Running up to the scene, Shiro looks embarrassed.*
Jeez.. Why am I the one who's late all the time...?
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Karigan

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:49 pm

She finnally got her Staff instuck and she jumped next to Shiro "Better late than never, stranger Danger."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Number of posts : 260
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:57 pm

*Smiling, his eyes close.*
Sorry to say it. But we are enemies.
*Shiro stomps the ground making Genesis rise and grbas the blade in his hand leaping away from Kari his eyes still closed.*
The test has begun...
*His eyes open and his smile disapears with a more serious look on his face.*
PROVES YOURSELVES!
*Using Earth shock, Shiro sends a massive shockwave towards Kari and Abari.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next