abyssninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abyssninjas

A place to come and make a charactor to rp with and rise in the ranks.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW

Go down 
+9
Vashy_chan
Wolf_Gem
Shiro Kazuma
Karigan
ace uchiha
abari uchiha
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
camman5191
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Number of posts : 260
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.
Registration date : 2008-05-29

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:44 am

*He looks up at the sky.*
Even if it meant going against something you once prized...?
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Number of posts : 331
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting
Registration date : 2008-04-24

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:47 am

"i dont know i dont prize anything...giving up what you hold close is the price of strength" ~_ vash took a lazy survey of the area_~
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalover.forumotions.net
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male
Ninja Way : To master the ways of the elements and harness the power of the 2 unknown elements.

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:10 pm

*Still gazing at the sky, he then looks around at the village, watching the golems tear down empty buildings.*
A price huh.
*Looks back at Abari.*
Then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male
Ninja Way : MY ninja way is to never let someone surpass me..to be a great entity worth exsisting

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 pm

"by the way whos side are you on?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:18 pm

*Laughing he smiles as his eyes close.*
I've been hearing that question alot lately.
*He faces King of Darkness still smiling.*
I'm now an enemy of Abyss, along with Earth Advocate, Aeon, and Divine Sky.
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:21 pm

"good awnser...if you awnsered difrently I would have killed you were you stand..."
-_vash scratches the back of his head and looks over a slight bit/ he had never in his recolection had any extended diolouge with this man._-
'WHat will you do now?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Heh. To tell you the truth I don't know. Fate will guide me.
*He laughs again as he looks towards where the rifts were formed.*
Kage will be dealt with. But Divine Sky hasn't shown his face yet.
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:32 pm

"I suppose he will in time.. there is no rush this will be going on for a rather long time...deal with who ever you want..abari needs to be taken care of you should be able to handle him."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:38 pm

*Shiro looks surprized haven forgotten all about Abari.*
Oh yea. We were 'bout to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:40 pm

"good luck."
-_vash said and started to walk away slowly with a sigh ._-
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:02 pm

-_waits for kaze to come here._-
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male
Number of posts : 292
Job/hobbies : CARTOONS Video Games and Girls!!!
Ninja Way : Fight to become stronger
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 pm

I am here sensei
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:08 pm

"now that were here..look around.. golems tearing houses and buildings apart..this is the side weve chosen kaze.. be careful you could get attacked by someone on aces side."
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:28 pm

can you bring me hosaki I want to fight him we have something to resolve
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:31 pm

"sure go Ill bring him to you go here."
-_vash makes a darkportal_-
((ill make you a thread to fight in ehre one sec))
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Chuunin
Chuunin
KAZENEKU

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:33 pm

send me to the stomrift
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin
Sannin
Vashy_chan

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:35 pm

"no not there... if you get caght in a crossfire youll die..I found a good location for you."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:27 pm

*Meanwhile, Shiro surveys the area looking for Abari and lets out a long sigh*
Man. Where'd he get off too. Left me here to be bored again.
*Still carrying both blades, he looks over to where King of Darkness and Kaze stood in the distance.*
Hmm. The new kid. I wonder where Hosaki is....
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Giirls, games, computers hentai, and sports
Ninja Way : To protect the people i love, and to kill the one's I hate
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:37 pm

hmm o sorry bout that my mind wandered * i sheth overload and i use random hand signs to smmon, icis and vulcan, i then ttake a stance* ok now we can get started
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Wolf_Gem
Genin
Genin
Wolf_Gem

Female
Number of posts : 95
Ninja Way : Doing what I do because I want to.
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:28 pm

*Still some distance away in a tree with Kitskip in fox form* Why do things always have to get so out of control? *I sigh* People can be so stupid at times.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:58 pm

*Smiling he bring his focus to Abari and takes a stance with Genesis and the stone replica while speaking to Vixin.*
Hey girly. I heard that.
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:17 pm

ok u can go first
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Jounin
Jounin
Shiro Kazuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:40 pm

*Shiro shadow steps bahind Abari putting them back to back with his eyes closed and a smirk on his face.*
And so the fun begins.
*He elbows Abari forwards turning to his back then sends a spinning roundhouse kick to his back makign him fly forward.*
Back to top Go down
abari uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
abari uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:51 pm

*as i fly foward i use my bldes to stop* k wasent spectin that try this. * i ok *i make 4 clones, clone 1 charges flaming and lightning chakra into two orb's and he combines the two orb's together to form an huge orb the size of an exercise ball, and kick's the orb in the air. Clone 2 rushes at the oppenet at full speed hitting u with various slashes and kickshe used then he end's the combo with a double slash sending u upward. clone 3 comes down with a huge kick full of lightning chakra and send's u back down. and Clone 4 jumps into the air where the huge orb was still in the air and kick's the toward your body.*

Catastrophic Fury
Back to top Go down
KingKaze
Jounin
Jounin
KingKaze

Male
Number of posts : 21
Ninja Way : To preserve the darkness in peoples hearts.......
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:07 pm

*a shadow looms over the battlefield and I materialize next to a tree* What the hell is going on here......Looks like a civil war has erupt, oh well I don't care either way i'm on ace's side *a large cloud of black smoke swirls around him and Anko appears in his right hand, on his other hand is what looks to be a shadow of a giant demon arm* HAVE AT YOU, WHOEVER IS STUPID ENOUGH TO OPPOSE ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW   THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FALL OF THE ABYSS!!!! ALL ABYSS NINJA COME THE COUP DE TAT BEGINS NOW
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next