abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACE "shadow of the abyss"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 637
Ninja Way : May the rain cry for me and the moon speak to me
Registration date : 2008-04-29

ACE "shadow of the abyss" Empty
PostSubject: ACE "shadow of the abyss"   ACE "shadow of the abyss" Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:43 am

name:dj
nickname:ace uchiha
sex:male

special abilities: oblivion eye,shadow step,sharingan realm
fav jutsus: live wire,heaven & hell blitz, chidori wave,finale rush

BACKGROUND: i am from the clan know as hellgate. the clan hellgate came about when my great great great great great great great......uncle found a book. this book was unlike any other for some odd reason the contents of this book were unable to be seen by most ppl, how ever my uncle could not only read the book but was able to forge perform most of the spells the book. my uncle begin to gather other that were able to read the book, or were able to withstand the powers that my uncle bestowed open them with this he created 13 breeds of humans one of them being "hellgate". each breed has there own unique ability, hellgates have increased life span and durability, also hellgates get a seal on a part of there body depending on where the part depends on the added affect. as a hellgate from the direct branch i have multiple seal. one on my eyes and another on my hands this allows me to use my family’s hidden techniques such as oblivion eyes and hells aura(that would be the flames that tend to be on my arms) all though being a hellgate sounds cool it’s really not. seems who there is always some damn maniac trying to kill you for your powers(chris). i only live for my friend...thats the only reason i have left.

it's been a year since i created the abyss village,and i think im doing a good job and keeping my members safe.i've only had two deaths in the year and i'm hoping to keep that number low like that. im not sure why my brother wanted me to kill him,but i couldn't let such a life walk in my village.

Last edited by ace uchiha on Wed May 21, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACE "shadow of the abyss"   ACE "shadow of the abyss" Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Roin Mankato to, is the founder of “the book” he was able to decipher its unique lettering. The knowledge Roin obtained has come to be known as “hell’s knowledge”. Roin shared this so called knowledge with his closes friend. Andover. Roin and Andover had been friend since birth. There wasn’t a single person in the village hidden in wind as they where. As time passed Roin and Andover's power grew to substantial levels, by the age of 17 there wasn’t a single person in there village who could stand up to them. Upon realizing this Andover confronted Roin with a proposition. He stated that “since they were god’s on earth they should take there rightful place as lords of earth” Roin being a compassionate and modest person he was, in goes with out saying his answer. Andover was furious and just figured that Roin had betrayed him, Andover left the village later that night.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACE "shadow of the abyss"   ACE "shadow of the abyss" Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:54 pm

Andover returns to the village of wind in one year’s time, with an army rumored to be in the millions. Each of the shin obi’s power had been increased by shadow arts. Andover and his army made short work of the unprepared village and with Roin away there was no one to match Andover's fury. It took 8 days for Andover to eradicate his former village. Roin got word of this assault and instead of rushing into an early death, he gather some survivor’s. He then used a technique to split his power with 12 other members. Following this he gathers a small group to combat Andover army. Roin led the assault on what seemed to be a point-less battle. Roin and his followers fight gallantly and managed to reduce Andover army to a mere 100,000 solders, however Roin was not without loses. The only ones left was him and the 12 men/women he shared his power with. Seeing that this was a pointless battle Andover challenged Roin to a finale showdown. Roin reluctantly accepted his offer, but demanded a days rest.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACE "shadow of the abyss"   ACE "shadow of the abyss" Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:14 pm

In the time Roin had he took back the powers he split with the other ninjas. Andover used a unique blade none as legion to kill and still the souls of his remaining army. Day break seem to come all too quickly for Roin. For he didn’t want to kill his old friend, he pleaded with Andover to change his way of thinking and atone for his sins. Andover was too drugged with power to heed his words of wisdom. The battle between Andover and Roin went on for 2 straight days, with no definite winner, in the middle of the battle Roin unlocked what has come to be known as “hells eye” using this Roin was able to get around Andover’s guard and kill him with his father’s sword. Roin later called the sword he killed Andover with “sword of atonement”. He considered the blade his only way to repent for the sins that he commit by reading the book.
Back to top Go down
ace uchiha
Kage
Kage
ace uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: ACE "shadow of the abyss"   ACE "shadow of the abyss" Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Roin decided that no man should have that much power, so he spilt the abilities he had obtained with the 12 members once again subsequently creating 12 new breeds of human her members each left in separate directions to find new homes, in hopes of forgetting the one they lost. Andover went to the village hidden in the mountains, and married a woman by the name nagase uchiha. They later had children. And the rest is interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACE "shadow of the abyss"   ACE "shadow of the abyss" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACE "shadow of the abyss"
Page 1 of 1