abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW

Go down 
+9
Vashy_chan
Wolf_Gem
Shiro Kazuma
Karigan
ace uchiha
abari uchiha
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
camman5191
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Number of posts : 260
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.
Registration date : 2008-05-29

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:20 pm

*Flying towards the ground, Shiro spins himself to his feet on landing, and lifts both his blades in teh ari to catch the orb, then flings the orb to teh side striking a nearby building.*
Ouch. That hurt.
*He smiles as he clashes blades with Abari seeing someone in the corner of his eye.*
Company...?
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Giirls, games, computers hentai, and sports
Ninja Way : To protect the people i love, and to kill the one's I hate
Registration date : 2008-05-08

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:53 am

*still clashing with shiro* compony, who *i look at the reflection between shiros eyes (no homo)* wait a minute Mikaeda your here 2, damn its a whole reuinon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:15 pm

KingKaze wrote:
*a shadow looms over the battlefield and I materialize next to a tree* What the hell is going on here......Looks like a civil war has erupt, oh well I don't care either way i'm on ace's side *a large cloud of black smoke swirls around him and Anko appears in his right hand, on his other hand is what looks to be a shadow of a giant demon arm* HAVE AT YOU, WHOEVER IS STUPID ENOUGH TO OPPOSE ME
"and whos side you on pip squeek" -_ said vash dryly as he apeard_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:49 pm

*Taking advantage of Abari being distracted, Shiro uses Rapid Spin while he clashed with him and send Abari flying to the side, then faces him with btoh blades.*
Earth Rave!
*Smiling he slams both blades against the ground and creates a huge wave of rock tumbling towards Abari's flying body.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:21 pm

*while flying* danm i let my gaurd down but try this on *while in the air i start to rotate my body* Hyper tornadoe! * i head straight for shio but as the ock wave comes towards me maneuver myself upward and head staright down blocking your rock wave and head for shiro*
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:37 pm

Vashy_chan wrote:
KingKaze wrote:
*a shadow looms over the battlefield and I materialize next to a tree* What the hell is going on here......Looks like a civil war has erupt, oh well I don't care either way i'm on ace's side *a large cloud of black smoke swirls around him and Anko appears in his right hand, on his other hand is what looks to be a shadow of a giant demon arm* HAVE AT YOU, WHOEVER IS STUPID ENOUGH TO OPPOSE ME
"and whos side you on pip squeek" -_ said vash dryly as he apeard_-

*a golem takes my face*

for real who is that guy? doesnt seem all that... probably the last reserves of aces forces
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:11 pm

"I dont know Earth Advocate ...if he truely is with ace hell die soon enough."
-_ vash said looking over lazily not suprised at all of the golom_-
Back to top Go down
camman5191
Sannin
Sannin
camman5191

Male
Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : video games, my gf, anime, sports
Ninja Way : to find a way to forgive my self
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:20 pm

seems like it....
*i roll my eyes*

well king kaze who ever you are... ill challenge you just come meet me whenever your ready unless your waiting for Divine Sky who you seem to have a grude with i grow tired im going to get in the action my self... if you dont mind
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:24 pm

"Go ahead this is your plan go and kill who you want Earth Advocate o great leader of the rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:20 pm

*Shiro leaps in the air towards Abari and uses Rapid Spin to match his speed, tehn clashes blades with Abari again to stop both of them spinning.*
Too easy...
*Pushes Abari back with his blades and tosses the stone blade at him while doing hand signs and speaks calmly.*
Frozen Wind.
*He grabs Genesis with btoh hands and begins swinging his blade sending waves of ice at Abari.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:23 pm

* i rush at the sword and i do a handstand to jump over the sword, i then place isis infront of me to absorb the ice wave* Special delivery flying coach * jump in the air and start slashing as multiple ice waves comes back at u*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Heh.
*Smiles while he uses Sacred Flame to engulf Genesis in flames and swings through the waves of ice melting them.*
Sorry. Wrong address.
*Waving his free hand in the air the water form the ice waves remain still in teh air and Shiro does some more hand signs.*
Diamond Dust.
*The water forms into tiny ice crystals, Shiro waves his hand sending the crystals forward in Abari's direction as he follows with Genesis on his shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 pm

dammit i paid for coach for nothin i coulda bought last class for taht 1 but.....* i put iscis in front to absorb all the ice fragments, and with vulcan i clash with gennesis hard ,and a small crater forms from underneath us* damn wasent expecting that
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:53 pm

*He laughs as their blades stay in place.*
You've gotten better.
*Pushes theirs blades down to the ground adn force palms Abari back with his free hand.*
But... So have I.
*Begans moving at a faster pace clashing blades with Abari.*
Can you keep up?
*Still smiling, he increases his speed with each clash.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:59 pm

i dont kno u tell me. *i stop blade with my blade and i start doing various slashes and u begin to move back* So i geuss i did and this time we will finish this,*i force u back andi jump in the air making pboth of my swords to the form of a cross, and i start sending fire and ice waves down at Shiro*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:07 pm

*Taking a hit from a fire wave, Shiro flips back avoiding the others then looks up laughing.*
Heh. Persistent as usaul my friend.
*He snaps his fingers of his free hand sparking a flame and leaps off the ground as Muramasa forms in his free hand.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:12 pm

well i guess u kno me to well* with vulcan i clash with Muramasa and with Isis i clash with Genesis,as the swords clash a sonic boom came from the clash pushing us both back, and i glide at you again*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:18 pm

*Swinging his blades to his sides, he takes a deep breathe.*
Dragon Breath.
*He then blows out the huge ball of flames in Abari's path while landing on top a building.*
I guess it's time we get serious then.
*He closes his eyes.*
Witness the power of the Kazuma family.
*He opens his eyes to reveal them glowing a mixture of red and green. Muramasa becomes engulfed in flames and little rock begin to revolve around Genesis.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:25 pm

* i rush at the flame sending vulcan right throughthe flamabsorbing it and sending behind me,i then jump on the building opposite from shiro* I guess it is *closes eyes and i activates sharingan, just then i disolve vulcan and i sommon Miroku* now Lets get started in 3..........
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 pm

*Shiro faces Abari as his chakra begins to grow and hold both blades still at his sides.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:35 pm

2 * Miroku and Isis Start glow Brightly*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:38 pm

*His eyes still glowing, a smile forms on his face looking at Abari.*
So this is it....?
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:42 pm

I guess it is.....1 *i burst off at a blazeing speed with my swords at my sides*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:56 pm

*Shiro charges forward at matching speed with his blades at his sides also, then begins clashign their blades together swign after swing btoh moving at incredible speeds.*
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male
Number of posts : 21
Ninja Way : To preserve the darkness in peoples hearts.......
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:24 am

camman5191 wrote:
seems like it....
*i roll my eyes*

well king kaze who ever you are... ill challenge you just come meet me whenever your ready unless your waiting for Divine Sky who you seem to have a grude with i grow tired im going to get in the action my self... if you dont mind

Fine, I don't care, you're going to die today anyway.......... *jumps up in the air and lands next to cam, he then uses his demon arm to smash the ground nearby creating an arena for us* Make the first move..... I doubt it will be enough to hurt me anyway *stands in front of you casually, darkness and hatred swirling about the area*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next