abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW

Go down 
+9
Vashy_chan
Wolf_Gem
Shiro Kazuma
Karigan
ace uchiha
abari uchiha
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
camman5191
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 pm

while Divine Sky and Earth Advocate perform there fusion i enter chaos state and activate my sharingan* well well well. bringin out the fusion already. Divine Sky or should i say zam.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 pm

((also i was the first to put fire on my hands. i did it on the myspace site. also your sex is posted as a female.))
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

Number of posts : 22
Ninja Way : just workin on somein
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:58 pm

*the sky chakras stop swirling and enter the dome. the earth explodes and out of the light i step* Different feel, but I like it. The power is invigorating! Let's do it. *i crack my neck* We're gonna have fun with this one. *i slide my foot towards you and pillars of stone and wood fly from the ground towards you*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:20 pm

*i clap my hands and sharp wind blast cut the wooden pillars and i then dodge the stone ones until i see an opening to escape. once i find my escape i jump into the air about 20 feet from you and activate flame gaurd* HEAT HAND *i fire a flow of fire that heads toward you on a diagonal angle. i then shadow setp to the ground and fire a second flow at you. sending elec to my feet i shadow step even faster and on the left side of you fire another flow at you. i repeat this for the back and right sides* ((note all of my fire flows are heading at you with 2second intervuls))
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:36 pm

*i stand there and stop every flow with my hands and hold them in tightly sealed orbs* Nothing going. *i crush the flames and leave only smoke coming from my palms* Tight. *i do rapid spin and a wall of white flame erupts and expands guickly*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:49 pm

COME MY GAURDIAN *a protective barrier appears thus blocking your flames* hey whats the name of that move. *i jump in the air* no matter i'll give it on *i then use rapid spin and white flames rush at you. i then shadow step to the ground and jump back befor the flames hit you* i think i'll call it heat flash of heat wave
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:49 pm

"just like the uchiha to be copy cats ...but you cant copy kekei genkai and all my attacks use mine."-_vash apeard point blank instintly behind ace out of his dark portal. his arm already mutating to his zeus form. vash without pause from apearing hurled a punch with his formed hand filled with energy at Aces head. _- "bout time the final sannin steped in"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 pm

*with out even turning around i block your punch with one hand* foolish boy you think your on my level *i hurl your body and zam* you call your self "king of darkness" when you know so little of true darkness
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:04 am

"call myself it..yea as if"-_vash lands elegantly before hitting zam~_ its true i dont realy use dark chakra at all just orion..but that was a name givin,.just like sannin...at the time in my darkend mind that title ment strength..but now its just a silly tiltle you can have it and king of darkness,..ive worked hard and deafeated my darkness thats how i know im strong! take your titles and shove it !"-_ vash made deaths scythe apear_-
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:10 am

*i the flames around my hands begin to burn an even brighter blue* i care not for some foolish title, or your silly little resolve. for what the likes of you take as power i see as weakness. you and the other seem to think that your on my level. you have takin my kindness for weakness. *begins to walk towards you slowly, but with each step becomes more and more distorted* can you feel it vash. your starting to see the difference between you and i *i cancel my flame gaurd that was on my right hand and begin to make chidori in it while i'm still walking* foolish boy your arogance will be the death of you *i shadow step in front of you and thrust chidori right for your face*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:19 am

-_a small dark portal apears and when ace thrust forward the chidori hand goes in and apears comming out of another right behind aces head. vash ports away. -_ i dont care even if im not as strong as you..or your kidness..i owe Earth Advocate for training me as a genin and Divine Sky for almost killing him .. yous shadow step matches my portal warp well...-_ the rest of vashs body mutates into the twisted dark form_-"you asked if i could see it .. all i see is old news..im not scared of you"
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:41 am

*i deactivate my chidori so i only get hit with my punch/ i then pull my hand back through the portal's and hold my other hand out and the abyss scythe appears* i never said fear me.however it would be wise of you to watch out *the moment you begin to turn i jump in the sky and fire some dark matter at you* ((note dark matter are small dots of pure hatread from my abyss scythe.))
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:49 am

(xD thanks was about to run to your profile) -_ he grabed the scythe he stole from death and twirld 36O super fast over and over into a blur . when the got close the disinigrated. he then stoped and stabed the ground . there was a rumble..then a pillar of pure energy erupted from the ground surging up at Ace like a water jet put a house in width_-
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 am

shit *the pillar catches me off gaurd but i quickly regain my balance and jump off the pillar. i then begin to free fall along side the kicking and punching the pillar. by doing this i send great hucks of earth at you.* nice move you managed to catch me off gaurd with that one *i then float in mid air with scythe on my hand and my flame gaurd on*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:59 am

~_ vash jumps forward glowing the purple of his orion chakra.._- "damn ,.." -_slices the earth out of his way the charged vash stays airborn and slices at aces scythe_- "so..what makes you strong ace!"
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:10 am

*i hold the scythe out and a black barrier appears* i am strong because i fight, i have nothing any more to lose or fight more. all that i have dear has left or died. my strenght comes from those i have lost. *the wind begins to pick up* but i care not for this village any longer i'm only here to humor zam and who ever else wishes to test there power
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:15 am

~_ vash slashes the barier over and over hovering with his twisted wings_- "then its the same for me! the abyss eliminated my clan!" ~_vash charged a huge beam in his free hand while going nuts_- "live just to get strong! for no other purpose thats the path of the strong"
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:18 am

i deactivate the barrier and fly away from the area* you didn't think i would let you beam the shit out of me did you
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:20 am

Fine humor me. *i strike a stance* Humor me like only the Kage of a dead village can! *i disappear and the wind blows behind the way i was facing* Break! *i reappear in front of Ace and begin throwing lightspeed punches to your face*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:22 am

-_ vash about to launch the attack at the farther ace now stoped . he might hit zam_- "come on vash think ..a stratagy.."
Back to top Go down
Zam

Zam

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:28 am

*i stop the punches and spin ace around to hold him by the wings in place* Don't worry about me Vash. Do it!
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 am

-_ vash blasts the beam at full strength at them.the size and power far bigger then vash's usual capasity_-
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:32 am

*i then surge my body with electricty* sorry Divine Sky know goku vs raditz's bull shit today. *as you fall to the ground i fire a rai beam at you and vashs beam so they canceal out* not that easy
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:34 am

-_while he spoke vash apeared under him in upper cut motion already_-
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:37 am

as i get hit with his upercut,i back flip and kick you in the face.* good but not good enough *i then hold the scythe out and begin to fly around at the speed of sound while firing dark matter*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next