abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW

Go down 
+9
Vashy_chan
Wolf_Gem
Shiro Kazuma
Karigan
ace uchiha
abari uchiha
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
camman5191
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:06 pm

-_ vash took his hand and shook it _- "the mind is a fragile thing...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:25 pm

yeah.... i thought i was in for it for a second

*looks at vash and extends hand*

welcome back
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:40 pm

*shakes khams hand as well_-"...all theres left is ace now"
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:50 pm

ace will fall... either by the combined might of the sannin or by kero/zam

he will choose
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 pm

"what ever happends ..im there for you guys if not physicaly ...then mentaly ill cheer you on heh"
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male
Number of posts : 21
Ninja Way : To preserve the darkness in peoples hearts.......
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 pm

*burns and dies by my own attack* "ack im dead"

Last edited by Vashy_chan on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : =0)
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:10 pm

(nope ur dead sore looser)
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male
Number of posts : 21
Ninja Way : To preserve the darkness in peoples hearts.......
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:13 pm

(sticks tongue out, oh well My character is already dead so no matter what happens to him he always comes back eventually, I'll post a description for all to see later on for the 3rd time)
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:16 pm

(okey doke)
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:31 pm

lol... im glad to see that your with us 100 percent this was way too easy

its always way too easy
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:59 pm

camman5191 wrote:
ace will fall... either by the combined might of the sannin or by kero/zam

he will choose

I'm helping too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:43 pm

"yea dont get in the way Aeon..and if you ever want to prove your strength ..dont die..and yes..k.ham too easy"
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Aeon

Male
Number of posts : 731
Job/hobbies : Well Anime and Video Games and Girls
Ninja Way : To become Strong! To keep my Promise to myself,Skeith,and my father

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:45 pm

Trust me I wont Vash!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:58 pm

"good...Ace will die ..the only matter is when"
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:17 pm

*i appear walking from the distance.* well i here that some one wants me dead. although i doubt that any of you alone can take me. with the exception of Divine Sky that is
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:18 pm

YO HA BRO HA!!!!

*i wave to ace*

the village is almost done you came for the grand finalie!!!
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female
Number of posts : 468
Ninja Way : To fight so I can hold her again!

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:21 pm

Bout time you came out to play... *i look back with a glazed stare* Ready to finish this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nights666
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:24 pm

*with out even looking at Divine Sky i dash at Earth Advocate andpunch him in his stomach sending him a couple feet away. i then jump a foot or two in the air and kick a fire ball at zero* finish thats a funny word. Divine Sky
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:25 pm

*i jump through the fireball and punch you back down to the surface. then i cover my self in flames* Reentry! *i fly at you with a kick covered in flames*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:31 pm

*i land on the ground with my hands and push of so i match your kick with my kick. as my kick draws closer to yours it begins to be engulfed in bright red flames as well as my arms*
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:36 pm

*i regain composure and look at ace* are you sure that you really wish to die with your village ace?

*i thrust my arm in the ground and a large diamond hand pulls you and pins you back to the ground*

my turn!!!

*i hop up and attempt to greatest impact you further into the ground*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:38 pm

*i turn my body to water and fall out the hand. i then turn back into my normal self andapply my wind gaurd to my hand* Earth Advocate i want die here.however if you pursist on killing me i will be forced to kill you. *i then punch at both you and Divine Sky and send great burst of wind at the both of you* TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:07 pm

*i make my self more dense and fall through the wind burst* like a captin with his ship eh?

*my greatest impact still connects and you get sent flying into the ground*
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:24 pm

*i stand up from kham's greatest punch* i've been hit with that move and it still hurts *i then turn towards you and spin my hands in a motion that makes the earth under you and it flips you in the air* here i come i make a couple of shadow clones head for Divine Sky. and jump into the sky and grab kham* i hope your ready for this *i then throw you into the same whole that was made after you punched me, and send a fire ball falling behind you* well isn't King of Darkness and aeon going to jump in. or are they going to watch *my hands are now engulfed in blue flames*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Sannin
Sannin
ZeroVenkage

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:41 pm

You copycat bastard. *i make spires of water come from the ground and poof away the clones* Time to Divide by Earth Advocate. *i do one handed hand signs and jump through the falling Earth Advocate and his body is dragged by mine. when we land, luna finishes by pulling kham's body completely into mine. there is bright light that makes a dome around us and flames and all the other sky chakras swirl around us. earth comes and covers the dome of light*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next